• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]

How'd you get on my cousin's Facebook!!!???

Comment

lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Nah..... that's not gangsta to me.... that's sick... I wouldn't do that
          [/quote]

Dude...now you make me feel bad, I hooked up with a 16 year old when I was 23...I didn't know she was 16 because I found here in a bar, but still regardless.....had I known...I might have done it anyhow, she was pretty cute...fun girl too.

one of my friends actually had a year long relationship with a 16 year old when he was 21, again, we met her in a bar (we were both going after her...he won) she had been drinking there since she was 15

you'd be surprise how mature these girls can be (I'm not condoning illegal behavior btw It's just stuff that happened over the years.)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

i would advise against that. I think ushould be going younger[/quote]

I agree with MMB here, LT on an emotional level is more like a 15-16 year old guy (no offense) so he should be going out with 15-16 year old girls imho.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Dude...now you make me feel bad, I hooked up with a 16 year old when I was 23...I didn't know she was 16 because I found here in a bar, but still regardless.....had I known...I might have done it anyhow, she was pretty cute...fun girl too.

one of my friends actually had a year long relationship with a 16 year old when he was 21, again, we met her in a bar (we were both going after her...he won) she had been drinking there since she was 15

you'd be surprise how mature these girls can be (I'm not condoning illegal behavior btw It's just stuff that happened over the years.)

[/quote]</P>

hahaha "i found her in a bar" like shes an item in lost and found. lol i love it</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

Hell naw, get an older woman to straight show you the ropes and help get dem training wheels off........ Everyone needs a lil experience booster now and then, LOL
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

hahaha "i found her in a bar" like shes an item in lost and found. lol i love it</p>[/quote]
                  I dont even wanna get with anyone that still has 'teen' in their name..... Hell Im 24, my age limit is 21 (or a 20yr old with a nice fake id) cause its nice havin a girl that you can bring 2 the bar and such

Dont get me wrong, if I get a few drinks and see a 18 or 19yr old thats lookin nice and chillin in a bar, it may be a diff story, LOL......
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I'm back !!!

What did I miss ???

I'll get the ball rolling; TOP 5 FAV Movies of All-time;

mine in NO particular order;

1) Braveheart
                    2) 300
                    3) 40 Year Old Virgin
                    4) Old School
                    5) Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Comment

Comment

"You'll move"

"I will not"

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT my best advice for right now is stick to someone your own age.[/quote]

Hell naw, get an older woman to straight show you the ropes and help get dem training wheels off........ Everyone needs a lil experience booster now and then, LOL
                          [/quote]

yea that or younger, same age, no bueno i think
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
                            Take a pic of your key ring and post it. Lets just get it over with. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
                              Take a pic of your key ring and post it. Lets just get it over with. lol
                              [/quote]</P>

lol hahaha. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                                I dont even wanna get with anyone that still has 'teen' in their name..... Hell Im 24, my age limit is 21 (or a 20yr old with a nice fake id) cause its nice havin a girl that you can bring 2 the bar and such

Dont get me wrong, if I get a few drinks and see a 18 or 19yr old thats lookin nice and chillin in a bar, it may be a diff story, LOL......
                                [/quote]

that's me in a nut shell atm.

Comment

Working...
                                X