This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that would make sense[/quote]

Matt, I still don't get this. Explain
    [/quote]
    I think he is implying that since you never leave or ever get out then you have plenty of time to focus on school and do more work so you can graduate early. I might be wrong but that is my guess........
    [/quote]

yep

mornin eveyone

****in rockets.. i bought them to 12 last night and they lose by 13...

i hope kobe gets suspended for that elbow
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that would make sense[/quote]

[/quote]
      I think he is implying that since you never leave or ever get out then you have plenty of time to focus on school and do more work so you can graduate early. I might be wrong but that is my guess........
      [/quote]

yep

mornin eveyone

i hope kobe gets suspended for that elbow[/quote]

Ha ha...

Actually, the reason I'm getting out early is because I earned college credits last year of HS... going to a vocational school will do that for you

So basically, my senior year was one semester of college

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that would make sense[/quote]

[/quote]
        [/quote]

yep

mornin eveyone

Ha ha...

Actually, the reason I'm getting out early is because* I earned college credits last year of HS... going to a vocational school will do that for you

[/quote]

well then u should be on pace for 2.5 years of graduating...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that would make sense[/quote]

[/quote]
          [/quote]

yep

mornin eveyone

Ha ha...

Actually, the reason I'm getting out early is because I earned college credits last year of HS... going to a vocational school will do that for you

[/quote]

well then u should be on pace for 2.5 years of graduating...[/quote]

Try two more years

2009-2010

2010-2011

My school is easy... not hard at all.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

on to crew 3 yet?

Comment

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]You couldn't touch my riches if you had MC Hammer or them 357 bi*ches!

If only he was still alive.

Kobe made Artest look foolish tonight. I hope the Nuggets beat the Mavs....that's going to be a good matchup.

[/quote]
                God I wish he was still alive. So so so bad. We would not have any of this laffy taffy, soldier boy and all this other gay ****. His flow is timeless. Thanks for the link. I had never heard that before.

Kobe always makes Artest look foolish. He owns Artest. I love how they got all nasty last night. Everyone questions the Lakers toughness but we showed what is up last night. Nuggets will beat the Mavs for sure. Rockets, Nuggets and Cavs. If we can do that we deserve it for sure.

Only $259 from a flight to NYC from Lexington. See what you can do man..........

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I hope kobe gets suspended for that elbow[/quote]

Whatever Dr. Bud

Comment

artest would eat kobes children

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I hope kobe gets suspended for that elbow[/quote]

Whatever Dr. Bud
                      [/quote]</P>

good morning all...</P>

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</p>[/quote]
                        The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]artest would eat kobes children[/quote]</P>

lol looks like thats exactly what hes saying</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

[/quote]
                            The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.
                            [/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person's*name*starts with a L and*may or may not be a Mormon..</P>[/quote]

whats hockey?

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</p>[/quote]
                                I did watch for a second. I wish I would have seen the OT in the Pitt game. Who do you want to win that series?

Comment

Working...
                                X