This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

[/quote]
    The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.
    [/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</P>

[/quote] whats hockey?[/quote]</P>

...its kinda like basketball only with sticks and alot more anger..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

[/quote]
      The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.
      [/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</P>[/quote] whats hockey?[/quote][8-)]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</P>

[/quote]
        I did watch for a second. I wish I would have seen the OT in the Pitt game. Who do you want to win that series?
        [/quote]</P>

Pit go Crosby (kase 1's buddy lol) .....but i'm pulling for the Canuks to win it all..</P>

Edit: thats the Vancouver Canuks..just incase your wondering..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person's*name*starts with a L and*may or may not be a Mormon..</P>

...its kinda like basketball only with sticks and alot more anger..lol</P>[/quote]

do they jump really high?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] do they jump really high?[/quote]</P>

no..too many white folks</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

do they jump really high?[/quote]</p>

no..too many white folks</p>[/quote]

Comment

Morning,

Mets win! Yankees lose :P

And I only got a little wet last night.

good game to go to for a mets fan imho.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person's*name*starts with a L and*may or may not be a Mormon..</P>

no..too many white folks</P>[/quote]

haha i wouldn't call hockey like basketball

i'd say its more like soccor with sticks and anger...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning,

[/quote]

1-0 game... snoozer

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] haha i wouldn't call hockey like basketball i'd say its more like soccor with sticks and anger...[/quote]</P>

no soccers too slow...the speed of the game and transitions are more like basketball only faster..</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning,

[/quote]

1-0 game... snoozer[/quote]

hey its a win, and its not a snoozer with Santana on the mound, and a win is always better then a loss.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] haha i wouldn't call hockey like basketball i'd say its more like soccor with sticks and anger...[/quote]</P>

no soccers too slow...the speed of the game and transitions are more like basketball only faster..</P>[/quote]

hockey = soccer on ice, with sticks, anger and smaller goals

Comment

Comment

hockey = hockey cuz basketball and soccer both suck..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

hockey = hockey cuz basketball and soccer both suck..lol</p>[/quote]

hockey does have a lot of things in common with soccer to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X