X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

hockey = hockey cuz basketball and soccer both suck..lol</p>[/quote]

hockey does have a lot of things in common with soccer to be honest.
    [/quote]

yea like they both suck and aren't accepted in the US lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Yet the majority of the world plays soccer! Soccer is one of the best sports out there.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

yea like they both suck and aren't accepted in the US lol[/quote]

lol...yeah that too.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</p>

[/quote]
          I did watch for a second. I wish I would have seen the OT in the Pitt game. Who do you want to win that series?
          [/quote]</p>

Pit go Crosby (kase 1's buddy lol) .....but i'm pulling for the Canuks to win it all..</p>

Edit: thats the Vancouver Canuks..just incase your wondering..</p>[/quote]LOL, you so funnnyyyyyyy

To all that DONT know, there's NOBODY in ALL OF PRO (or Amateur for that Matter) Sports That I hate more than Cindy Crysby...... He is whats wrong with Hockey these days
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

Living in the Northeast, I thought you would have a lil more appreciation, and living so close 2 NYC and the Storied Rangers Franchise.... Hockey isnt that popular nationwide but hockey has its pockets of dedicated fans in the USA

If anyone else compares hockey to soccer im gonna drop the gloves and go Colton Orr on ya wahzoo (just put the vid on mute, the music is GOD AWFUL!!!)
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person's*name*starts with a L and*may or may not be a Mormon..</p>

[/quote]
              I did watch for a second. I wish I would have seen the OT in the Pitt game. Who do you want to win that series?
              [/quote]</p>

Pit go Crosby (kase 1's buddy lol) .....but i'm pulling for the Canuks to win it all..</p>

Edit: thats the Vancouver Canuks..just incase your wondering..</p>[/quote]LOL, you so funnnyyyyyyy

To all that DONT know, there's NOBODY in ALL OF PRO (or Amateur for that Matter) Sports That I hate more than Cindy Crysby...... He is whats wrong with Hockey these days
              [/quote]

hockey is whats wrong with hockey

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

Living in the Northeast, I thought you would have a lil more appreciation, and living so close 2 NYC and the Storied Rangers Franchise.... Hockey isnt that popular nationwide but hockey has its pockets of dedicated fans in the USA

If anyone else compares hockey to soccer im gonna drop the gloves and go Colton Orr on ya wahzoo (just put the vid on mute, the music is GOD AWFUL!!!)
                [/quote]

i can get into playoffs... if nothing else is on...

its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me

Comment

So I wake up this morn and hear on ESPN 1st Take 'Manny Ramirez has been suspeded for testing positive for....' and before they finish I say 'the weeds' and BAM I get shocked by hearing PED's

..... Thats too bad Manny was Mr Fun in the MLB, this is just unfortunate

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me[/quote]Hockey is filled with hits, fights, physical play and blood...... How could you be dissing so hard MMB?!?!?!?!

Too bad you didnt get into Pre-Lockout NHL, cause Post-Lockout is way more pussi-fied

Comment

I dont get it, MMB you think Baseball is more exciting than hockey...... I just dont get it, bansaw or Bandwagn care to help me out on this one????

I need some more die hard puck fans than just myself..... I have a feeling we're gonna have to battle hard, LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]So I wake up this morn and hear on ESPN 1st Take 'Manny Ramirez has been suspeded for testing positive for....' and before they finish I say 'the weeds' and BAM I get shocked by hearing PED's

..... Thats too bad Manny was Mr Fun in the MLB, this is just unfortunate
                        [/quote]

ahhh it feels good to be able and turn around and say this tho as a yankee fan since i've had it said to me so much

RED SOX CHAMPIONSHIPS NOW HAVE A * NEXT TO THEM

muy bueno

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont get it, MMB you think Baseball is more exciting than hockey...... I just dont get it, bansaw or Bandwagn care to help me out on this one????

I need some more die hard puck fans than just myself..... I have a feeling we're gonna have to battle hard, LOL
                          [/quote]

baseball, but not by much...

honestly im a football guy whose forced to have 8 months of off season where other sports have to fill my time

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me[/quote]Hockey is filled with hits, fights, physical play and blood...... How could you be dissing so hard MMB?!?!?!?!

Too bad you didnt get into Pre-Lockout NHL, cause Post-Lockout is way more pussi-fied
                            [/quote]

yea all of that is cool.. but the game it self is boring

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]I dont get it, MMB you think Baseball is more exciting than hockey...... I just dont get it, bansaw or Bandwagn care to help me out on this one????

[/quote]

baseball, but not by much...

honestly im a football guy whose forced to have 8 months of off season where other sports have to fill my time[/quote]

Yea man, and hockey season gets interesting as football's reg and post season is winding down...... Its like quitting drinking for bud, but honestly I like em both all the time, LOL

Football + Hockey....... WOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]that would make sense[/quote]

Matt, I still don't get this. Explain
                                [/quote]
                                I think he is implying that since you never leave or ever get out then you have plenty of time to focus on school and do more work so you can graduate early. I might be wrong but that is my guess........
                                [/quote]

yep

mornin eveyone

****in rockets.. i bought them to 12 last night and they lose by 13...

i hope kobe gets suspended for that elbow[/quote]

I missed the second half but they seemed to have it going in the 2nd quarter and Kobe was hitting his shots...Boston KILLED Orlando that was dissapointing but the Jays kicked *** out West !

Comment

Working...
                                X