This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

hockey = hockey cuz basketball and soccer both suck..lol</P>

[/quote]

hockey does have a lot of things in common with soccer to be honest.
    [/quote] yea like they both suck and aren't accepted in the US lol[/quote]

Living in the Northeast, I thought you would have a lil more appreciation, and living so close 2 NYC and the Storied Rangers Franchise.... Hockey isnt that popular nationwide but hockey has its pockets of dedicated fans in the USA

If anyone else compares hockey to soccer im gonna drop the gloves and go Colton Orr on ya wahzoo (just put the vid on mute, the music is GOD AWFUL!!!)
    [/quote] i can get into playoffs... if nothing else is on... its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me[/quote]</P>

your insane. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

[/quote]
      The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.
      [/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person's*name*starts with a L and*may or may not be a Mormon..</P>[/quote]

I did Wagon...2 Overtimes that was nice !!!

The hockey was better than any of the B-Ball last night ...howw bout those Jays !!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]So I wake up this morn and hear on ESPN 1st Take 'Manny Ramirez has been suspeded for testing positive for....' and before they finish I say 'the weeds' and BAM I get shocked by hearing PED's

..... Thats too bad Manny was Mr Fun in the MLB, this is just unfortunate
        [/quote] ahhh it feels good to be able and turn around and say this tho as a yankee fan since i've had it said to me so much RED SOX CHAMPIONSHIPS NOW HAVE A * NEXT TO THEM muy bueno[/quote]</P>

reeeeeeaaally. lol i love it</P>

</P>

big papi is next. mark my words. </P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning,

Mets win! Yankees lose :P

And I only got a little wet last night.

good game to go to for a mets fan imho.
          [/quote]

U were at that game Daven ???

How nice is CITI Field in person ?

I wanna go but I already have 3 Weddings to go this summer...

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

Living in the Northeast, I thought you would have a lil more appreciation, and living so close 2 NYC and the Storied Rangers Franchise.... Hockey isnt that popular nationwide but hockey has its pockets of dedicated fans in the USA

If anyone else compares hockey to soccer im gonna drop the gloves and go Colton Orr on ya wahzoo (just put the vid on mute, the music is GOD AWFUL!!!)
            [/quote] i can get into playoffs... if nothing else is on... its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me[/quote]</P>

your insane. </P>[/quote]

i dunno about that, it seems most of america agrees with my assessment lol
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]So I wake up this morn and hear on ESPN 1st Take 'Manny Ramirez has been suspeded for testing positive for....' and before they finish I say 'the weeds' and BAM I get shocked by hearing PED's

..... Thats too bad Manny was Mr Fun in the MLB, this is just unfortunate
              [/quote]

ahhh it feels good to be able and turn around and say this tho as a yankee fan since i've had it said to me so much

RED SOX CHAMPIONSHIPS NOW HAVE A * NEXT TO THEM

muy bueno[/quote]

Manny being Barry.....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]

your insane. </P>

[/quote] i dunno about that, it seems most of america agrees with my assessment lol[/quote]</P>

it was bigger 10 years ago. the strike killed it. i stopped following religously after the strike. </P>

but playoff hockey.......brutal and most entertaining. </P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

BB4417 i tried watching the game..had to turn it off in fourth the refs were driving me nuts stopping play every second..than seeing those 2 rubbin up against eachother..is that little guy that cheap shotted the Houston player getting suspended?</P>

[/quote]
                  The refs had to get control of the game. There was about to be a riot. Artest might have gone in the stands and hurt Jack Nicholson. lol

I hope Fisher doesn't get suspended but the league has been so soft lately it wouldn't surprise me. We will find out today. Kobe also threw an elbow and I hope nothing happens there.
                  [/quote]</P>

i sure hope someone watched a little hockey last night..i won't mention who but said person'snamestarts with a L andmay or may not be a Mormon..</P>

[/quote] I did Wagon...2 Overtimes that was nice !!! The hockey was better than any of the B-Ball last night ...howw bout those Jays !!![/quote]</P>

how bout those Jays indeed sir...</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

hockey = hockey cuz basketball and soccer both suck..lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] i can get into playoffs... if nothing else is on... its the game... i don't care how storied the franchise was. If Soccer's Manchester United, was from Manchester NY i still wouldn't care because the game itself doesn't do it for me[/quote]</p>

your insane. </p>

[/quote] i dunno about that, it seems most of america agrees with my assessment lol[/quote]</p>

it was bigger 10 years ago. the strike killed it. i stopped following religously after the strike. </p>

but playoff hockey.......brutal and most entertaining. </p>[/quote]Me too man, I was able to name every player on the rangers, most of their AHL affiliate's roster, and TONS of NHLers on other teams..... Now Im lucky to know the Rangers whole roster front 2 back (OK thats a lie, but I cant name like ANYONE for the Wolfpack the Rangers AHL Affiliate)

Then again that was before chocha y mota........ (p*ssy and bud for all the non Spanish speakers.... This is America, SPEAK SPANISH, LOL)
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

slow taday ehhh

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]slow taday ehhh[/quote]
                        LOL, that it is..... that it is....
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]slow taday ehhh[/quote]
                          [/quote]</P>

anyone got youtubevids of hockey fights...</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]U were at that game Daven ???

How nice is CITI Field in person ?

I wanna go but I already have 3 Weddings to go this summer...[/quote]

Yup, pretty impressive, I actually heard alot of bad things about it but I thought it was great, good food, I had promenade seats but I could see everything even strikes and balls well not high or low but if it was over the plate or not from where I was sitting (upper deck behind home plate) I had a great time even though it did ran a little from the 7th inning on.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]slow taday ehhh[/quote]

Yes it is...

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]slow taday ehhh[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

anyone got youtubevids of hockey fights...</p>[/quote]
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z52wnFAVNBI

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X