This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]slow taday ehhh[/quote]
    LOL, that it is..... that it is....
    [/quote]</P>

anyone got youtubevids of hockey fights...</P>

[/quote]
    Colton Orr KO's
    [/quote]</P>

awesome...can't go wrong having the last name Orr (relation or not) </P>

[/quote]</P>

lol he makes you say "who the ****s jeff beukeboom"</P>

[/quote] You wanna see fights?? Google MilanLucic fights...[/quote]</P>

he's still a small fish in a big pond of legendary scrappers..tough kid though.. </P>

[/quote]Legendary scrappers, I dunno....... The last days of 'legendary scrappers' was in the Kocur, Domi, Probert, Twist, Grimson days, or at least IMO
    [/quote]</P>

you are right..but thats what i was refering to aswell.</P>

Comment

The Bruins have had thier fair share of legendary scrappers...</P>

Looch is well on his way...</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

The Bruins have had thier fair share of legendary scrappers...</p>

Looch is well on his way...</p>[/quote]Ehh they had em in the 70's and early 80's but not really in recent history, or none that I can really think of
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]Ehh they had em in the 70's and early 80's but not really in recent history, or none that I can really think of
          [/quote]</P>

he's on his way the kid is pretty good.. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

The Bruins have had thier fair share of legendary scrappers...</p>

Looch is well on his way...</p>

[/quote]Ehh they had em in the 70's and early 80's but not really in recent history, or none that I can really think of
            [/quote]</p>

he's on his way the kid is pretty good.. </p>[/quote]
            I wouldnt put him hin the class with Orr and Laraque but he's getting better with each fisticuff
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
              I wouldnt put him hin the class with Orr and Laraque but he's getting better with each fisticuff
              [/quote]</P>

he kinda reminds of that dildo Avery you got on your team (or probably had)but can back his a hole behavior up with apretty mean right..</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

lol iv watched the orr video about 4 times today. best one he pushes the ref out way and takes that dude DOWN. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
                  [/quote]</P>

he kinda reminds of that dildo Avery you got on your team (or probably had)but can back his a hole behavior up with apretty mean right..</P>

[/quote]</P>

hey avery can scrap. say what you want about him but the dude a solid player that can do it all.</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]God I wish he was still alive. So so so bad.
                    We would not have any of this laffy taffy, soldier boy and all this
                    other gay ****. His flow is timeless. Thanks for the link. I had never
                    heard that before.

Kobe always makes Artest look foolish. He
                    owns Artest. I love how they got all nasty last night. Everyone
                    questions the Lakers toughness but we showed what is up last night.
                    Nuggets will beat the Mavs for sure. Rockets, Nuggets and Cavs. If we
                    can do that we deserve it for sure.

Only $259 from a flight to NYC from Lexington. See what you can do man..........

[/quote]I have some family that lives in the city, and I'm a 2nd generation fan of the GMen, so I know my Dad would love to go too.

I'll get to work on that.

As for Kobe...I think that he can definitely beat Chauncey and Melo....but Lebron is going to be a feat for sure.

I can't wait to see the finals.....it is going to be amazing.

Comment

hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]God I wish he was still alive. So so so bad. We would not have any of this laffy taffy, soldier boy and all this other gay ****. His flow is timeless. Thanks for the link. I had never heard that before.

Kobe always makes Artest look foolish. He owns Artest. I love how they got all nasty last night. Everyone questions the Lakers toughness but we showed what is up last night. Nuggets will beat the Mavs for sure. Rockets, Nuggets and Cavs. If we can do that we deserve it for sure.

Only $259 from a flight to NYC from Lexington. See what you can do man..........

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on[/quote]

There she is []

Nothing much.... just hockey talk

Oh yeah.... and I just found out in nine months, I'm gonna be a father [:|]

Sorry IBB85, but it wasn't meant to be.... lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on[/quote]

There she is []

[/quote]</P>

you have to lose your v card first big guy.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on[/quote]

There she is []

[/quote]</p>

you have to lose your v card first big guy.</p>[/quote]

I did.... it wasn't planned.... it just kinda happened....

See the other day, this hot girl that I knew, right.... she was coming home from college... I liked her, she kinda liked me... so we met up somewhere and..... what's the word..... we got a little excited... happy to see each other?

Well, I just got a phone call and I'm like oh ****

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

There she is []

[/quote]</P>

you have to lose your v card first big guy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL LOL LOL</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X