This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So let me get this straight LT........

The first time you had sex you gotta girl pregnant because you were still a virgin a week ago?
    [/quote]

Wait, I'm confused
    [/quote]
    How are you confused? Is that statement that I made true or false?
    [/quote]

What does the week ago thing have anything to do with anything?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So let me get this straight LT........

The first time you had sex you gotta girl pregnant because you were still a virgin a week ago?
      [/quote]

Wait, I'm confused
      [/quote]

ohhh i get it...

listen bro, the whole "stork" story isn't true...

u actually have to get laid to have a kid..

shes just trying to get child support.... don't believe her
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So let me get this straight LT........

[/quote]

Wait, I'm confused
        [/quote]
        [/quote]

[/quote]
        Because you said you had never had sex......Maybe not a week but recently.

Do you need attention today or what is it?

Comment

LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So let me get this straight LT........

[/quote]

Wait, I'm confused
            [/quote]

ohhh i get it...

listen bro, the whole "stork" story isn't true...

u actually have to get laid to have a kid..

shes just trying to get child support.... don't believe her[/quote]

**** YOU

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So let me get this straight LT........

[/quote]

Wait, I'm confused
              [/quote]
              [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

god bless the innocence..while she could get pregnant right away but it would take some time for her to tell..unless she's already knocked up and looking for a money doner..</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... <FONT color=#0000ff>#1 did you last more then 3 minutes</FONT>? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]</P>

3 minutes?? that would be a marathon for me..i'm already done and napping at the 2 and a half mark. </P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... <font color="#0000ff">#1 did you last more then 3 minutes</font>? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]</p>

3 minutes?? that would be a marathon for me..i'm already done and napping at the 2 and a half mark. </p>[/quote]
                    LMAO, don't be so hard on yourself. As long as you both go it doesn't matter how long.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
                      [/quote]
                      Don't be an ******* LT

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
                        [/quote]
                        Don't be an ******* LT
                        [/quote]

????

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
                          [/quote]</P>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
                            [/quote]</p>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

who knew they can get pregnant...and i'm completely surprised i got this picture in before bb4417..</p>
                                [/quote]
                                I was going to but he is pretty sensitive right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X