This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

HP you better not leave me out to dry- i cant be the only female at this event lol

Comment

I'm there guys with +1 for sure maybe more!!</P>

I'm not too cool with u guys on the boards because I don't post much but just remember me by this</P>

</P>

When I arrive my name is Antonio and Ayden (my son)is in my sig. ltr guys</P>

Comment

jersey madden, you are a giants fan... therefor you are cool with me. lol

Comment

sounds like a good time. wish i could go. Promised to go to another draft party that sounds pretty horrible in comparison

Comment

well booooo for that! call and say your sick and come to jay dees!

Comment

I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go to this shindig, Have a drink for me!!!!!!
              "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

Count me in with at least +1, ill get the definite number closer to the date, but at leat +1 as of rite meow
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

bleedblue - you know that calendar of MMB was photoshopped right? ... LOL just making sure

Comment

Total of 2 here Matt. My friend has never been to the stadium so I have to take her there first but 4-8 sounds about right . Now what's the night life around there after 8 ?I'm not driving 4 hours for a 4 hour party .LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]HP you better not leave me out to dry- i cant be the only female at this event lol[/quote]I have a female friend tagging along with me so there's 3 . COME ON LADIES THE GUYS ON THEMESSAGE BOARDNEED YOU.

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]bleedblue - you know that calendar of MMB was photoshopped right? ... LOL just making sure
                        [/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</P>

[/quote]

I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
                          [/quote]</P>

</P>

1. not sure, ask my mom?</P>

2. not sure, ask your mom why you live where you live?</P>

ps. lol my little LT your just looking in the wrong places. your 21st bday your coming up here.. we are getting you hammered at a SPORTS BAR and ill bring all the little biddies you can handle lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just service LT!</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i am a definate with +1... once i am over this stupid flu ill shoot out an email to a few people to get the crowd bigger (and to get more girls for all you pigs) lol ill keep you posted as my number of guests rises but me and gabby are in for now!! []</p>

[/quote]

I am still trying to figure out these simple life problems

1. Why girls like you could not have been born in 1990

2. Why girls like you did not attend my high school

Every single girl I have ever met does not watch sports... **sigh**
                            [/quote]</p>

</p>

1. not sure, ask my mom?</p>

2. not sure, ask your mom why you live where you live?</p>

ps. lol my little LT your just looking in the wrong places. your 21st bday your coming up here.. we are getting you hammered at a SPORTS BAR and ill bring all the little biddies you can handle lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Just service LT!</p>[/quote]

It does sound like a good deal...

Comment

[quote user="jerseymadden"]

I'm there guys with +1 for sure maybe more!!</P>

I'm not too cool with u guys on the boards because I don't post much but just remember me by this</P>

*</P>

When I arrive my name is Antonio and Ayden (my son)*is in my sig.* ltr guys</P>[/quote]

ahhh bro don't sweat it, most of us haven't met before anyway...
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Beelzeboss"]I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go to this shindig, Have a drink for me!!!!!!
                                [/quote]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayF1T_CdGro
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X