This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.

Landon, what did I tell you about the Yankees bullpen last night?

When Mo is blowing them, something is WRONG
    [/quote]

the part of the bullpen that u want joba to go to pitched 2.1 innings and gave up 1 run... they weren't the issue last night.. again it was starting pitching and the closer

even more proof that joba needs to stay as a starter unless ur thinkin of moving Mo out of the closer position and we all know that isn't happening[/quote]

I wouldn't in a million years think of moving Mo out of the closer's role

Comment

Guys- your ruining a perfectly good thread by turning it into a Yankee thread..</P>

**** the Yanks..[]</P>

Comment

Oh, and good morning to all....lol.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.

[/quote]

the part of the bullpen that u want joba to go to pitched 2.1 innings and gave up 1 run... they weren't the issue last night.. again it was starting pitching and the closer

even more proof that joba needs to stay as a starter unless ur thinkin of moving Mo out of the closer position and we all know that isn't happening[/quote]

[/quote]

then moving Joba would kill us right now so I hope ur changing ur stance on that...
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone.

[/quote]

[/quote]

then moving Joba would kill us right now so I hope ur changing ur stance on that...[/quote]

As long as we win, I don't care where he pitches. My personal preference is in the pen, because in 07 he was so dominant there.

But right now, he's the only good pitcher we got.

I hope to Baby Jesus he's pitching May 22, 23, or the 24... maybe he can pitch all three game, 9 full innings.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]
              You were right......I got home from my softball game and was just like wow.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Guys- your ruining a perfectly good thread by turning it into a Yankee thread..</P>

**** the Yanks..[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes **** the yankees</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

**** the Yanks..[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes **** the yankees</P>[/quote]

**** you

[]
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Ha- always nice to get the blood flowing early...lol.</P>

Totally off topic- I am sooo pumped for next week, Will be bringing home a few boxes of Upper Deck Draft Football cards..</P>

You get like 5-6 autographes in each box ( both old and new players ), and like 7 rookie cards per pack...</P>

My avatar is a sample of the Nicks auto....</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Guys- your ruining a perfectly good thread by turning it into a Yankee thread..</p>

**** the Yanks..[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

yes **** the yankees</p>[/quote]

**** you

[][/quote]

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Ha- always nice to get the blood flowing early...lol.</p>

Totally off topic- I am sooo pumped for next week, Will be bringing home a few boxes of Upper Deck Draft Football cards..</p>

You get like 5-6 autographes in each box ( both old and new players ), and like 7 rookie cards per pack...</p>

My avatar is a sample of the Nicks auto....</p>[/quote]
                        Good luck man. I hope you get some good keepers.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

**** the Yanks..[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yes **** the yankees</P>

[/quote] **** you [][/quote]</P>

its getting to point thatid rather stab my eyes out</P>

unwatchable</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Guys- your ruining a perfectly good thread by turning it into a Yankee thread..</p>

**** the Yanks..[]</p>

[/quote]</p>

yes **** the yankees</p>

[/quote] **** you [][/quote]</p>

its getting to point thatid rather stab my eyes out</p>

unwatchable</p>[/quote]

Mo back to back? [+o(]

I'm actually happy that I'm not able to watch these games anymore.... following the play by play on ESPN is bad enough

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"]Good morning all[/quote] mornin, whats that in ur avatar?[/quote]Good question . I have no idea ,downloaded a bunch of pics from up there and I must have put it on ??? Have to look when I go home .Didn't I tell you about my lack of computer skills?LOL Ilooked one day and I had some dude at the starting line getting ready to run track , WTF ? It's always an adventure when I get on the computer .

Comment

Working...
                                X