X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]LT- IF this is true and you had sex and now she is pregnant.... and you didnt use protection... #1 did you last more then 3 minutes? lol and #2 when exactly did this incident occur[/quote]

#1. Why do you care?

#2. The other day
    [/quote]</P>

if it happened "the other day" she wont knwo for atleast 2 weeks.... sooo either your lying and im calling your bluff... or shes def bill****ting you and you need to demand a paternity test lol go on maury!</P>[/quote]

Nice detective work BB85 !!!

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]but we love you[/quote]

I don't know sometimes....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What are u going to do LT = ??? [/quote]
        It was a lame attempt at humor. It is all false Mr. Awe. Don't worry about it.
        [/quote]

Ahhhhh, that is WEAK LT !

Comment

Like on Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood

He hits and and 2 seconds later, I'm pregnant......LMAO

Kids, what do you say to a new man that you meet? Are you my daaaaaddy?

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What are u going to do LT = ??? [/quote]
            [/quote]

Ahhhhh, that is WEAK LT ![/quote]

It was a boring day yesterday

I decided to spice it up

Comment

ha ha oh god, LT don't get any girls prego, do you remember the scare I had that one time

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]but we love you[/quote]

I don't know sometimes....
                [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="EdyOrtiz91"]ha ha oh god, LT don't get any girls prego, do you remember the scare I had that one time
                  [/quote]</P>

yo your a terrible friend. </P>

Comment

[quote user="EdyOrtiz91"]ha ha oh god, LT don't get any girls prego, do you remember the scare I had that one time
                    [/quote]

ROFLMAO... oh yes I do.

I found it quite hilarious to be honest with you.

And it was a bad joke, don't worry Edy

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

yo your a terrible friend. </p>[/quote]

Do you think either of us want to be a father at this point in our lives???

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What are u going to do LT = ??? [/quote]
                        [/quote]

I decided to spice it up
                        [/quote]

Fair enough...but u realize that the next time Chicken Little says " the sky is falling " I am going to have a hard time believing it , right ?

U are losing a lot of credability points with me....plus I didn't find it all that amusing...maybe your next lie will be hilarious though...lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on[/quote]

There she is []

Nothing much.... just hockey talk

Oh yeah.... and I just found out in nine months, I'm gonna be a father [:|]

Sorry IBB85, but it wasn't meant to be.... lol
                          [/quote]</p>

you have to lose your v card first big guy.</p>

[/quote]

I did.... it wasn't planned.... it just kinda happened....

See the other day, this hot girl that I knew, right.... she was coming home from college... I liked her, she kinda liked me... so we met up somewhere and..... what's the word..... we got a little excited... happy to see each other?

Well, I just got a phone call and I'm like oh ****
                          [/quote]</p>

hmmmmmmmmm. i dont know about this guys. [8-)]</p>[/quote]

Why the **** would I lie about that?

I was hoping this would happen.... you know, a few years down the road.... not now.... I'm not ready
                          [/quote]

What are u going to do LT = ???

Marry a one-night stand...LMAO

Go to the schma-shor-chan-ist " cover your ears "

And get this taken care of ![/quote]

but it rhymes with shma-schmortion lol great movie
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[/quote]

Is this sidekick LT= or just LT using another username ???

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What are u going to do LT = ??? [/quote]
                              [/quote]

I decided to spice it up
                              [/quote]

Fair enough...but u realize that the next time Chicken Little says " the sky is falling " I am going to have a hard time believing it , right ?

U are losing a lot of credability points with me....plus I didn't find it all that amusing...maybe your next lie will be hilarious though...lol[/quote]

Yeah.... I know.... it was pretty lame. At least I owned up to it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello hello!!!!!!! did i miss anything exciting today... sorry ive been MIA, lotta **** going on[/quote]

There she is []

Nothing much.... just hockey talk

Oh yeah.... and I just found out in nine months, I'm gonna be a father [:|]

Sorry IBB85, but it wasn't meant to be.... lol
                                [/quote]</p>

you have to lose your v card first big guy.</p>

[/quote]

I did.... it wasn't planned.... it just kinda happened....

See the other day, this hot girl that I knew, right.... she was coming home from college... I liked her, she kinda liked me... so we met up somewhere and..... what's the word..... we got a little excited... happy to see each other?

Well, I just got a phone call and I'm like oh ****
                                [/quote]</p>

hmmmmmmmmm. i dont know about this guys. [8-)]</p>[/quote]

Why the **** would I lie about that?

I was hoping this would happen.... you know, a few years down the road.... not now.... I'm not ready
                                [/quote]

What are u going to do LT = ???

Marry a one-night stand...LMAO

Go to the schma-shor-chan-ist " cover your ears "

And get this taken care of ![/quote]

but it rhymes with shma-schmortion lol great movie[/quote]

Thanx MMB...I love that movie !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X