This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Hes a terrible friend </p>

[/quote]
    Why?
    [/quote]</p>

cause he hasnt got blt laid yet.</p>

[/quote]
    The kid goes to Penn St. They are not in the same city. Does that get him off the hook?
    [/quote]</p>

lt said he grew up with him. </p>[/quote]

Agreed It doesn't let him off the hook, regardless of how far away from each other they are they likely come home during vacation and hang out and they at least hung out until they went away to college.

Comment

ughh! worrrkks soooooo sllloooooowwww</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>[/quote]

not for me, i've been talkin sports all day and lookin for vacation spot that are cheap for this summer... muy bueno
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="EdyOrtiz91"]Am not, i'm just joking, ha ha but LT you remember that one time right, oh man i was scared outta my mind
          [/quote]

I'm laughing just thinking about it... don't do that to yourself again, man
          [/quote]

this is bullcrap...LT that's just you with another user name....and if it isn't he better man up and start talking about something besides.

"That one time I had a scare"
          [/quote]

That's not me with another screen name. Why would I do that? That's my real friend.

He did have a scare last year.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

Hes a terrible friend </p>

[/quote]
            Why?
            [/quote]</p>

cause he hasnt got blt laid yet.</p>

[/quote]
            The kid goes to Penn St. They are not in the same city. Does that get him off the hook?
            [/quote]</p>

lt said he grew up with him. </p>[/quote]

We went to school together for 2 years

Comment

you know what, thats a good idea matt. i think im going to look for a nice vaca too</P>

where you thinking of going? im toying with the vegas idea but i think i just need to relax and drink and smack cabage</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] not for me, i've been talkin sports all day and lookin for vacation spot that are cheap for this summer... muy bueno[/quote]</P>

come on up to Hamilton..its great vacation spot..its got great views (of steel factories) and were right on a Lake (which you can't swim in) but atleast the girls are hot (in the neighboring city, Burlington) </P>

other than all that its a great city...there's basically a bar on every block throw in a few strip bars throughout and its good times..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

you know what, thats a good idea matt. i think im going to look for a nice vaca too</P>

where you thinking of going? im toying with the vegas idea but i think i just need to relax and drink and smack cabage</P>[/quote]

well i may be doing vegas in oct i just heard

but i can't roll the dice on that. I haven't been on a real vacation in like 5 years... im makin sure it happens this summer and i have no clue where lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] not for me, i've been talkin sports all day and lookin for vacation spot that are cheap for this summer... muy bueno[/quote]</P>

come on up to Hamilton..its great vacation spot..its got great views (of steel factories) and were right on a Lake (which you can't swim in) but atleast the girls are hot (in the neighboring city, Burlington) </P>

other than all that its a great city...there's basically a bar on every block throw in a few strip bars throughout and its good times..lol</P>[/quote]

i said i want to go on vacation... not to maple syrup land lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      That's not me with another screen name. Why would I do that? That's my real friend.[/quote]

for the same reason you told everyone you got some girl preggers "the other day"

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      He did have a scare last year.
                      [/quote]

sure "he" did.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

other than all that its a great city...there's basically a bar on every block throw in a few strip bars throughout and its good times..lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought canada was suppose to be clean, Ay?</P>

lol why cant you swim in the lake?</P>

yea im thinking somewhere with mountain ranges and a beach or lake. i like moutain ranges for some reason lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] i said i want to go on vacation... not to maple syrup land lol[/quote]</P>

no MMB..maple syrup land is north east of Hamilton..we're more smogville..the beers are cold and the women are completely naked (in the strip clubs that is..not walkin round the streets) </P>

Comment

lol, LT ur balls got broke so much around here that its stemming to those near and dear to u lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] i said i want to go on vacation... not to maple syrup land lol[/quote]</P>

no MMB..maple syrup land is north east of Hamilton..we're more smogville..the beers are cold and the women are completely naked (in the strip clubs that is..not walkin round the streets) </P>[/quote]

well if they were walkin around in the streets like that i might of called it paradise...

hmm Hedonism Jamaica maybe?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought canada was suppose to be clean, Ay?</P>

lol why cant you swim in the lake?</P>

yea im thinking somewhere with mountain ranges and a beach or lake. i like moutain ranges for some reason lol</P>[/quote]

cuz u like to get high

Comment

Working...
                                X