This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

ughh! worrrkks soooooo sllloooooowwww</P>

</P>

[/quote] not for me, i've been talkin sports all day and lookin for vacation spot that are cheap for this summer... muy bueno[/quote]</P>

come on up to Hamilton..its great vacation spot..its got great views (of steel factories) and were right on a Lake (which you can't swim in) but atleast the girls are hot (in the neighboring city, Burlington) </P>

other than all that its a great city...there's basically a bar on every block throw in a few strip bars throughout and its good times..lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought canada was suppose to be clean, Ay?</P>

lol why cant you swim in the lake?</P>

yea im thinking somewhere with mountain ranges and a beach or lake. i like moutain ranges for some reason lol</P>

[/quote] cuz u like to get high[/quote]</P>

oh yeaa haha. and i think i want somewhere i can drive too. i like having my own stash. its always annoying being hungover and asking random people where the good stuff is. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] not for me, i've been talkin sports all day and lookin for vacation spot that are cheap for this summer... muy bueno[/quote]</P>

come on up to Hamilton..its great vacation spot..its got great views (of steel factories) and were right on a Lake (which you can't swim in) but atleast the girls are hot (in the neighboring city, Burlington) </P>

other than all that its a great city...there's basically a bar on every block throw in a few strip bars throughout and its good times..lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

i thought canada was suppose to be clean, Ay?</P>

lol why cant you swim in the lake?</P>

yea im thinking somewhere with mountain ranges and a beach or lake. i like moutain ranges for some reason lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehh..you can swim in it...but future kids may be born with a 3rd thumb attached to their shoulder..nothing a simple surgery can't fix..</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

[/quote] i said i want to go on vacation... not to maple syrup land lol[/quote]</P>

no MMB..maple syrup land is north east of Hamilton..we're more smogville..the beers are cold and the women are completely naked (in the strip clubs that is..not walkin round the streets) </P>

[/quote] well if they were walkin around in the streets like that i might of called it paradise... hmm Hedonism Jamaica maybe?[/quote]</P>

lol...just an fyi..they women up here are allowed to walk around topless..i've seen 2 nice ones and 1 that i offered her my shirt to wear it was rough..its the old sayin just cuz yah can doesn't mean yah should</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]true... you should of had me at hello[/quote]</P>

mmb, you had me at"hello im matt and a stoner." lol</P>

[/quote] u had me when u puked on my sandles[/quote]
          When you are in Love you canít fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.
          - Dr Seuss
          [/quote] lol[/quote]</P>

hahahahahaha- yeaht he pukin on your feet was def attractive []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
            Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
              Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol
              [/quote]

no doubt brotha
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</P>

[/quote]</P>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

where you staying???</p>

</p>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</p>

[/quote]</p>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</p>[/quote]

You know when you coming down here yet?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

dude were talking about vegas here. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

timeshare?!?! ahh man. how nice is it???</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

where you staying???</p>

</p>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</p>

[/quote]</p>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

dude were talking about vegas here. </p>[/quote]

And I'm talking about something else.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

And I'm talking about something else.
                              [/quote]

as usual.....[8-)]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

no clue- sometime in the fall tho considering spring semster is over</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X