This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
    Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol
    [/quote]</P>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</P>

[/quote]</P>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</P>

[/quote]</P>

timeshare?!?! ahh man. how nice is it???</P>

[/quote]</P>

its gorgoeus, we got one in mexico too thats like a4 bedroom private villa... lol the vegas one is like 2 bedrooms witha den full kitchen, lazy river thru the resort, swim up bar... and they get it any time they want 2 seperate weeks soooo its nice lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
      Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol
      [/quote]</p>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]</p>

where you staying???</p>

</p>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</p>

[/quote]</p>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</p>

[/quote]

You know when you coming down here yet?
      [/quote]</p>

no clue- sometime in the fall tho considering spring semster is over</p>[/quote]

UGH

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]
        Word. Whenever is good with me. It is only a 6 hour drive which I have made probably about 50 times in my life.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]UGH[/quote]

Tell me whenna go

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]UGH[/quote]

Tell me whenna go
            [/quote]

LOL

I thought you were coming down sometime this month, but fall is cool.

EDIT: Not directed at you Landon

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

whats another few months of hermit life right?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]whats another few months of hermit life right?
                [/quote]
                Not everyone can be as cool as you

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

whats another few months of hermit life right?
                  [/quote]

Nah, I'm getting out this summer. Just wondering when she was coming down here because she told me she was

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]whats another few months of hermit life right?
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

he needs tough love, I'm not giving him a break till he does something.

and you are right, not everyone can be as cool as me, but everyone should strive to be...aiming high isn't a bad thing.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]whats another few months of hermit life right?
                      [/quote]
                      [/quote]

and you are right, not everyone can be as cool as me, but everyone should strive to be...aiming high isn't a bad thing.
                      [/quote]
                      I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">
                      </font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                        I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">
                        </font>[/quote]

I think of it as a daily reminder to him to get a life, that's all, it's entertaining and funny at times, sometimes I'm seriously giving him real advice and other times its really just a bit sad, but overall, I've made this thread my daily reminder to BLT to get a life thread.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]whats another few months of hermit life right?
                          [/quote]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]
                          I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">
                          </font>[/quote]

we';re going when his college has homecoming weekend so we don't feel like the weird 25 year olds hangin at college lol
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]whats another few months of hermit life right?
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">
                            </font>[/quote]

we';re going when his college has homecoming weekend so we don't feel like the weird 25 year olds hangin at college lol[/quote]

I'm down, as long as I'm not driving, because I plan on drinking something fierce.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                              </font>[/quote]

I think of it as a daily reminder to him to get a life, that's all, it's entertaining and funny at times, sometimes I'm seriously giving him real advice and other times its really just a bit sad, but overall, I've made this thread my daily reminder to BLT to get a life thread.
                              [/quote]
                              I can respect that but put the shoe on the other foot and imagine......

Maybe I am going soft here but he will do it when he is ready. I tried to get my daughter potty trained for about 6 months. Finally one day a switch clicked and she did it. It is something he has to find in himself.

Comment

well i do agree landon, i would have to say having a lil push in his life isn't the worst thing...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X