This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well i do agree landon, i would have to say having a lil push in his life isn't the worst thing...[/quote]

Push it real good

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
      I can respect that but put the shoe on the other foot and imagine......

Maybe I am going soft here but he will do it when he is ready. I tried to get my daughter potty trained for about 6 months. Finally one day a switch clicked and she did it. It is something he has to find in himself.
      [/quote]

understandable, but that was 6 months, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know how long is "average" for someone to potty train their child, but LT is what 20? I've not met more then 3 or 4 if that, people in my entire life that have waited that long to be "KISSED" most people I know had their first kiss around the ages of 10-12, we aren't talking a few months late on going to the potty, we are talking like 10 years late.

Comment

Daven as a young one........

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Maybe I am going soft here but he will do it when he is ready. I tried to get my daughter potty trained for about 6 months. Finally one day a switch clicked and she did it. It is something he has to find in himself.
          [/quote]

understandable, but that was 6 months, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know how long is "average" for someone to potty train their child, but LT is what 20? I've not met more then 3 or 4 if that, people in my entire life that have waited that long to be "KISSED" most people I know had their first kiss around the ages of 10-12, we aren't talking a few months late on going to the potty, we are talking like 10 years late.
          [/quote]
          You are right. That was a bad analogy but the point I was making is that only he has control. I lost my V card at 14 and was drinking and smoking at 15 or 16. You are totally right though. Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with what you are doing, just the frequency of it. It seems like every post is something negative. Maybe we should try positive reinforcement or reverse psychology??? lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
            I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<FONT face=Arial color=#000000 size=2>
            </FONT>[/quote]

I think of it as a daily reminder to him to get a life, that's all, it's entertaining and funny at times, sometimes I'm seriously giving him real advice and other times its really just a bit sad, but overall, I've made this thread my daily reminder to BLT to get a life thread.
            [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i was scared of water when i was 5...my grandpa dragged me in kicking and screamin..and now i can swim like a fish....i just have a fear ofold people..</P>

you go Daven..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with what you are doing, just the frequency of it. It seems like every post is something negative. Maybe we should try positive reinforcement or reverse psychology??? lol
              [/quote]

Point taken, I will try to do it less frequently, its just that, for me ( don't care about the yankee's and really don't care about hockey) nothing much else is going on in this thread.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

i was scared of water when i was 5...my grandpa dragged me in kicking and screamin..and now i can swim like a fish....i just have a fear ofold people..</p>

[/quote]</p>

That was good......</p>

</p>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with what you are doing, just the frequency of it. It seems like every post is something negative. Maybe we should try positive reinforcement or reverse psychology??? lol
                  [/quote]

Point taken, I will try to do it less frequently, its just that, for me ( don't care about the yankee's and really don't care about hockey) nothing much else is going on in this thread.
                  [/quote]</P>

you *******!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with what you are doing, just the frequency of it. It seems like every post is something negative. Maybe we should try positive reinforcement or reverse psychology??? lol
                    [/quote]

[/quote]
                    Yeah man. I feel you there. **** is sooooooooooooo boring around here lately. Only 3 more months until preseason. lol Thank god!!! Without this thread who knows what we would do.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

you baastard!</p>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Daven as a young one........

[/quote]

I like this :P

Actually I was 5 the first time I drank Jack Daniels though...(I think or at least that's what my father tells me)

I was actually drinking it myself (stealing it from the parents and pouring shots) when I was 14.

oh and I lost my V-card on my 16 birthday since that subject was brought up.

Comment

come on over to emb...always a fantastic time [:|]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you *******!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oops didn't notice the spelling error..fixed....and thanks doufus for pointing that out..</P>

Comment

bye boys!! have a great weekend!! get wastey face [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]bye boys!! have a great weekend!! get wastey face [+o(][/quote]

you too! get some practice in.

Comment

Working...
                                X