This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Daven as a young one........

[/quote]

I like this :P

Actually I was 5 the first time I drank Jack Daniels though...(I think or at least that's what my father tells me)

I was actually drinking it myself (stealing it from the parents and pouring shots) when I was 14.

oh and I lost my V-card on my 16 birthday since that subject was brought up.
    [/quote]
    OMG, that is early to drink that nasty ****. You created the beast early. lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you *******!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

oops didn't notice the spelling error..fixed....and thanks doufus for pointing that out..</p>[/quote]
      Don't call me your nickname. I have my own thank you........

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you *******!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

oops didn't notice the spelling error..fixed....and thanks doufus for pointing that out..</P>

[/quote]
        Don't call me your nickname. I have my own thank you........
        [/quote]</P>

i think i spelled it wrong..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

you baastard!</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

hahaha</P>

Comment

this thread sure bottomed out..where'd everyone go..

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font color="#000000" face="Arial" size="2">
              </font>we';re going when his college has homecoming weekend so we don't feel like the weird 25 year olds hangin at college lol[/quote]

Really? That's news to me.

Don't have a prob with that at all, just didn't hear that before

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font color="#000000" size="2" face="Arial">
                </font>we';re going when his college has homecoming weekend so we don't feel like the weird 25 year olds hangin at college lol[/quote]

Really? That's news to me.

Don't have a prob with that at all, just didn't hear that before
                [/quote]

LOL, count me and my Boy Ed (the guy who was at the draft day party with me) in.......
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="EdyOrtiz91"]Am not, i'm just joking, ha ha but LT you remember that one time right, oh man i was scared outta my mind
                  [/quote]

I'm laughing just thinking about it... don't do that to yourself again, man
                  [/quote]

this is bullcrap...LT that's just you with another user name....and if it isn't he better man up and start talking about something besides.

"That one time I had a scare"
                  [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

hahahhahahhahha...That's what I thought too Daven.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
                    Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol
                    [/quote]</P>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

*</P>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</P>

[/quote]</P>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</P>

[/quote]</P>

timeshare?!?! ahh man. how nice is it???</P>

[/quote]</P>

its gorgoeus, we got one in mexico too thats like a*4 bedroom private villa... lol the vegas one is like 2 bedrooms with*a den full kitchen, lazy river thru the resort, swim up bar... and they get it any time they want 2 seperate weeks soooo its nice lol</P>[/quote]

That sounds SWEET !
                    BB85...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                      I agree with both statements but still, he won't do it until he is ready. No matter how many of us give him **** on a daily basis. He obviously doesn't care so it is almost pointless. Drive your *** down there and take him out.<font size="2" color="#000000" face="Arial">
                      </font>[/quote]

I think of it as a daily reminder to him to get a life, that's all, it's entertaining and funny at times, sometimes I'm seriously giving him real advice and other times its really just a bit sad, but overall, I've made this thread my daily reminder to BLT to get a life thread.
                      [/quote]
                      I can respect that but put the shoe on the other foot and imagine......

Maybe I am going soft here but he will do it when he is ready. I tried to get my daughter potty trained for about 6 months. Finally one day a switch clicked and she did it. It is something he has to find in himself.
                      [/quote]

I like how everyone has taken an interest in trying to help out BLT...

I am with Landon...18 is a tough age and he's got to work his way up to it...

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
                        I can respect that but put the shoe on the other foot and imagine......

Maybe I am going soft here but he will do it when he is ready. I tried to get my daughter potty trained for about 6 months. Finally one day a switch clicked and she did it. It is something he has to find in himself.
                        [/quote]

understandable, but that was 6 months, I'm not going to sit here and tell you I know how long is "average" for someone to potty train their child, but LT is what 20? I've not met more then 3 or 4 if that, people in my entire life that have waited that long to be "KISSED" most people I know had their first kiss around the ages of 10-12, we aren't talking a few months late on going to the potty, we are talking like 10 years late.
                        [/quote]
                        You are right. That was a bad analogy but the point I was making is that only he has control. I lost my V card at 14 and was drinking and smoking at 15 or 16. You are totally right though. Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem with what you are doing, just the frequency of it. It seems like every post is something negative. Maybe we should try positive reinforcement or reverse psychology??? lol
                        [/quote]

Playa !!!

17 for me but I must admit I could have lost it at 13 as I had 7grade tail chasing after me that was hooking up with the HS boys but I was a little shy I guess....making out with lots of girls from 13-16 though...lol

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]this thread sure bottomed out..where'd everyone go..[/quote]

" Everybody's working for the weekend ..." lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Well i may be doing vegas in oct.[/quote]
                            Let me know if it goes solid. I will drive down. October will be a busy month. lol
                            [/quote]</P>

im def hittin up vegas sept or october so landon you better come see me!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

where you staying???</P>

</P>

if i go im staying at baileys. its right next to ceasars. that place bugs me out at night.</P>

[/quote]</P>

further down the strip, by mandalay bay- the parents got a time share at the tahiti</P>

[/quote]</P>

timeshare?!?! ahh man. how nice is it???</P>

[/quote]</P>

its gorgoeus, we got one in mexico too thats like a4 bedroom private villa... lol the vegas one is like 2 bedrooms witha den full kitchen, lazy river thru the resort, swim up bar... and they get it any time they want 2 seperate weeks soooo its nice lol</P>

[/quote] That sounds SWEET ! BB85...[/quote]</P>

will you marry me amanda??? we can save a bunch on the hooneymoon.[]</P>

Comment

This thread confuses me lol. Am I late? lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]This thread confuses me lol. Am I late? lol[/quote]
                                You are not late but it has gone from A-Z and back to A 100 times. You going to the Oakland game?

Comment

Working...
                                X