This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Speaking of youtube....check out three less bad guys....[/quote]
    Pats Rule will be coming down for the game as well right?
    [/quote]</P>

ya here that lt. a pat fan! a pat fan is coming....ughhhhhh</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Speaking of youtube....check out three less bad guys....[/quote]
      Pats Rule will be coming down for the game as well right?
      [/quote] A game- maybe.</P>

Draft- no way..</P>

And Matt- i certainly wont be wearing a Jets jersey.[]</P>

If you guys like war footage, check out the bad guy thing...</P>

If that dont work, try Iraqi insurgents-gunship chaingun....and turn the sound up..</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]lol i guess i missed that thread as well[/quote]
        It has not been started yet. We need to wait for the schedule to come out. We do know however it will be in Sep or Oct because we want the weather to be somewhat nice.
        [/quote]</p>

oh we shall live ALLL the dreams. who else is going so far</p>[/quote]
        MMB, Ibleedblue85, Kase-1, Shock N Awe, Sharick and yourself.
        [/quote]YAEEEEYYYEEE YAAAEEEEYYYYY

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I never went to the old Yankee Stadium, I can manage not going to the old Giants Stadium too.
          [/quote]</p>

stop being a pus LT. </p>[/quote]
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I never went to the old Yankee Stadium, I can manage not going to the old Giants Stadium too.
            [/quote]</p>

exactly[/quote]

Shut up

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

exactly[/quote]

Shut up
              [/quote]

just pull the big boy pants up and come out
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

exactly[/quote]

Shut up
                [/quote]

just pull the big boy pants up and come out[/quote]
                4real, come up and scrounge 2gether some funds for tolls, gas, and the bar (if you got a fake ID) and sleep in your damn car man, this is gonna be a wild friggin time and you'll love it

Worst comes 2 worst...... sell dope, lol jk, but seriously, LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

stop being a pus LT. </P>

[/quote] exactly[/quote]

Shut up
                  [/quote]</P>

Lt i feel like its my mission for some reason to get you to go so i will mail you a ticket for the game we are all going to. if your a Giant fan like you claim to be and you have the chance and dont come......well what kind of fan are you LT. ask yourself</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

stop being a pus LT. </p>

[/quote] exactly[/quote]

Shut up
                    [/quote]</p>

Lt i feel like its my mission for some reason to get you to go so i will mail you a ticket for the game we are all going to. if your a Giant fan like you claim to be and you have the chance and dont come......well what kind of fan are you LT. ask yourself</p>[/quote]

Nah man, you don't have to mail me a ticket... lol...

I am a Giant fan. Big one too. Going to go to a game one of these years. I am 18, I got a lot of time left (hopefully)

Comment

exactly your only 18. you should be living life, not stuck in a dorm doing hm.........on ****in sunday

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]exactly your only 18. you should be living life, not stuck in a dorm doing hm.........on ****in sunday[/quote]

thank you, i was starting to feel weird breakin this kids balls..

uhg... regrets are gonna be high, these are ur party years to learn my man...

and if u come u'll learn from some vets... i advise u get out for the game this year.

Draft day no shw? fine...

but get ur *** to the game when we all get together.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

stop being a pus LT. </p>

[/quote] exactly[/quote]

Shut up
                          [/quote]</p>

Lt i feel like its my mission for some reason to get you to go so i will mail you a ticket for the game we are all going to. if your a Giant fan like you claim to be and you have the chance and dont come......well what kind of fan are you LT. ask yourself</p>[/quote]

Nah man, you don't have to mail me a ticket... lol...

I am a Giant fan. Big one too. Going to go to a game one of these years. I am 18, I got a lot of time left (hopefully)
                          [/quote]
                          We'll be getting you up here for a game, cause from what I hear there's word of a game where all the MBers are gonna meet up and ...........

Ya rootie poo candyass better be there, ya Jabroni!!!!

LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]exactly your only 18. you should be living life, not stuck in a dorm doing hm.........on ****in sunday[/quote]

thank you, i was starting to feel weird breakin this kids balls..

uhg... regrets are gonna be high, these are ur party years to learn my man...

and if u come u'll learn from some vets... i advise u get out for the game this year.

Draft day no shw? fine...

but get ur *** to the game when we all get together.[/quote]
                            DOUBLE!!!!!!

18 is the beginning of your PRIME years, you should be out lappin up the ladies, rippin bong loads, and downing whiskey like its gonna be gone 2moro...... Im sure a few of us vets would be MORE than happy to show ya how to swing like Tarzan

Comment

it looks like its going to be good amount of people i say we run a friendly game of two hand touch before the bar. </P>

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

it looks like its going to be good amount of people i say we run a friendly game of two hand touch before the bar. </P>[/quote]

hahaha i'll be pregaming before the bar lol..

probably at the bar...

oh well lol

Comment

Working...
                                X