This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]5 Things I look for

1. Looks

2. Nice personality, can't be *****y

3. Sense of humor

4. Be independent

5. Someone who won't mind giving me alone time when I need it

I also like chics with long hair, but that's not one of the 5.

Oh, and if she likes sports, she moves up the ladder
    [/quote] Do you always call them chics?? lol.</P>

Looks #1 ?? Inner beauty is better.imo</P>

[/quote] " your one of those "don't call me a chick, chicks..." "[/quote] Na- just that the two c-words have caused much grief in my day...And who you callin chick? chicky...[/quote] hahhahaha...it's from the Simpsons. lol[/quote] Ahh- went right over my head...My chick wont let me watch the Simpsons, i ruined her with Southpark...lol.</P>

If it was a SpongeBob joke, i would of picked up on it...The little one and i havnt missed a episode..</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh God.... all of you? I don't know if I could handle that.... lol

And I'm driving, so no drinks for me. Truth.

Not to mention, my mom gets weird allergic reactions to alcohol... don't want to see a girl and start breaking out in hives
      [/quote]
      STOP IT NOW!!!!!

Have you ever gotten drunk to know if you're allergic to booze!?!?!?!?

Damnit BLT, stop the slackin on ya mackin and the simpin on ya pimpin!!!!!
      [/quote]

STOP EVERYTHING !!!

LT is a virgin in booze too....LAMO

C'mon man !!!!

U have to get going....hahahhahahhaa- sorry LT but that is just to much.

Comment

[img]http://www.snarkhunting.com/images/Spotted_****475.jpg[/img]

Comment

lmao
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Oh God.... all of you? I don't know if I could handle that.... lol

And I'm driving, so no drinks for me. Truth.

Not to mention, my mom gets weird allergic reactions to alcohol... don't want to see a girl and start breaking out in hives
            [/quote]

No worries...I'm BIg' PIMPIN ! lol

don't worry LT...I am going to skip the 7 1/2 hour drive to Wesley...but I'll see u at the game right ???[/quote]

Ha ha.... alright.

I think Landon may skip this as well.

Bro, I would offer to fly you in, but I ain't got any money
            [/quote]

Comment

Wait a second, I'm just checking in been busy at work, did BLT here say he's never drank any Alcohol either?

and was his excuse...because his moms allergic?

dude, if you REALLY were allergic to booze you'd know it already....never used mouthwash? Nyquil? or one of a million other things that contain Alcohol? really?

some mouth wash and stuff like Nyquil have a higher alcohol content then your average beer.

no offense, but I simply do not socialize with people who simply don't drink, it's not that I think lesser of them, it's just that we simply can not relate, I go to the bar ALOT, what would be your purpose in coming to the bar...besides to DD... like, I wouldn't even know how to interact with you.

It'd be one thing if we could talk about girls, but we can't even do that....like...you've already eliminated 60-70% of my normal small talk by knowing nothing about women and refusing to drink.

Comment

I mean I suppose I could talk football with you when we hang out, but that sorta defeats the entire purpose of coming down there, you don't hang with people from a Giants Football Msg board to talk giants football alone...otherwise you might as well just use the boards lol....you go to hang out and have fun.

from what I can tell you just .. don't have fun....ever.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, I'm just checking in been busy at work, did BLT here say he's never drank any Alcohol either?

dude, if you REALLY were allergic to booze you'd know it already....never used mouthwash? Nyquil? or one of a million other things that contain Alcohol? really?

some mouth wash and stuff like Nyquil have a higher alcohol content then your average beer.

no offense, but I simply do not socialize with people who simply don't drink, it's not that I think lesser of them, it's just that we simply can not relate, I go to the bar ALOT, what would be your purpose in coming to the bar...besides to DD... like, I wouldn't even know how to interact with you.

It'd be one thing if we could talk about girls, but we can't even do that....like...you've already eliminated 60-70% of my normal small talk by knowing nothing about women and refusing to drink.
                  [/quote]

the not drinking explains the virgin thing...he doesn't get his " Beer muscles " or " BEER goggle...." lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"]Wait a second, I'm just checking in been busy at work, did BLT here say he's never drank any Alcohol either?

[/quote]

the not drinking explains the virgin thing...he doesn't get his " Beer muscles " or " BEER goggle...." lol[/quote]

he needs some beer goggles lol
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I mean I suppose I could talk football with you when we hang out, but that sorta defeats the entire purpose of coming down there, you don't hang with people from a Giants Football Msg board to talk giants football alone...otherwise you might as well just use the boards lol....you go to hang out and have fun.

[/quote]

I have had 2 friends in my whole life that never drink or have been drunk...they're alright guys but they do get laid though...IMO

Comment

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

LMAO !!!

Comment

gtg...everybody...LT chin up' and maybe have a beer or 2 this summer my good man !

Comment

I tried a beer once and I hated the taste.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I mean I suppose I could talk football with you when we hang out, but that sorta defeats the entire purpose of coming down there, you don't hang with people from a Giants Football Msg board to talk giants football alone...otherwise you might as well just use the boards lol....you go to hang out and have fun.

[/quote]

Yes...... because the only way to have fun is to drink beer.....

Comment

Working...
                                X