This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I tried a beer once and I hated the taste.
    [/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</P>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</P>

Do it for Osi....[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</p>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</p>

Do it for Osi....[]</p>[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
        Yes...... because the only way to have fun is to drink beer.....
        [/quote]

all things that are fun are MORE fun with alcohol [:P]

And to whoever said noone drinks it for taste, that's not true, depending on what I'm doing I'll drink a beer for taste, obviously not when playing drinking games but if I'm just eating dinner or I'm at a bar and trying out new beers I want them to be tasty.

LT try a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat....and if that's still too bitter (It better not be) then switch over to mixed drinks or shots.

for example, I can give you a Mixed Drink 10oz Coke and 2oz Everclear, with some Ice it'll taste EXACTLY like a regular coke, but It'll probably get you trashed.

Comment

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</p>

Oh yeah Pats, one more thing on the taste thing... I am not drinking it if I don't like the taste.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            [/quote]

And to whoever said noone drinks it for taste, that's not true, depending on what I'm doing I'll drink a beer for taste, obviously not when playing drinking games but if I'm just eating dinner or I'm at a bar and trying out new beers I want them to be tasty.

LT try a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat....and if that's still too bitter (It better not be) then switch over to mixed drinks or shots.

for example, I can give you a Mixed Drink 10oz Coke and 2oz Everclear, with some Ice it'll taste EXACTLY like a regular coke, but It'll probably get you trashed.
            [/quote]

With me driving, I don't need to get trashed

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote] Ahh- another Sam drinker...cool. Sam fest in Boston is a GREAT time...</P>

Never tried the cherry Wheat..Have a keg of Killians at the house..Man am i thirsty...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

excuses excuses.

you'll get trashed, but for like 3-4 hours MAXED assuming you weight at least 160, your liver isn't that much different from anyone else's it's more likely you sober up in 2 hours from that, are you trying to say you aren't going to hang for more then 2 hours?

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</P>

Do it for Osi....[]</P>[/quote]

Oh yeah Pats, one more thing on the taste thing... I am not drinking it if I don't like the taste.
                  [/quote] You got something against oranges???

Comment

[/quote]

excuses excuses.

you'll get trashed, but for like 3-4 hours MAXED assuming you weight at least 160, your liver isn't that much different from anyone else's it's more likely you sober up in 2 hours from that, are you trying to say you aren't going to hang for more then 2 hours?
                    [/quote]

Comment

Ahh- another Sam drinker...cool. Sam fest in Boston is a GREAT time...</p>

Never tried the cherry Wheat..Have a keg of Killians at the house..Man am i thirsty...lol.</p>[/quote]

I like Sam, I like Victory better, and Long Trail, and Dogfish Head and Smutty Nose etc etc etc.

Sam's pretty good and easy to find, and I recently had a Cherry Wheat and I think it's a good "first beer" for those willing to enter the realm of good beers as opposed to...say Bud Light or Miller.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote]

I was addressing the no one drinks for the taste comment.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Do it for Osi....[]</P>[/quote]

[/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote]

I was addressing the no one drinks for the taste comment.
                          [/quote] So was i....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Ahh- another Sam drinker...cool. Sam fest in Boston is a GREAT time...</P>

Never tried the cherry Wheat..Have a keg of Killians at the house..Man am i thirsty...lol.</P>

[/quote]

I like Sam, I like Victory better, and Long Trail, and Dogfish Head and Smutty Nose etc etc etc.

Sam's pretty good and easy to find, and I recently had a Cherry Wheat and I think it's a good "first beer" for those willing to enter the realm of good beers as opposed to...say Bud Light or Miller.
                            [/quote] Yes Smutty Nose, great NH brewery...</P>

Red Hook has some good stuff also...</P>

Magic Hat- Vermont brewery with some very tasty stuff...</P>

Comment

d [quote user="patsrule666"]

Yes Smutty Nose, great NH brewery...</p>

Red Hook has some good stuff also...</p>

Magic Hat- Vermont brewery with some very tasty stuff...</p>[/quote]

yup Magic Hat's not bad (Fat Angel is my favorite from them)

Red Hook I'm not sure I've heard of though.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]d [quote user="patsrule666"]

Yes Smutty Nose, great NH brewery...</P>

Red Hook has some good stuff also...</P>

Magic Hat- Vermont brewery with some very tasty stuff...</P>[/quote]

yup Magic Hat's not bad (Fat Angel is my favorite from them)

Red Hook I'm not sure I've heard of though.
                                [/quote] Fat Angel on tap....omg im soooo thirsty...i gotta go...lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X