This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I tried a beer once and I hated the taste.
    [/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</p>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</p>

Do it for Osi....[]</p>[/quote]

Oh yeah Pats, one more thing on the taste thing... I am not drinking it if I don't like the taste.
    [/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote]

I was addressing the no one drinks for the taste comment.
    [/quote] So was i....[/quote]

Never had a 5-hour energy drink before, so I'd have to try that first minus the vodka.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
      Yes...... because the only way to have fun is to drink beer.....
      [/quote]

all things that are fun are MORE fun with alcohol [:P]

And to whoever said noone drinks it for taste, that's not true, depending on what I'm doing I'll drink a beer for taste, obviously not when playing drinking games but if I'm just eating dinner or I'm at a bar and trying out new beers I want them to be tasty.

LT try a Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat....and if that's still too bitter (It better not be) then switch over to mixed drinks or shots.

for example, I can give you a Mixed Drink 10oz Coke and 2oz Everclear, with some Ice it'll taste EXACTLY like a regular coke, but It'll probably get you trashed.
      [/quote] Ahh- another Sam drinker...cool. Sam fest in Boston is a GREAT time...</P>

Never tried the cherry Wheat..Have a keg of Killians at the house..Man am i thirsty...lol.</P>[/quote]

Sam Summer is a necessity to having a successful summer
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</P>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</P>

Do it for Osi....[]</P>[/quote]

Oh yeah Pats, one more thing on the taste thing... I am not drinking it if I don't like the taste.

never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</P>

Do it for Osi....[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote] Boston Boy??????? I was just trying to help the poor fella out with the taste thing...</P>

My search for Slaton cards is coming to a end...lol. YANK...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Noone drinks for the taste..</p>

Try this next time= 1- Orange 5 hour energy shot with 1- shot of Stoli vodka...</p>

Do it for Osi....[]</p>[/quote]

I was addressing the no one drinks for the taste comment.
            [/quote] So was i....[/quote]

Never had a 5-hour energy drink before, so I'd have to try that first minus the vodka.
            [/quote]

forget pats suggestion... (sorry pats)

Have you HAD coka before, like Pepsi or Coca-Cola???

do you like the way that tastes? if so, I can make you at least 5 drinks that you will not be able to differentiate between with various levels of "Proof"

if you DON'T like Coca-Cola or Pepsi, then how about Fruit Punch?

no fruit punch? how about good ole Orange Juice, I can make drinks out of all of these common every day thirst quenchers that you will simply not be able to tell there is anything different then normal.

that's sorta the point of mixed drinks....there's like a whole big thing dedicated to those who want alcohol but don't like the taste of beer (or Wine)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
              never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

actually you are supposed to have an Orange Slice with a lot of wheat beers, Hoegarden for example, I wouldn't in the bar, because, well I don't like fruit hanging off the side of my glass as I'm socializing, but if I was sitting down to drink at dinner or something I would.

Comment

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Do it for Osi....[]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] You got something against oranges???[/quote] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote] Boston Boy??????? I was just trying to help the poor fella out with the taste thing...</P>

My search for Slaton cards is coming to a end...lol. YANK...lol.</P>[/quote]

lolol

Comment

<font size="6">Kase</font>, this ones for you.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

actually you are supposed to have an Orange Slice with a lot of wheat beers, Hoegarden for example, I wouldn't in the bar, because, well I don't like fruit hanging off the side of my glass as I'm socializing, but if I was sitting down to drink at dinner or something I would.
                      [/quote]</P>

thats not actually true. Most beer companies will admit that it's for the look and that oranges for example will taint the aroma and taste of a beer. It's a common misconception specifically with Belgian whites, and some Hefeweizen type beers. Blue Moon(belgian white)is one I know for a fact people mess up. Everyone serves it with an orange slice, but it does nothing for the taste. Molson Coors, the company that brews Blue Moon says it's merely done as an "attention-getter". Orange peel is added to the hops anyway =P</P>
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] never fruit the beer boston boy! unless ur on an island with a corona and even then...., ehhh[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

thats not actually true. Most beer companies will admit that it's for the look and that oranges for example will taint the aroma and taste of a beer. It's a common misconception specifically with Belgian whites, and some Hefeweizen type beers. Blue Moon(belgian white)is one I know for a fact people mess up. Everyone serves it with an orange slice, but it does nothing for the taste. Molson Coors, the company that brews Blue Moon says it's merely done as an "attention-getter". Orange peel is added to the hops anyway =P</p>[/quote]

I don't know amigo....Blue Moon tastes amazing with an orange slice in it.

Comment

yea....like orange beer....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Sorry all, when Im at a bar and I see some dude get a Blue Moon or some other beer where they fruit it up all I thinks is MARICON!!!
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?
                                [/quote]
                                Only when the brasciole is in your mouth, LOL

All Im sayin is when Im at a bar and I see some dude with a blue moon and a HUGE orange slice in it, he's either a metro of a h0mo
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X