This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

i dunno whats worse for me, seeing somebody fruiting their beer or drinking a coors light
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Morning everyone

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Morning everyone
        [/quote]

morning BLT, u taking down those exams ?

Told you bout Dallas

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?
          [/quote]
          Only when the brasciole is in your mouth, LOL

All Im sayin is when Im at a bar and I see some dude with a blue moon and a HUGE orange slice in it, he's either a metro of a h0mo
          [/quote] You need to go to bars with someone other than Harooni...lol.</P>

Morning...[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I like orange in my Blue Moon so who you callin a ***?
            [/quote]

All Im sayin is when Im at a bar and I see some dude with a blue moon and a HUGE orange slice in it, he's either a metro of a h0mo

Morning...[]</P>[/quote]

lol mornin boston boy

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

Morning...[]</P>

[/quote] lol mornin boston boy[/quote] Jeez Matt, your still bitter about the spank the Yanks comment?? lol.</P>

Remember i root for two teams- The Braves and whoever is playing the Yanks.</P>

GOOOOOOOO BLUEJAYS.........</P>

Oh- Would you date my friend on the left????</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote]

Morning...[]</P>

[/quote] lol mornin boston boy[/quote] Jeez Matt, your still bitter about the spank the Yanks comment?? lol.</P>

Remember i root for two teams- The Braves and whoever is playing the Yanks.</P>

GOOOOOOOO BLUEJAYS.........</P>

Oh- Would you date my friend on the left????</P>[/quote]

i don't think she could handle me []

hahaha yes i was a bit bitter lol..

im in more of a ball breaking mood today. My boss is going ape **** already and its not even 10 am and im ready to just go home lol

Comment

Aahhh- nice tiptoeing..lol.</P>

Not only is she a Pats fan, shes also a cheerleader......</P>

Comment

That's right tell him to kiss your *** and you'll be back tomorrow

Comment

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"]That's right tell him to kiss your *** and you'll be back tomorrow[/quote]

dudes a ****in lunie...

bipolar HEAVILY and admits he doesn't take his meds...

bad days are BRUTAL

if i didn't just plan a vacation and am using most of my days for that then i would leave......

is it 5 yet?

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]yea....like orange beer....
                        [/quote]

Blue Moon is a crap beer anyhow, it's like the lowest version of a Belgian White you can find.

but, what your saying does make some sense...why put the Orange in an Orange flavored beer, I'm sure its true for some, but I'm sure there are also some beers that an orange or lime, or other additive can enhance the flavor as well.

I don't normally put anything in my Blue Moon to tell you the truth, the beer I do it most often with is Hoegarden, and I usually use an Orange in that, not sure if I'm supposed to or not now though.

Comment

BTW Morning.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]yea....like orange beer....
                            [/quote]

Blue Moon is a crap beer anyhow, it's like the lowest version of a Belgian White you can find.

but, what your saying does make some sense...why put the Orange in an Orange flavored beer, I'm sure its true for some, but I'm sure there are also some beers that an orange or lime, or other additive can enhance the flavor as well.

I don't normally put anything in my Blue Moon to tell you the truth, the beer I do it most often with is Hoegarden, and I usually use an Orange in that, not sure if I'm supposed to or not now though.
                            [/quote] Haha- beer etiquette....i love it...................lol.

Comment

MMB you said any time any place for the drinking thing in the other thread right?

How about we start tonight at FW then we hit my bowling alley in fairlawn (cause I should be getting another 500$ from there) and then after that we stop by Tittilations or Fort Apache?

you down? if so bring big boy pants....I'm willing to bet you LT though.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]I tried a beer once and I hated the taste.
                                [/quote]

try Rye or Vodka or Rum !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X