This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    ask my old HS basketball coach.
    [/quote]

whats his Cell, I hit him up asking him if "LT" was a 3 Point king, and yell at him for not going out of his way to help you become a man.

[/quote]

Don't have his cell. And he was from like 3 years ago and then he left, so in all honesty he probably doesn't remember me.

Helped me become a better basketball player....

I remember the first practice, we were doing a defensive drill. One guy played defense and the other players got a turn to be offense. Basically playing 1-on-1.

When it was my turn, dude gave me all the space in the world. He just nonchalantly walked up to me. I put up a 3 and nailed it.

Repeat that sequence 6 times. I embarrassed the kid.

That was the birth of the only play in the book for me. The LT 3 (replace LT with my real name for those who know it). I got the ball in the corner (that was my sweet spot), power forward sets a screen on my man and I launch it up.
    [/quote]

Dude LT I was being facetious

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol shooting your used tissues into your garbage doesnt make you the 3 point king Lt</p>[/quote]

LOL.

I'm talking basketballs bro. I had a nice shot. That was it though. I was my school's JJ Re****

Comment

uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

lol shooting your used tissues into your garbage doesnt make you the 3 point king Lt</P>[/quote]

lololol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

I have to hear the story behind this, in your office do they play some type of actual "Tea Bag"ing game....I really doubt someone actually sat over you and wiped their nuts out in QC.

BTW...we are missing some Amanda today...

Show yourself if you are around!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

I have to hear the story behind this, in your office do they play some type of actual "Tea Bag"ing game....I really doubt someone actually sat over you and wiped their nuts out in QC.

[/quote]

haha she is taking care of some fam stuff past couple of days, she'll be back tom prolly.

teabagging is just a term used for when u get ****ed over.

and i just got ****ed over

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

[/quote]

haha she is taking care of some fam stuff past couple of days, she'll be back tom prolly.

and i just got ****ed over[/quote]

how does QC get ****ed over ... all you do is tell other people that **** came in wrong. :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

[/quote]

how does QC get ****ed over ... all you do is tell other people that **** came in wrong. :P
                  [/quote]

cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhg just got teabagged at work... now im really pissed off[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite[/quote]

ohhh, sorry about that, seems like you just got Teabagged!

do you at least get OT pay?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                      cuz i gotta work til 9 tonite[/quote]

DAMN

Comment

its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote]

least you get OT pay, stupid salary I don't get it, there's been times when the Owner of the Company comes down at 6pm as I'm getting ready to leave and says "We gotta get this drawing out today can you do it for me" ...which, since he's the owner of the company I work for is a rhetorical question and I end up staying till like 8-9est and all I get is my salary...sometimes I'll leave early the next day to "get even" and not take vacation or sick time :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official

and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote]

least you get OT pay, stupid salary I don't get it, there's been times when the Owner of the Company comes down at 6pm as I'm getting ready to leave and says "We gotta get this drawing out today can you do it for me" ...which, since he's the owner of the company I work for is a rhetorical question and I end up staying till like 8-9est and all I get is my salary...sometimes I'll leave early the next day to "get even" and not take vacation or sick time :P
                            [/quote]

not take sick and vaca??

that sounds like ur losing lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

not take sick and vaca??

that sounds like ur losing lol[/quote]

nah I tell my immediate boss (head of drafting) that the big boss made me stay 3 extra hours the night before and just leave early, get payed 8 hours for a 5 hour day...but I worked a 11 hour day before so it evens out.

Comment

Not directed to anyone here.....

Is it really that hard for people to check their messages and reply to them????

Who else gets annoyed at that?

Comment

Working...
                                X