This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Not directed to anyone here.....

Is it really that hard for people to check their messages and reply to them????

Who else gets annoyed at that?
    [/quote]

I'd blame that on the MB more then the people, it doesn't give you any sort of Msg that you have something in your inbox, you'd have to be checking it regularly, and I don't check it regularly I just check when there is no new posts or someone tells me they sent a msg.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote] Wow, time and a half to hang out with us?? you lucky dog you......

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Not directed to anyone here.....

[/quote]

I'd blame that on the MB more then the people, it doesn't give you any sort of Msg that you have something in your inbox, you'd have to be checking it regularly, and I don't check it regularly I just check when there is no new posts or someone tells me they sent a msg.
        [/quote]

I'm not talking about the MB..... the people I have messaged on here have been great replying.

I'm talking about phone messages........... left one for some girl on Friday and still haven't heard back from her

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Not directed to anyone here.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not talking about the MB..... the people I have messaged on here have been great replying.

I'm talking about phone messages........... left one for some girl on Friday and still haven't heard back from her
          [/quote]

send her a **** pic...

it always works for me
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its an official and yea i get OT so technically it isn't that bad, especially since im kinda tight on dough... but still.. **** this man lol[/quote] Wow, time and a half to hang out with us?? you lucky dog you......[/quote]

yea but i wanted to be home done eating showerd and stoned by the time i get out of here

Comment

kase

im starting to get into five finger death punch...

this song bleeding is pretty good

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Not directed to anyone here.....

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

send her a **** pic...

it always works for me[/quote]

LMAOOOOO

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                  [/quote]

Ahh yes, rejection, it is a tough thing to learn, but the more often you learn about it the less often it happens []

at least you are trying and that's what counts!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                    [/quote]

Ahh yes, rejection, it is a tough thing to learn, but the more often you learn about it the less often it happens []

[/quote]

its like running the ball as a tailback...

once u get hit (rejected) you don't just go down, u keep the legs pumpin break thru it and look to hit the next defender (slut)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

At least last summer I actually got a reply. It was "Oh yeah. I'd like to. But I'm really busy right now. I'll get back to when I have time."

And she never did.

Now there's just no reply.... and I'm annoyed.

I ain't calling her back, texting her, hitting her up on Facebook, none of that ****. I made my move, now she's gotta reply to me.

Comment

MMB I forgot you were a music guy? do you like punk at all? if so check out the Band I sent you in a PM.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

its like running the ball as a tailback...

once u get hit (rejected) you don't just go down, u keep the legs pumpin break thru it and look to hit the next defender (slut)[/quote]

Yeah, but this is like the only single girl I know.......

Comment

LT- if she should call you back, tell her your on the phone with one of your ex girls, and you have to go......lol. see what happens then..</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]MMB I forgot you were a music guy? do you like punk at all? if so check out the Band I sent you in a PM.
                              [/quote]

Punk?

I love that stuff. Great music. I live and breathe by 14 bands or so that I like

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                                [/quote]

[/quote]

I tried last summer to.

At least last summer I actually got a reply. It was "Oh yeah. I'd like to. But I'm really busy right now. I'll get back to when I have time."

And she never did.

Now there's just no reply.... and I'm annoyed.

I ain't calling her back, texting her, hitting her up on Facebook, none of that ****. I made my move, now she's gotta reply to me.
                                [/quote]

Lol 1 attempt each summer ain't gonna cut it dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X