This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yup........ you don't really know me that well.....
    [/quote]

he doesn't need to know you that well (although I believe we all do) because this isn't different for different people its the same for everyone.
    [/quote]

true..

and plus where was i misguided about u?

You def aren't out there meeting new people hence staying in ur comfort zone. Ur stiill crushin on a girl from last summer that basically said no last summer and ur wondering why she ain't hittin u back now...

maybe we all know more than u give us credit for. Mind u BLT, none of us know each other and tell u the same ****. Don't u think there may be somehting to our more vetted words[/quote]

lol...

I'm not too quick to just break out of the comfort zone, that's what I meant.
    [/quote]

ur missing out on life then my friend
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Hey any body here like reagaeton??

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

he doesn't need to know you that well (although I believe we all do) because this isn't different for different people its the same for everyone.
        [/quote]

true..

You def aren't out there meeting new people hence staying in ur comfort zone. Ur stiill crushin on a girl from last summer that basically said no last summer and ur wondering why she ain't hittin u back now...

maybe we all know more than u give us credit for. Mind u BLT, none of us know each other and tell u the same ****. Don't u think there may be somehting to our more vetted words[/quote]

lol...

[/quote]

ur missing out on life then my friend[/quote]

I've had a good life... it's just my personality.... whenever I go somewhere new, I meet new people and make new friends, that's not an issue for me.

Just my personality

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

lol...

[/quote]

yeah we ALLLLLLLL know that already, why do you think we all want you to come out and do **** and why do you think we all keep telling you to do ****? it's because we ALLLLLLL know you NEED to break out of your comfort zone...because really, your comfort zone is a sad place LT.

Comment

[quote user="NyG718"]Hey any* body here like reagaeton??[/quote]

im a metal/hard rock guy

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true..

lol...

[/quote]

I've had a good life... it's just my personality.... whenever I go somewhere new, I meet new people and make new friends, that's not an issue for me.

Just my personality
              [/quote]

not saying u haven't

not saying u can't

BUT, your definitly currently not...

hey bro ur doin ur school **** and that is priority number 1, but that don't mean u need to be inside year round hitting hte books. You gotta get out there and let loose..

and regardless as to wahtever ur about to say, u don't get out there...

and we're not trying to get u out there to make new friends, we're trying to get u out there to pop that cherry

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                hey bro ur doin ur school **** and that is priority number 1[/quote]

not for me it wasn't :P not in college at least...well not in High school either lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true..

lol...

[/quote]

Just my personality
                  [/quote]

not saying u haven't

not saying u can't

hey bro ur doin ur school **** and that is priority number 1, but that don't mean u need to be inside year round hitting hte books. You gotta get out there and let loose..

and we're not trying to get u out there to make new friends, we're trying to get u out there to pop that cherry[/quote]

Last year I went out and got loose a few times. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

We're gonna do it again this year too and I'll see what happens. I met some new people just by going to a party at my friend's house last year. So God only knows...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]kase

im starting to get into five finger death punch...

this song bleeding is pretty good[/quote]
                    Never heard of em..... Ill have 2 check em out
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="NyG718"]Hey any body here like reagaeton??[/quote] im a metal/hard rock guy[/quote]Oh juss askin cuz im promoting an upcoming event for the house of blues in atlantic city.</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]kase

im starting to get into five finger death punch...

this song bleeding is pretty good[/quote]
                        Never heard of em..... Ill have 2 check em out
                        [/quote]

**** that wasn't you?

who was talking about five finger death punch then???

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                          hey bro ur doin ur school **** and that is priority number 1[/quote]

not for me it wasn't :P not in college at least...well not in High school either lol.
                          [/quote]

yea well from someone that didn't finish school and is at a dead end job... make sure that **** is taken care of lol...

not that it matters right now with the unemployment lol, but u know...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Last year I went out and got loose a few times. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

We're gonna do it again this year too and I'll see what happens. I met some new people just by going to a party at my friend's house last year. So God only knows...
                            [/quote]

a few times is not good enough, at your age you should be out and about looking for new girls to float a line on at LEAST 2 times a week, Fri Sat maybe, if your away at college I'd say at least Thursday Friday Sat...that's whats normal, looking at me, and MMB we probably aren't normal, there was a good while there I was out 6-7 days a week and when I say a good while I mean like 3 years, and when I say out I mean like 2-3 different bars a night....then all my Credit Cards got maxed out :P

I'm not telling you to do what I did, but at least be normal, at least start with 1 night a week, not "a few times" over a year or a summer.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true..

lol...

[/quote]

Just my personality
                              [/quote]

not saying u haven't

not saying u can't

and we're not trying to get u out there to make new friends, we're trying to get u out there to pop that cherry[/quote]

[/quote]

exactly bro... thats what u gotta do...

but u gotta start mackin it to these broads out there, ur 18 look to get laid not married

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

true..

lol...

[/quote]

Just my personality
                                [/quote]

not saying u haven't

not saying u can't

<font size="4">Last year I went out and got loose a few times</font>. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

[/quote]

exactly bro... thats what u gotta do...

but u gotta start mackin it to these broads out there, ur 18 look to get laid not married[/quote]

No matt, that's not what he needs to do, he needs to "get loose" more then "a few times" a YEAR...he's 18 for christ sake.

Comment

Working...
                                X