This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

First date I had didn't go well, I told you about that.
    [/quote]

<font size="4">***SLAP***
    </font>
    ???
    [/quote]

No. It wasn't that.

It's past, it's gone, I'm not speaking of it again
    [/quote]

good cuz its absolutely ridic to be hung up on that[/quote]

I was like hung on it for a day or two....
    [/quote]

hate to break it to u but anytime we talk about this topic u bring it up, hence not over it. You use it as a point of reference and an excuse any time u can...[/quote]

gotta agree, MMB has a point here.

and MMB to tell you the truth its likely going to be a while between his first and second lay, we are going to be hearing about the first girl every day for like months till he gets lucky again..I can already see it.
    [/quote]

oh definitly...

everybody gets caught up on the first...
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
        u go out looking for ***** and u get trapped into a relationship... its the way it happens to the best of us lol[/quote]

ROFL that's so true....that's why you gotta make rules though before its too late and you fall into the trap...though I'm nearing the end of my line on my rules, I may want to revise the age limit on myself [:P]
        [/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

haha ur getting up there old man, what are u turnin 29 this year?[/quote]

28 I think

wait was it 27 this year? i think it was 27 I'm February.

I wanted to "Start" looking for a relationship type girl when I was 28 and be in a committed serious relationship on the border of marriage by 30.

Comment

and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done

kid just needs a lil **** it in his system

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
              Word man, I go out and hit on every piece of culo out there..... Its almost ridiculous how many dates Ive gotten while working in retail
              [/quote]

lucky for you... I work in an Engineering department, we have ONE girl, she's a secretary, and she's taken.
              [/quote]Yea man for a while I was gettin down with my boss who was about 10yrs older than ya boy...... She was totally bad news and DEF not more than a inter-office fling no matter what she wanted, LOL too bad she got fired cause it was ALOT of fun goin 2 work, LOL
              [/quote]

LOL I have one friend like you, no shame, no standards.... that's cool though, whatever gets it wet right [:P]
              [/quote]
              LOL, nah my boy who came 2 the Draft Party, HE has no standards

Mine are quite an open spectrum.....Depends on the level of intoxication, LOL. But my boss had a pretty slammin body and knew how to work it to the fullest, but was kind of a buttaface (everything looks good buttaface) and had a fiancee she was living with, so I wasnt lookin for anyting serious (if ya get with someone whos currently cheating dont put faith that she wont do the same to you) just a good and fun time at and after work

Then she wound up getting into some bad stuff and I had to call it quits...... AFTER she was fired that is, LOL

"When you can go 2 work and get a bl0wjob, why go 2 work and NOT get a bl0wjob" - Kase-1
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

I do have a good personality, ur right.

Lil *****y side? lol

Wait till homecoming..... I'll get someone even if you don't show up.

Comment

Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

28 I think

I wanted to "Start" looking for a relationship type girl when I was 28 and be in a committed serious relationship on the border of marriage by 30.
                    [/quote]
                    Hey buddy just take out ur Drivers License and look at that thing that says DOB, and we'll figure it out for ya, LOL
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

THAT'S the attitude you should have everytime you step out of your house!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and let me just say this about our lil BLT...

besides this lil *****y side of him, i think he could have a ton of swag and has a good personality that will get him his... he just needs to get out there and gitter done[/quote]

I do have a good personality, ur right.

Lil *****y side? lol

[/quote]

bro when we get to home coming... i want u macking broads but then i want some chick to come up and smack u cuz u were hittin that and shes mad ur talkin to other chicks...

thats where u need to be by homecoming

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

28 I think

[/quote]
                          Hey buddy just take out ur Drivers License and look at that thing that says DOB, and we'll figure it out for ya, LOL
                          [/quote]

feb 23 82 (im lucky I still have my Drivers License :P) I had to use a calculator.... :P

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

THAT'S that attitude you should have everytime you step out of your house!
                            [/quote]

amen bro... its a game of statistics...

most of them will deny u...

but not alll of em []

its what every man lives by

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey LT joking aside? do you really have red hair, you had a pick up on facebook once but I forget what it looked like.

if you do have red hair are you Irish? if you are, you and me will get along just fine.
                              [/quote]

I am Irish.

And yes, I really do have red hair

(enter ginger joke here)

Comment

and i must say i do like davenlll game plan he said a while ago...

find the group with hot smokin hot chick and a couple of other decent looking ones.. go up and talk to the decent chicks and TOTALLY ignor the hot one...

i never tried it... but i like it

Comment

Working...
                                X