This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]exactly your only 18. you should be living life, not stuck in a dorm doing hm.........on ****in sunday[/quote]

thank you, i was starting to feel weird breakin this kids balls..

uhg... regrets are gonna be high, these are ur party years to learn my man...

and if u come u'll learn from some vets... i advise u get out for the game this year.

Draft day no shw? fine...

but get ur *** to the game when we all get together.[/quote]

I'll be there in spirit. []
    [/quote]

::shakes head::[/quote]

One year Matthew.... one year

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]lt, we already think your a cool kid. i think youll regret it man if you miss out cause im kicking myself in the *** for not going to a yankee game last year.[/quote]

I'm thinking of going to a Yankee game this year. When they play at Baltimore again.

I really wished I could have gone to a home game last year.

This year? Forget it... those tickets are WAY TOO expensive for me... broke little student that I am.
      [/quote]

bro what are u kidding me, 80 bucks u'll be fine then who cares just come party and pregame with us and postgame
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

it looks like its going to be good amount of people i say we run a friendly game of two hand touch before the bar. </p>

[/quote] hahaha i'll be pregaming before the bar lol.. probably at the bar... oh well lol[/quote]</p>

yea dont takeANYTHING i say seriously.</p>[/quote]
        Yo Dezz you comin out 2 the Draft Day???

Cuz me and my boys are takin the train from LI so we can get LLLLOOOOOOAAADDDEEEDDDD and not catch a DWI
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]lt, we already think your a cool kid. i think youll regret it man if you miss out cause im kicking myself in the *** for not going to a yankee game last year.[/quote]

I'm thinking of going to a Yankee game this year. When they play at Baltimore again.

This year? Forget it... those tickets are WAY TOO expensive for me... broke little student that I am.
          [/quote]

bro what are u kidding me, 80 bucks u'll be fine then who cares just come party and pregame with us and postgame[/quote]

It ain't no 80 bucks to get to Jersey

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]lt, we already think your a cool kid. i think youll regret it man if you miss out cause im kicking myself in the *** for not going to a yankee game last year.[/quote]

[/quote]

bro what are u kidding me, 80 bucks u'll be fine then who cares just come party and pregame with us and postgame[/quote]
            HELL they sell beer in the bleachers again so all ya need is 20bucks to get in, Im sure me and Uncle MeyerBud can help ya with the Pre-gaming if you're short
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

LT if you come we will hot box you???

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]LT if you come we will hot box you???
                [/quote]

LOL what?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Me 2...... Ill be taking the train from LI so Ill have at least 1.5hrs to kill some Jameson, Turkey, or Beam

[/quote]
                  You are going to have to come up the night before so we can get down. Just plan on spending Sat and Sun night. Call into work on Monday.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I am flying across the country. Sharick is coming from Cali. Bet yo *** you can drive 3.5 hours.
                    [/quote]
                    LOL like I said b4, Im gonna put a quap in a pillow case and whack ya with it....... LOL!!!!!!!

That game is gonna be IN FRIGGIN SANE!!!!!!

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT if you come we will hot box you???
                      [/quote]

LOL what?
                      [/quote]

my avatar isn't coming down until u say ur in for the game...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I am flying across the country. Sharick is coming from Cali. Bet yo *** you can drive 3.5 hours.
                        [/quote]
                        LOL like I said b4, Im gonna put a quap in a pillow case and whack ya with it....... LOL!!!!!!!

[/quote]
                        I just hope we win.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Me 2...... Ill be taking the train from LI so Ill have at least 1.5hrs to kill some Jameson, Turkey, or Beam

[/quote]
                          You are going to have to come up the night before so we can get down. Just plan on spending Sat and Sun night. Call into work on Monday.
                          [/quote]
                          For that game I think I just may do that....... Ill just get the cheapest room near the stadium, and the hookers and 'party accessories' will be available at check-in, LOL

You're talkin bout the game not the Draft Day party rite?? Im in space with ya rite now

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I am flying across the country. Sharick is coming from Cali. Bet yo *** you can drive 3.5 hours.
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            I just hope we win.
                            [/quote]
                            Lets make it an Iggles or 'Girls game so if we do lose (knock on wood) we'll have a great time goin Green Street Hooligans on some rival fans, LOL

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]LT if you come we will hot box you???
                              [/quote]

LOL what?
                              [/quote]

my avatar isn't coming down until u say ur in for the game...[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL, Me 2...... Ill be taking the train from LI so Ill have at least 1.5hrs to kill some Jameson, Turkey, or Beam

[/quote]
                                [/quote]
                                For that game I think I just may do that....... Ill just get the cheapest room near the stadium, and the hookers and 'party accessories' will be available at check-in, LOL

You're talkin bout the game not the Draft Day party rite?? Im in space with ya rite now
                                [/quote]
                                No draft day party. That **** will be lame. lol j/k.

This is for a game. Most likely in Oct.

Comment

Working...
                                X