This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All..... Gonna get a few posts in while my Ipod charges b4 doin some yard work on my day off

F'N Wendsday's off SUCK!!!!!!
    [/quote]

i wish i was off today[/quote]

I wish I was off today too...I'm really really hungover...like sweating while sitting at my desk still dizzy and feeling sick every 3-5 min hungover.
    [/quote]

jizz usually upsets the stomach from what i hear lol[/quote]

**** you buddy.
    [/quote]Why would u guys want a middle of the week day off??? Everyone is working now, there's nothing to do cept burn it down, watch some 'Married With Children' and eventually do some Yardwork

Gettin off on a Wends means Im working Sat at 7am and most likely all day sunday
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Morning All..... Gonna get a few posts in while my Ipod charges b4 doin some yard work on my day off

[/quote] i wish i was off today[/quote]

I wish I was off today too...I'm really really hungover...like sweating while sitting at my desk still dizzy and feeling sick every 3-5 min hungover.
      [/quote] jizz usually upsets the stomach from what i hear lol[/quote]

**** you buddy.
      [/quote]</P>

The ladies tell me that eating celery makes it go down better.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

**** you buddy.
        [/quote]</P>

The ladies tell me that eating celery makes it go down better.</P>[/quote]

lololol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

**** you buddy.
          [/quote]</p>

The ladies tell me that eating celery makes it go down better.</p>[/quote]

Actually I hear eating Celery as a guy increases the "Amount" of ejaculate &lt;---If that word isn't censored it's hilarious.

{Edit} lol it's not censored but ****** is.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Last year I went out and got loose a few times. Hung out with my friends a few times during the year...

We're gonna do it again this year too and I'll see what happens. I met some new people just by going to a party at my friend's house last year. So God only knows...
            [/quote]

a few times is not good enough, at your age you should be out and about looking for new girls to float a line on at LEAST 2 times a week, Fri Sat maybe, if your away at college I'd say at least Thursday Friday Sat...that's whats normal, looking at me, and MMB we probably aren't normal, there was a good while there I was out 6-7 days a week and when I say a good while I mean like 3 years, and when I say out I mean like 2-3 different bars a night....then all my Credit Cards got maxed out :P

I'm not telling you to do what I did, but at least be normal, at least start with 1 night a week, not "a few times" over a year or a summer.
            [/quote]
            Yo Daven he needs to go out with an <FONT size=4>eye open even when doing daily things like goin 2 the grocery store, gettting gas, or walking 2 class...... There are girls all over and many of em are single, but youll never know if ya dont talk 2 em
            </FONT>

Im always keepin my eye out for a lady that catches my eye no matter where I may be, <FONT size=4>tru bars are great spots but if homeboy dont drink then its tougher. </FONT>He's just gotta be on the lookout at all times, and start talking 2 random people and new girls he doesnt know what so ever

BLT, whats the worst thatll happen?? Theyll say 'No'?? Its not like youre gonna get stabbed or Maced....... Well unless you go Mike Tyson on em
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah I'm with Kase...LT can't handle the bar-scene yet...plus he's only 18- he can't even drink legally in the States for 3 MORE YEARS !!!</P>

Which is RIDICULOUS in and of itself...lol</P>

18/19 here in Canada !!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

**** you buddy.
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Actually I hear eating Celery as a guy increases the "Amount" of ejaculate &lt;---If that word isn't censored it's hilarious.

[/quote]</P>

I'm afraid its not, but keep trying.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What's good everybody...?</P>

MMB how bout' those Jays ?</P>

LT did u pop your cherry last night...( he says knowing the answer )</P>

Wed. sux !!!!</P>

[/quote] halladay is sick[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah I know...I had a couple of pitcher of Rickard White ( for u beer experts like Daven and Kase-1 ) and watched at a bar with a couple of friends...oh and BLT we met 2 lovely ladies while we were there...just goes to show u got to get out more my man...to bad I got hte wifey...</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

**** you buddy.
                  [/quote]</p>

The ladies tell me that eating celery makes it go down better.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm afraid its not, but keep trying.</p>[/quote]

you missed the point, the point is a word like that isn't censored but a word like ****** is.

could you not ruin this thread by starting with me here Morehead, we have plenty of other threads to argue in.

I'll humor you all you want in those ones.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

**** you buddy.
                    [/quote]</p>

The ladies tell me that eating celery makes it go down better.</p>[/quote]

Actually I hear eating Celery as a guy increases the "Amount" of ejaculate <---If that word isn't censored it's hilarious.

[/quote]

so keep eating the buffalo wings boys...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

**** you buddy.
                      [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

ewww.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

**** you buddy.
                        [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm afraid its not, but keep trying.</P>

[/quote]

you missed the point, the point is a word like that isn't censored but a word like ****** is.

could you not ruin this thread by starting with me here Morehead, we have plenty of other threads to argue in.

I'll humor you all you want in those ones.
                        [/quote]</P>

It was Matt, not me.</P>

Comment

Go Yanks!

Comment

It was Matt, not me.</p>[/quote]

no it wasn't but its cute you two have matching Avatars

Comment

Redsox suck.</P>

Although I hear that Morehead is very good looking.</P>

</P>

MMB</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What's good everybody...?</P>

MMB how bout' those Jays ?</P>

LT did u pop your cherry last night...( he says knowing the answer )</P>

Wed. sux !!!!</P>

[/quote] halladay is sick[/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah I know...I had a couple of pitcher of Rickard White ( for u beer experts like Daven and Kase-1 ) and watched at a bar with a couple of friends...oh and BLT we met 2 lovely ladies while we were there...just goes to show u got to get out more my man...to bad I got hte wifey...</P>[/quote]You know, its funny you say that..I have had more chances to get *** then a toilet seat AFTER i put a ring on my finger...go figure..

Comment

Working...
                                X