This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

to bad I got the wifey...</P>

[/quote]
    [*-)]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

just a gf still bb4417...we just call them the wifey if it's serious...lol</P>

</P>

miss being single though.</P>

[/quote]
    Being single is over rated. At least in my opinion. Having to go to the bar and find girls and do the dating thing and getting serious and breaking up and all that. I am so thankful I don't have to do it.
    [/quote]</P>

You are right my friend.</P>

My lovely bride is the best.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
      [*-)]
      [/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]
      Being single is over rated. At least in my opinion. Having to go to the bar and find girls and do the dating thing and getting serious and breaking up and all that. I am so thankful I don't have to do it.
      [/quote]</P>

My lovely bride is the best.</P>[/quote]

yes she is

[]
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
        [*-)]
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah at our age it would be a pian in the ***...but what fun it was from 19-25 for me...with a few girlfriends I couldn't get rid of in there too....lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

My lovely bride is the best.</p>[/quote]
          Amen, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

</P>

I don't swing that way Morehead...lol</P>

</P>

But after 2-3 drinks in a strange land I tend to become "that guy " and my friends can use me as a tool to meet all kinds of tail...lol</P>

[/quote]

that would work if LT knew what "That Guy" was and knew how to use it, but he doesn't.
            [/quote]</P>

</P>

this is true Daven</P>

</P>

well U and MMB can play off it though...and LT can watch and learn...hahahhahahhahaha!</P>

Comment

[/quote]
              [*-)]
              [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

miss being single though.</P>[/quote]
              [/quote] Brakes on a car are overrated....how long u been hitched??

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
                [*-)]
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

[/quote] yes she is [][/quote]</P>

You're welcome for my teeing it up for you like that.</P>
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Yeah at our age it would be a pian in the ***...but what fun it was from 19-25 for me...with a few girlfriends I couldn't get rid of in there too....lol</p>[/quote]
                  At our age? What are you talking about? It would be easier than ever with all I know now. Shootin ducks in a barrel. I would be swimmin in women. Don't get it twisted either. From 18-24 I was like a doorknob, every girl got a turn. You have to party and party and party before you are ready to settle down. That is why I love what I have now because I got it ALL out.

Comment

[/quote]
                    [*-)]
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

single is def alittle over-rated. im newly single after over 3 years and i forget how to be single.. lol my first like real convo with a random dude at a bar should def be interesting lol hopefully i dont make an *** outta myself lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]Brakes on a car are overrated....how long u been hitched??[/quote]
                      Been married 2 years in July but we have been together for 6 years.

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
                        [*-)]
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</P>

</P>

Yeah at our age it would be a pian in the ***...but what fun it was from 19-25 for me...with a few girlfriends I couldn't get rid of in there too....lol</P>

[/quote] Went to the race in AZ, and met some great single girls from Michigan..</P>

One of them asked me why i didnt bring the wife along.</P>

I responded- You dont bring a sandwich to a buffett...lol</P>

I would never cheat on my wife, i just like to flirt...</P>

Comment

to bad I got the wifey...</p>

[/quote]
                          [*-)]
                          [/quote]</p>

</p>

just a gf still bb4417...we just call them the wifey if it's serious...lol</p>

</p>

miss being single though.</p>[/quote]
                          [/quote]
                          <font color="#ff0000">You Lazy Bastid!!!!</font>

LOL, being single isnt that bad. You can always go out for the 1nite stand and feel no remorse, hit on any ladies from 18-40, and wake up in a random house not sure where you are or how you got there and booking it when you see she's not what you imagined the nite b4

Then again im only 24.....
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]
                            [*-)]
                            [/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]
                            [/quote]</P>

[/quote] yes she is [][/quote]</P>

You're welcome for my teeing it up for you like that.</P>[/quote]

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

my first like real convo with a random dude at a bar should def be interesting lol hopefully i dont make an *** outta myself lol</p>[/quote]
                              You already did by puking on his sandals. [H]

lol j/k. I love ya

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

to bad I got the wifey...</p>

[/quote]
                                [*-)]
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

just a gf still bb4417...we just call them the wifey if it's serious...lol</p>

</p>

miss being single though.</p>

[/quote]
                                [/quote]</p>

</p>

Yeah at our age it would be a pian in the ***...but what fun it was from 19-25 for me...with a few girlfriends I couldn't get rid of in there too....lol</p>

[/quote] Went to the race in AZ, and met some great single girls from Michigan..</p>

One of them asked me why i didnt bring the wife along.</p>

I responded- You dont bring a sandwich to a buffett...lol</p>

I would never cheat on my wife, i just like to flirt...</p>[/quote]
                                You dont bring......

Sand to the beach
                                Weed to Amsterdam
                                Beer to an Open Bar (unless your Daven, LOL)
                                Your GF to your Mother-In-Law's
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X