This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="patsrule666"]I think we lost Daven..Or should i say Ralph....[/quote]</p>

i think i missed soemthing.</p>

[/quote]He said he was real hungover today.....[/quote]</p>

he is hungover everyday tho so why is he MIA</p>[/quote]

not like today though [:P] I collected 500 bucks last night from bowling and went out, got home with like 150 left...woke up this morning hurting every where and I'm Still slightly dizzy and nauseous, but I'll be ok, I just had lunch most of the dizziness and nausea is gone now, it's mostly just the pounding headache thats left.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ok... I am like super confused.

What did I miss in the convo while I was gone?

And why the hell do Matt and Morehead have matching avatars?
      [/quote]</P>

lets review. Matt is moving in on Ralph. Its a sordid tale indeed. </P>

Your guess is as good as mine about the avatar thing.</P>

[/quote] haha how am i moving in on ralph?[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL--- WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA wait, i am NOT ralph. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its not your fault, but unfortunately there's really nothing that can be done.</P>

[/quote]</P>

just cuz i puked one time in public... and it wasnt even public just a public bathroom... lol damn ittttttttttt</P>

[/quote]</P>

"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.</P>

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Oh **** sorry.</p>

Our favorite mormon blew his load, so today he is happilly married..lol.</p>[/quote]
        Ouch!!!

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote] daven is ralph lol[/quote]</P>

Since when is Daven Ralph. What did I miss? IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

when the hell was this and where was i??? weeks ago?? im so lost....</P>

uncle moorehead please explain!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</p>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</p>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</p>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</p>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</p>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</p>[/quote]

(enters week of depression)

LOL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

lets review. Matt is moving in on Ralph. Its a sordid tale indeed. </p>

Your guess is as good as mine about the avatar thing.</p>

[/quote] haha how am i moving in on ralph?[/quote]</p>

IBB85 is Ralph.</p>

[/quote] daven is ralph lol[/quote]</p>

Since when is Daven Ralph. What did I miss? IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</p>

[/quote]</p>

when the hell was this and where was i??? weeks ago?? im so lost....</p>

uncle moorehead please explain!</p>[/quote]

Honey, you don't want to know. Trust me on this.

It's an inside joke between uncle and nephew, where uncle attempts to crash and burn nephew's dreams.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Oh **** sorry.</P>

Our favorite mormon blew his load, so today he is happilly married..lol.</P>

[/quote]
                Ouch!!!
                [/quote] OK too harsh, my bad...</P>

sorry.</P>

Your still my favorite though....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Oh **** sorry.</p>

Our favorite mormon blew his load, so today he is happilly married..lol.</p>

[/quote]
                  Ouch!!!
                  [/quote] OK too harsh, my bad...</p>

sorry.</p>

Your still my favorite though....lol.</p>[/quote]
                  [{] Diddo

Comment

Former NBA player and University of Cincinnati star Corie Blount was sentenced to one year in prison on Wednesday in a plea arrangement resulting from drug charges.Blount
                    was arrested Dec. 4 after sheriff's deputies intercepted 11 pounds of
                    marijuana sent to him at a relative's house. Investigators said they
                    found another 18 pounds in a subsequent search of his home.<font size="4" color="#0000ff">"Cheech and Chong would have had a hard time smoking that much," Hedric told Blount.
                    <font color="#000000">
                    LMAO!!!</font>
                    </font>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

Since when is Daven Ralph. What did I miss? IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was an attempt to deter LT from pursuing young women on the Giants MB. I must protect my nephew. Has there been a new Ralph reference since?</P>
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

lets just say "Ralph" is a very appropriate nickname for Amanda/BB85 Morehead.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

IBB85 is Ralph.</p>

Since when is Daven Ralph. What did I miss? IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</p>

[/quote]</p>

uncle moorehead please explain!</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was an attempt to deter LT from pursuing young women on the Giants MB. I must protect my nephew. Has there been a new Ralph reference since?</p>[/quote]

Uncle, uncle, uncle...

You gotta let the nephew take risks.

If I get the **SLAP**, I'll come back and say I should have listened to Uncle Morehead.

But for now, I don't buy that at all..

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

It's an inside joke between uncle and nephew, where uncle attempts to crash and burn nephew's dreams.
                            [/quote]</P>

ewww gross, i hate being left outta the loop. im upset with the two of your for talking behind my back. not cool at all...</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]lets just say "Ralph" is a very appropriate nickname for Amanda/BB85 Morehead.
                              [/quote]</P>

WTF i hate you all... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

IBB85 is Ralph.</p>

[/quote]</p>

uncle moorehead please explain!</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

ewww gross, i hate being left outta the loop. im upset with the two of your for talking behind my back. not cool at all...</p>[/quote]

It was all Morehead.

And he just explained it....

I told him not to, because I don't like it one bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X