This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ok... I am like super confused.

What did I miss in the convo while I was gone?

And why the hell do Matt and Morehead have matching avatars?
    [/quote]</P>

lets review. Matt is moving in on Ralph. Its a sordid tale indeed. </P>

Your guess is as good as mine about the avatar thing.</P>

[/quote] haha how am i moving in on ralph?[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote] daven is ralph lol[/quote]</P>

Since when is Daven Ralph. What did I miss? IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</P>

[/quote]</P>

when the hell was this and where was i??? weeks ago?? im so lost....</P>

uncle moorehead please explain!</P>

[/quote]

Honey, you don't want to know. Trust me on this.

It's an inside joke between uncle and nephew, where uncle attempts to crash and burn nephew's dreams.
    [/quote]</P>

ewww gross, i hate being left outta the loop. im upset with the two of your for talking behind my back. not cool at all...</P>

[/quote]</P>

You were actually posting on the same thread. You must not have noticed it. There are a few posters here who I like to talk about behind there backs, you aren't one of them.</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]lets just say "Ralph" is a very appropriate nickname for Amanda/BB85 Morehead.
        [/quote]</p>

WTF i hate you all... lol</p>[/quote]

There's a Facebook bumper sticker that I saw last night that was perfect for you and Matt... but I can't find it now.... I'll look later and give it to you.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Ur Mandie to me

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</P>

lol andglad i give youand LTa reason to gag............ </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]</P>

If you have ever seen "Green Acres" you would know that Ralph can be a girls name.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]lets just say "Ralph" is a very appropriate nickname for Amanda/BB85 Morehead.
                  [/quote]</P>

WTF i hate you all... lol</P>

[/quote]

There's a Facebook bumper sticker that I saw last night that was perfect for you and Matt... but I can't find it now.... I'll look later and give it to you.
                  [/quote]</P>

what did it say... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</P>

lol andglad i give youand LTa reason to gag............ </P>

[/quote]</P>

The romantic in me was hoping he was.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i just dont understand this ****ing RALPH nonsense. like is your version different from BLT and Mooreheads?? im really lost here and its annoying me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]</P>

If you have ever seen "Green Acres" you would know that Ralph can be a girls name.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol nahh i missed it... and im blonde so it takes me even longer to get things... lol forget it or youll be explaining this to me til next friday cuz its obviously way over my head</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

WTF i hate you all... lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

what did it say... lol</p>[/quote]

Now that would ruin the surprise....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</p>

lol andglad i give youand LTa reason to gag............ </p>

[/quote]</p>

The romantic in me was hoping he was.</p>[/quote]

Comment

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.[/quote]</p>

</p>

this is totally not my fault this time, I was at lunch!
                              </p>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i just dont understand this ****ing RALPH nonsense. like is your version different from BLT and Mooreheads?? im really lost here and its annoying me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</P>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X