X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
    [/quote]</p>

i just dont understand this ****ing RALPH nonsense. like is your version different from BLT and Mooreheads?? im really lost here and its annoying me.</p>

[/quote]</p>

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</p>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</p>[/quote]

[6] []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</P>

lol andglad i give youand LTa reason to gag............ </P>

[/quote]</P>

The romantic in me was hoping he was.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

<FONT size=6>MATT!</FONT> </P>

See I knew he was a biker dude!!!</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</p>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</p>[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i just dont understand this ****ing RALPH nonsense. like is your version different from BLT and Mooreheads?? im really lost here and its annoying me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</P>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</P>[/quote] Matt, i mean Morehead- You missed your calling as a therapist...lol.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</P>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</P>

[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.
            [/quote]</P>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</p>[/quote]

We did. I hope it's all cleared up now....

Comment

[/quote]</P>

i just dont understand this ****ing RALPH nonsense. like is your version different from BLT and Mooreheads?? im really lost here and its annoying me.</P>

[/quote]</P>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ahhhhh i understand now.. lol LT chumming it up with me.. hahah hes your nephew and my lil baby brother from another mother. there was no chumming going on... lol i was just getting lost thats all but im blonde so i have an excuse and no im not a middle aged plumber haha but thanks for the laugh and it makes sense now haha</P>

Comment

There ya go with the baby brother **** again..... see now.....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is Daven 5' 3" in his high heals like I envision? C'mon, throw me a bone.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ok... I am like super confused.

What did I miss in the convo while I was gone?

And why the hell do Matt and Morehead have matching avatars?
                      [/quote] Not much.</p>

Matt is Morehead.</p>

IBB85 is single </p>

Shockey is gonna get you laid</p>

Kase is stoned</p>

Lets see what did i miss</p>[/quote]
                      LOL well I just got back from cutting down a tree with a dullass hatchet, I might as well have been bashing it with a lead pipe.... But yes, time 2 get BLIDDAZEDDDDD
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i wouldnt say 5'3.. prob about 5'6 lol but i must have been passed out in the bathroom by the time he put the high heals on... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There ya go with the baby brother **** again..... see now.....
                          [/quote]</P>

lol. you are my baby brothaaaaa... its ok BLT. thats a good thing. lol</P>

i love you!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i wouldnt say 5'3.. prob about 5'6 lol but i must have been passed out in the bathroom by the time he put the high heals on... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Bless you my child. My day is made.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"] yes, time 2 get BLIDDAZEDDDDD
                              [/quote]</P>

why am i not surprised. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</p>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</p>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</p>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</p>[/quote]

"friends listen to endless love in the dark"

10 points to whoever gets the movie

i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]
                                EASY..... 'Happy Gilmour'

'... Oh great you can count'
                                "And YOU can count on ME waiting for YOU in the parking lot..."

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X