• Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"] yes, time 2 get BLIDDAZEDDDDD
    [/quote]</p>

why am i not surprised. lol</p>[/quote]
    Maybe cause Ricky Williams and Rasheed Wallace are my roomates, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Former NBA player and University of Cincinnati star Corie Blount was sentenced to one year in prison on Wednesday in a plea arrangement resulting from drug charges.Blount
      was arrested Dec. 4 after sheriff's <font size="6">deputies intercepted 11 pounds of
      marijuana sent to him at a relative's house. Investigators said they
      found another 18 pounds in a subsequent search of his home</font>.<font color="#0000ff" size="4">"Cheech and Chong would have had a hard time smoking that much," Hedric told Blount.
      <font color="#000000">
      LMAO!!!</font>
      </font>[/quote]
      Thats my weekend stash, LOL
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ok... I am like super confused.

What did I miss in the convo while I was gone?

And why the hell do Matt and Morehead have matching avatars?
        [/quote] Not much.</P>

Matt is Morehead.</P>

IBB85 is single </P>

Shockey is gonna get you laid</P>

Kase is stoned</P>

Lets see what did i miss</P>

[/quote]
        LOL well I just got back from cutting down a tree with a dullass hatchet, I might as well have been bashing it with a lead pipe.... But yes, time 2 get BLIDDAZEDDDDD
        [/quote]LOL- now why would you go and ruin a perfectly good buzz and attempt something like that?? lol.</P>

You should invest in a chainsaw or a beaver...lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There ya go with the baby brother **** again..... see now.....
          [/quote]</p>

lol. you are my baby brothaaaaa... its ok BLT. thats a good thing. lol</p>

i love you!</p>[/quote]

You missed the part way back in the thread when the guys talked about being a girl's "little buddy" "best friend" or "brother from another mother" is NOT a good thing if you know what I mean... lolololololololol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Not much.</P>

Matt is Morehead.</P>

IBB85 is single </P>

Shockey is gonna get you laid</P>

Kase is stoned</P>

Lets see what did i miss</P>[/quote]

hhahahhahahhahha !

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

You should invest in a beaver.</p>[/quote]
              And I thought they only cooked and cleaned.......

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</p>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</p>

[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.
                [/quote]</p>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Is Daven 5' 3" in his high heals like I envision? C'mon, throw me a bone.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i wouldnt say 5'3.. prob about 5'6 lol but i must have been passed out in the bathroom by the time he put the high heals on... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Bless you my child. My day is made.</p>[/quote]

5'8" 175-180Lbs

you could have just asked Morehead if it was that important to you.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] Not much.</p>

Matt is Morehead.</p>

IBB85 is single </p>

Shockey is gonna get you laid</p>

Kase is stoned</p>

Lets see what did i miss</p>

[/quote]
                  LOL well I just got back from cutting down a tree with a dullass hatchet, I might as well have been bashing it with a lead pipe.... But yes, time 2 get BLIDDAZEDDDDD
                  [/quote]LOL- now why would you go and ruin a perfectly good buzz and attempt something like that?? lol.</p>

You should invest in a chainsaw or a beaver...lol.</p>[/quote]
                  Well this is only my temporary residence so I aint investing in any tools for this house, thats on the owner, LOL

Doing yardwork ripped aint bad at all, well cept for me bashing away at this tree with a dullass hatchet.... But it def game me a nice upper body workout

The only beaver Im investing in gives half and half's, LOL

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</p>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</p>

[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.
                    [/quote]</p>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

i wouldnt say 5'3.. prob about 5'6 lol but i must have been passed out in the bathroom by the time he put the high heals on... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

5'8" 175-180Lbs

[/quote]

WOW you and me are the same height and weight

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Who wants to give Amanda the run down of the **** she missed by being MIA the last two days?
                      [/quote]

to much to go through...lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

You should invest in a beaver.</P>[/quote]
                        And I thought they only cooked and cleaned.......
                        [/quote]Whooaaa- I guess out of bounds just got smaller..ehhh???

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

great just ruin my day even more! thanks LT....(j/k)

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

5'8" 175-180Lbs

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                              Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
                              [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

lets review.* Matt is moving in on Ralph.* Its a sordid tale indeed.* </P>

Your guess is as good as mine about the avatar thing.</P>

[/quote] haha how am i moving in on ralph?[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote] daven is ralph lol[/quote]</P>

Since when is Daven Ralph.* What did I miss?* IBB85 was deemed to be Ralph weeks ago.</P>[/quote]

because daven is yukin at work right now lol
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X