This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Who wants to give Amanda the run down of the **** she missed by being MIA the last two days?
    [/quote]

to much to go through...lol[/quote]

I already did... lol... I tried to say everything we went through....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it. Its really nothing. I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph. I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</P>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt. They're both OK as far as I'm concerned. I think.</P>

[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.
      [/quote]</P>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is Daven 5' 3" in his high heals like I envision? C'mon, throw me a bone.</P>[/quote] You should see him run with those high heels...Like Ron Dayne i tell ya.....lol.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>[/quote]

well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
          Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
          [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?
          [/quote]
          And each round you double up (1st round 2 shots, 2nd round 4 shots, 3rd round 6 shots, LOL)
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Ok... I am like super confused.

What did I miss in the convo while I was gone?

And why the hell do Matt and Morehead have matching avatars?
            [/quote]</P>

lets review.* Matt is moving in on Ralph.* Its a sordid tale indeed.* </P>

Your guess is as good as mine about the avatar thing.</P>

[/quote] haha how am i moving in on ralph?[/quote]</P>

IBB85 is Ralph.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL--- WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA wait, i am NOT ralph. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its not your fault, but unfortunately there's really nothing that can be done.</P>

[/quote]</P>

just cuz i puked one time in public... and it wasnt even public just a public bathroom... lol damn ittttttttttt</P>

[/quote]</P>

"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part.* I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.</P>

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact.* I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle.* He's a bad seed.* Its really for your own good.</P>[/quote]

u cna call me son...

just think, i could of been woo'ing your daughter tonite over a couple of drinks lol

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</p>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</p>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</p>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</p>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</p>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</p>[/quote]

(enters week of depression)

LOL
              [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
                [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?
                [/quote] Glad to have you back...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  because daven is yukin at work right now lol[/quote]

Close to it a couple times, not feeling so well atm to tell you the truth....took some tylenol but it ain't helping...

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part.* I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact.* I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle.* He's a bad seed.* Its really for your own good.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</P>

lol and*glad i give you*and LT*a reason to gag............ </P>[/quote]

just cuz i rock out with my **** out doesn't mean im a biker

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
                      [/quote]

" challenge offered ??? "

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part.* I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact.* I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle.* He's a bad seed.* Its really for your own good.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</p>

lol and*glad i give you*and LT*a reason to gag............ </p>

[/quote]</p>

The romantic in me was hoping he was.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

hahaha **** you

Comment

***Sigh***

&lt;----Bathroom.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part. I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact. I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle. He's a bad seed. Its really for your own good.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</p>

lol andglad i give youand LTa reason to gag............ </p>[/quote]

just cuz i rock out with my **** out doesn't mean im a biker[/quote]

Matt, why do you have Morehead's avatar?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]There ya go with the baby brother **** again..... see now.....
                              [/quote]</P>

lol. you are my baby brothaaaaa... its ok BLT. thats a good thing. lol</P>

i love you!</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</p>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</p>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</p>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</p>[/quote]

"friends listen to endless love in the dark"

10 points to whoever gets the movie

i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]
                                EASY..... 'Happy Gilmour'

'... Oh great you can count'
                                "And YOU can count on ME waiting for YOU in the parking lot..."

[/quote]

lol

Comment

Working...
                                X