This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Thank you Matt..... that really made me feel good.

What would I do without friends like you?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

OK, this seems to be important to you and I want you to get past it.* Its really nothing.* I told LT when he was chumming it up with you a few weeks ago that you were actually a middle aged plumber named Ralph.* I was just making a little fun of my MB buddie, LT.</p>

He's been one of my pals here along with Matt.* They're both OK as far as I'm concerned.* I think.</p>

[/quote]

except you missed the part Morehead, were Me and Matt and some others in this conversation actually hung out with BB85 at a bar during the draft and she DID "Ralph" which is why the nickname Ralph is so perfect.
      [/quote]</p>

exactly LOL thats why i was so confused. i guess you guys had alil duel meaning behind the Ralph going on. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Is Daven 5' 3" in his high heals like I envision?* C'mon, throw me a bone.</p>

[/quote]</p>

i wouldnt say 5'3.. prob about 5'6 lol but i must have been passed out in the bathroom by the time he put the high heals on... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Bless you my child.* My day is made.</p>[/quote]

5'8" in heals 175-180Lbs

you could have just asked Morehead if it was that important to you.
      [/quote]

hahha
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

WOW you and me are the same height and weight
        [/quote]

great just ruin my day even more! thanks LT....(j/k)
        [/quote]

yea he didn't even hit puberty yet

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Ralph" has nothing to do with any regurgitations on your part.* I'm afraid its a pathetic inside gag with myself and my nephew, LT.

But as far as my other nephew, MMB is concerned, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a stand against any further contact.* I have it on good authority that he wears a leather jacket and rides a motorcycle.* He's a bad seed.* Its really for your own good.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol wtf- MMB is not a biker dude, lol and why am i not allowed to talk to him.. you guys make it seem like its wayyy more then it is.</p>

lol and*glad i give you*and LT*a reason to gag............ </p>[/quote]

just cuz i rock out with my **** out doesn't mean im a biker[/quote]

Matt, why do you have Morehead's avatar?
          [/quote]

how do u know he doesn't have my avatar?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</P>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Thank you Matt..... that really made me feel good.

[/quote]

not laugh as much lol

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
                [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?
                [/quote]
                And each round you double up (1st round 2 shots, 2nd round 4 shots, 3rd round 6 shots, LOL)
                [/quote]

DANGEROUS !!!

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
                  [/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</P>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</P>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Thank you Matt..... that really made me feel good.

[/quote]

not laugh as much lol[/quote]

I must admit, that Friend Zone pic made me laugh

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]***Sigh***

&lt;----Bathroom.
                        [/quote] mmmmm, clam chowder,cream of mushroom,beef stew,shepards pie...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Thank you Matt..... that really made me feel good.

[/quote]</P>

you have me BLT. thats all that matters.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]***Sigh***

<----Bathroom.
                            [/quote]

LMAO...brave man getting hammed on a tues. night....lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
                              [/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</p>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</p>[/quote]

I would say you were challenged to hang out again and keep it down, but apparently I just failed at that too so meh.

In hindsight, Taco Bell might have no been the best choice for lunch.

Comment

Oh yeah Matt... I guess you missed it, but I told you that the Wesley football stadium has no parking lot, so good luck partying with sororities in a parking lot by the field.... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X