X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Thank you Matt..... that really made me feel good.

What would I do without friends like you?
    [/quote]</p>

you have me BLT. thats all that matters.</p>[/quote]

I love you [{]

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
      Aite lets get a UFC style cage match goin then, LOL
      [/quote]

Can we do shots in between rounds?
      [/quote]
      And each round you double up (1st round 2 shots, 2nd round 4 shots, 3rd round 6 shots, LOL)
      [/quote]

DANGEROUS !!![/quote]
      LOL, that MAY be the reason I dont remember the 2nd half of the draft day party
      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
        [/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</P>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</P>[/quote]

I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

[/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</p>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</p>[/quote]

I would say you were challenged to hang out again and keep it down, but apparently I just failed at that too so meh.

In hindsight, Taco Bell might have no been the best choice for lunch.
          [/quote]
          It should have been the 3 w's...... Water, White Bread, and Weed, Its a great hangover cure or ya can sub in some Gingy Ale.... But Im sure I dont need 2 be tellin YOU hangover cures, you could prolly write a NY Times Best Seller on Hangover Cures
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
            [/quote]

alrite bro, peace

GET OUT THERE

and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
            [/quote]

1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock.

2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote]

bump for BLT
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

[/quote]

alrite bro, peace

GET OUT THERE

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
              [/quote]

1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock.

2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote]

bump for BLT[/quote]

Ah, you did see. Gotcha. I missed it... lol

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]

she had a bad day at jay dees... but it was a complete 180 from the night at Rutgers i spent with her

she honeslty put on an impressive performance

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

[/quote]

alrite bro, peace

GET OUT THERE

[/quote]

bump for BLT[/quote]

Ah, you did see. Gotcha. I missed it... lol
                  [/quote]

well nows the time..

Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?

Comment

BTW, i must say... this thread keeps me alive at work lol

and i wouldl ike to welcome moorehead and shocknawe who seems to be the new contributors

and wheres SMS at? I wonder how hes doing with those films

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not gonna lie maybe u should come up here for a drink tonite[/quote]</P>

lololol- MMB are you asking me out on a date??</P>

[/quote] can't friends just go out and get a couple of drinks and it not be labeled a date? [][/quote]</P>

oh sorry- guess i took it the wrong way. lol</P>

[/quote] "friends listen to endless love in the dark" 10 points to whoever gets the movie i don't want to get specific about it and im trying to keep LT from a week of depression by calling it a date lol[/quote]</P>

ahhhh haaaaa, so you are calling it "a date"</P>

[/quote] well normally my dates are more than just a couple of drinks, but hey if u want to consider that a date we may be perfect for each other lol[/quote]</P>

i dont expect a vacation or $200 dinner as a date. lol a date is a giants game and a 6 pack for you and bottle of vodka for me. lol</P>

[/quote] [/quote]</P>

LOLOLOLOL- i think we should date before you purpose! ha</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]

I would say you were challenged to hang out again and keep it down, but apparently I just failed at that too so meh.

In hindsight, Taco Bell might have no been the best choice for lunch.
                        [/quote]

yeah def not. lol</P>

and yes im def up for that challenge- 3/4 of a bagel all day long then all the LQ did not justice for my belly... hence- i met ralph. lol</P>

Comment

Well, didn't Matt, Landon, and myself already give you a Giants MB proposal that one day?

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]
                            It should have been the 3 w's...... Water, White Bread, and Weed, Its a great hangover cure or ya can sub in some Gingy Ale.... But Im sure I dont need 2 be tellin YOU hangover cures, you could prolly write a NY Times Best Seller on Hangover Cures
                            [/quote]

The yellow Gatorade in the morning is clutch, Unfortunately I woke up to an empty fridge and late to work, figured I could just man up and hold it down till it went away.....I was wrong :P no biggy.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]

she had a bad day at jay dees... but it was a complete 180 from the night at Rutgers i spent with her

she honeslty put on an impressive performance[/quote]

Man I wish I coula been there at Jay Dees...my draft weekend was kind of lame and wasn't as great as I thought it may have been....

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</P>

[/quote] I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]</P>

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other handhas a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X