X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

Have fun working until 9 tonight....
    [/quote] alrite bro, peace GET OUT THERE and yea i'll have tons of fun[/quote]

Oh yeah, Matt..... couple of things.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
    [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

Ah, you did see. Gotcha. I missed it... lol
    [/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</P>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</P>

[/quote]

I see how you really are.... []
    [/quote]</P>

lol well i honestly dont remmeber a homecoming dance so im not going to lie about it... lol but MMB was wrong cuz i did attend greek formals therefore i went to "dances" in college if thats what you wanna call it. id rather refer to it as good food and OPEN BAR! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Alright MMB.... I'm gonna go eat now. I'll be back later.

1) Remember how you were talking about a parking lot? Well, I hate to break it to you, but there is no parking lot at the Wesley Wolverine football stadium. Mandie can vouch for me when I say this. You park in the street by it or in one of the three lots on campus and then walk. I recommend you park by campus and walk with me.

2) I'm sure Mandie would go to the dance for me even if you weren't for moral support []
      [/quote] 1) im sure there is an open party somewhere from what Mandie was tellin me about the place, i think its a lock. 2) I am willing to put any dollar amount down that mandie will NOT go to the dance. When she was in college i bet she didn't go, now that shes out of there i can almost guarantee that there isn't a shot in hell she goes.[/quote] bump for BLT[/quote]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</p>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

lol LT have u ever gone to the homecoming dance before?

I have a feeling there is someone there ur trying to get to...[/quote]

Went to one sophomore year of HS. Girl who said she'd be my date blew me off and danced with another guy. Didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in....

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

Come hang out again and prove us wrong.
        [/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</p>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</p>

[/quote] I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]</p>

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other hand*has a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</p>[/quote]Yo fudduck FW's lets all meet up and do a lil bar tour in the E.Village cause its halfway for you NJ cats and halfway for me and Dezzy too

I say we set up a weekend in june
        [/quote]

where has dezzy been?

he'll prolly LT anyway lol...

would rather do a boken trip to be honest but whatever
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]ughh lol whatever, im still confused. no biggie i guess i just would really rather you guys not refer to me as ralph tho lol[/quote]

[/quote] " challenge offered ??? "[/quote]</P>

what am i being challenged? we hung out before! lol</P>

[/quote] I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]</P>

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other handhas a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</P>

[/quote]Yo fudduck FW's lets all meet up and do a lil bar tour in the E.Village cause its halfway for you NJ cats and halfway for me and Dezzy too

[/quote]</P>

im down for whatever, whenever.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</p>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</p>[/quote]

which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming...

and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT??

cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]
            OK straight up, NO single girls (or at least no halfway decent looking ones) go 2 college dances, SPECIALLY homecoming..... What is this jr high?!?!?!?

Go 2 a bar that serves underage patrons or a frat party if you wanna hit up a college party atmosphere, not a damned dance!!!!
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

lol LT have u ever gone to the homecoming dance before?

I have a feeling there is someone there ur trying to get to...[/quote]

Went to one sophomore year of HS. Girl who said she'd be my date blew me off and danced with another guy. Didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in....
              [/quote]

no dude... the one at the college..

let go of HS already btw

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                [/quote]

get over it.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] well nows the time.. Mandie... have u ever heard of this dance?[/quote]</P>

honecoming dance- negative... the only dance i know of is the greek formals and those i did attend.</P>

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</P>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming...

and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT??

cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]
                    OK straight up, NO single girls (or at least no halfway decent looking ones) go 2 college dances, SPECIALLY homecoming..... What is this jr high?!?!?!?

Go 2 a bar that serves underage patrons or a frat party if you wanna hit up a college party atmosphere, not a damned dance!!!!
                    [/quote]

lol

thats what im tryin to get at with him

Comment

I'm out for now....amy be back later but I got an early tee time in Ottawa, so I dunno...

GO JAYS !!!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                        [/quote]

get over it.
                        [/quote]

I am. **** happened like 4 years ago. Chill.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] which are TOTALLY different beasts than homecoming... and final quesiton, WOULD you go to the dance with LT?? cmon... break a piece off for the brotha [][/quote]</P>

hoestly id feel weird going to a homecoming dance, esp at my old stomping ground being that ill be 24 then... hahaha BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</P>[/quote]

na no way...

hes going to MEET girls not have a date!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] I get the feeling that your drinking abilities are being questioned by Daven, MMB and others and u may need to redeem yourself...[/quote]</p>

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other handhas a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</p>

[/quote]Yo fudduck FW's lets all meet up and do a lil bar tour in the E.Village cause its halfway for you NJ cats and halfway for me and Dezzy too

[/quote]</p>

im down for whatever, whenever.</p>[/quote]

I'm with Amanda here, whatever whenever, but I do so enjoy FW's, connected to a Hooters, and fri/sat a good amount of people show up, plus its got 2 bars a DJ and the Manager there loves me and my friends (like even when there's a cover he says we are with him)

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
                              [/quote]

get over it.
                              [/quote]

the tough love from Daven continues....

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

MMB better NEVER question my drinkin abilities... daven on the other handhas a reason too after my episode at jay dees lol... im gonna hit up FWs one night tho and prove him very wrong lol</p>[/quote]Yo fudduck FW's lets all meet up and do a lil bar tour in the E.Village cause its halfway for you NJ cats and halfway for me and Dezzy too

[/quote]

where has dezzy been?

he'll prolly LT anyway lol...

would rather do a boken trip to be honest but whatever[/quote]
                                Cmaaaaaaaaannnnnnn, we went out 2 NJ last time, this time we'll meet halfway.... We can all meet up at penn or down at the bar, im gonna look at my Giants Calender and pick the weekend of.....June 12th, whadda ya think?!?!??!
                                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Working...
                                X