X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    If you declined the invite, you'd fit in with all the rest of them, so don't worry about it
    [/quote]

You don't need to go on a god damned childish dance anyhow and you won't learn a god damned thing from going out on a 'Date' with Amanda because you are already a Friend to her, you need to go out with someone who doesn't know you well yet.
    [/quote]</p>

its not a date... its a mutual agreement to make the females jealous lol</p>[/quote]
    And on the real, it would be nice to get the females at his school intrigued and a tad jealous, but he should be going out and trying to meet up with some ladies that he has a chance of hookin up with, not just a friend date, thats treadin water
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Went to one sophomore year of HS. Girl who said she'd be my date blew me off and danced with another guy. Didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in....
      [/quote]
      You were supposed to never bring this is up again...........
      [/quote]

Different year, different girl.

And I'm over it Landon, don't worry.
      [/quote]
      then <font size="6">NEVER</font> bring it up again. <font size="6">NEVER</font>

Understand???
      [/quote]

Yes. I got it dude.

Matt asked me if I had ever been to a homecoming before, so I was answering his question

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</p>

[/quote]
        Hi, I'm here for the gang bang.
        [/quote]</p>

Let's play naked twister around the 50 yard line
        </p>[/quote]
        uhhhhhhhhhh ok

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

BUT for LT... if he was really dateless, id consider... hes a good friend so id help him out if need be</p>[/quote]

You're just saying that to be nice......
          [/quote]
          You would be the coolest guy in school.
          [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

</p>[/quote]
            uhhhhhhhhhh ok
            [/quote]

[:O]

Comment

sorry LT, i tried to help you but everyones yelling at me so no bueno []

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</P>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                uhhhhhhhhhh ok
                [/quote]</P>

*******! lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]sorry LT, i tried to help you but everyones yelling at me so no bueno [][/quote]

[U] [W]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Went to one sophomore year of HS. <font color="#0000ff">Girl who said she'd be my date blew me off and danced with another guy. Didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in....</font>
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

Understand???
                    [/quote]

Yes. I got it dude.

Matt asked me if I had ever been to a homecoming before, so I was answering his question
                    [/quote]
                    Everything in blue was unnecessary. You answered the question with your first sentence.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yes. I got it dude.

[/quote]

this is a good rule, don't talk about a story of failure unless you have a story of success to follow it up with.

Failure and Self loathing and Pity is not sexy to women, confidence IS, and its the opposite of your attitude around here.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]
                        uhhhhhhhhhh ok
                        [/quote]</p>

*******! lol</p>[/quote]
                        lol. That was good. Oh and by the way. Left foot yellow tiger!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

its not a date... its a mutual agreement to make the females jealous lol</P>[/quote]

I understand that Amanda that's why I put it in quotations, the point is, if you go to the "Dance" there aren't going to be any "single" girls there like MMB said, and, I'm pretty sure there aren't going to be any fun girls there anyhow (who goes to a "Dance" in college) so he'll pretty much be stuck with you and no offense, you can't teach him what he needs to know, because you are already "Friends" with him....
                          [/quote] I talked to Dr. Ruth, and she said it would do wonders for his self esteem...lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Went to one sophomore year of HS. <font color="#0000ff">Girl who said she'd be my date blew me off and danced with another guy. Didn't even acknowledge me when I walked in....</font>
                            [/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

Understand???
                            [/quote]

Yes. I got it dude.

[/quote]
                            Everything in blue was unnecessary. You answered the question with your first sentence.
                            [/quote]

Gotcha

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</P>

[/quote]
                              [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                              uhhhhhhhhhh ok
                              [/quote]</P>

*******! lol</P>

[/quote]
                              lol. That was good. Oh and by the way. Left foot yellow tiger!
                              [/quote]</P>

i have no idea what the means... is it in conjunction with blue plaid pants??</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]I talked to Dr. Ruth, and she said it would do wonders for his self esteem...lol.[/quote]

you know what would be even better for his self esteem? actually getting his **** wet, which has NO CHANCE at happening with Amanda.

Comment

Working...
                                X