X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yes. I got it dude.

Matt asked me if I had ever been to a homecoming before, so I was answering his question
    [/quote]

this is a good rule, don't talk about a story of failure unless you have a story of success to follow it up with.

<font size="5">Failure and Self loathing and Pity is not sexy to women, confidence IS, and its the opposite of your attitude around here.</font>
    [/quote]
    Bingo Bango....

Amandy, back us up on this one
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</p>

[/quote]
      Hi, I'm here for the gang bang.
      [/quote]</p>

Let's play naked twister around the 50 yard line
      </p>

[/quote]
      uhhhhhhhhhh ok
      [/quote]</p>

*******! lol</p>

[/quote]
      lol. That was good. Oh and by the way. Left foot yellow tiger!
      [/quote]</p>

i have no idea what the means... is it in conjunction with blue plaid pants??</p>[/quote]

it's a Twister move

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]I talked to Dr. Ruth, and she said it would do wonders for his self esteem...lol.[/quote]

you know what would be even better for his self esteem? actually getting his **** wet, which has NO CHANCE at happening with Amanda.
        [/quote]
        PREACH!!!!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="patsrule666"]I talked to Dr. Ruth, and she said it would do wonders for his self esteem...lol.[/quote]

you know what would be even better for his self esteem? actually getting his **** wet, which has NO CHANCE at happening with Amanda.
          [/quote] My wife thought i was the biggest loser when i first met her...</P>

Oh wait, never mind...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</p>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]
            uhhhhhhhhhh ok
            [/quote]</p>

*******! lol</p>

[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

i have no idea what the means... is it in conjunction with blue plaid pants??</p>[/quote]
            It has to do with the Twister reference silly. Geez, ever played?

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] My wife thought i was the biggest loser when i first met her...</p>

Oh wait, never mind...</p>[/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] My wife thought i was the biggest loser when i first met her...</p>

Oh wait, never mind...</p>[/quote]
                LOL

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yes. I got it dude.

Matt asked me if I had ever been to a homecoming before, so I was answering his question
                  [/quote]

this is a good rule, don't talk about a story of failure unless you have a story of success to follow it up with.

<FONT size=5>Failure and Self loathing and Pity is not sexy to women, confidence IS, and its the opposite of your attitude around here.</FONT>
                  [/quote]
                  Bingo Bango....

[/quote]</P>

this statement is 110% true. you pull the pity me bull**** and id walk out on a first date no doubt. you act like you are the best thing to walk to face of the earth (confident NOT ****y) and im def into you. period.</P>

Comment

MMB, can you give her a lesson?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

im down for whatever, whenever.</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]
                      uhhhhhhhhhh ok
                      [/quote]</P>

*******! lol</P>

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

i have no idea what the means... is it in conjunction with blue plaid pants??</P>

[/quote]
                      It has to do with the Twister reference silly. Geez, ever played?
                      [/quote]</P>

hahaha the tiger threw me off... lol sorry! yeah lets play in central park during out NYC date... hahah GREAT way to break the ice LOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Yes. I got it dude.

[/quote]

<font size="5">Failure and Self loathing and Pity is not sexy to women, confidence IS, and its the opposite of your attitude around here.</font>
                        [/quote]
                        Bingo Bango....

[/quote]</p>

this statement is 110% true. you pull the pity me bull**** and id walk out on a first date no doubt. you act like you are the best thing to walk to face of the earth (confident NOT ****y) and im def into you. period.</p>[/quote]

Well I certainly wouldn't do that. When I go on a date with someone, I'm not talking about the past at all.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

MMB, can you give her a lesson?
                          [/quote]</P>

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Well I certainly wouldn't do that. When I go on a date with someone, I'm not talking about the past at all.
                            [/quote]

Well I certainly hope not, because Experience is another valued asset for many girls.

Comment

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</p>[/quote]

OHHHhhhhhhhhh SNAP.

Comment

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</p>[/quote]
                                How do you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X