• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A handful of dopes on a football MB= nothing much.</P>

A handful of dopes on a football MB + 1 attractive girl= 25 pages.</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha- that made my day! lol i almost tempted to put it in my sig! haha i cant wait til the season starts and i can actually argue with some of the boys and show them im smarter at football talk then they are.. and when i take down fantasy this year- i will finally earn the respect i deserve. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've argued with all or most of these guys about football. Trust me, you haven't set the bar very high.</P>

(myself included)</P>
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] Throw in a dope from Springfield= over 360 pages.[/quote]</P>

I resent that. I'm a dope from Westfield.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</P>

[/quote]
        How do you know?
        [/quote]</P>

im taking a very wild guess. lol</P>

[/quote]
        You could probably describe the ceiling a little better though. Is it textured or just plain? lol j/k

Don't slap me or "slap" me.
        [/quote]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
        [/quote]</P>

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol ok, new subject lol </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A handful of dopes on a football MB= nothing much.</p>

A handful of dopes on a football MB + 1 attractive girl= 25 pages.</p>

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha- that made my day! lol i almost tempted to put it in my sig! haha i cant wait til the season starts and i can actually argue with some of the boys and show them im smarter at football talk then they are.. and when i take down fantasy this year- i will finally earn the respect i deserve. lol</p>[/quote]

BRING IT *****!!!!!! I'm ready.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i didnt look at the ceiling you ***! lol your def getting a ***** slap for that one! lol</p>[/quote]
            Bring it, you hit like a girl

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

A handful of dopes on a football MB= nothing much.</p>

A handful of dopes on a football MB + 1 attractive girl= 25 pages.</p>

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha- that made my day! lol i almost tempted to put it in my sig! haha i cant wait til the season starts and i can actually argue with some of the boys and show them im smarter at football talk then they are.. and when i take down fantasy this year- i will finally earn the respect i deserve. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've argued with all or most of these guys about football. Trust me, you haven't set the bar very high.</p>

(myself included)</p>[/quote]

I resent that.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha- that made my day! lol i almost tempted to put it in my sig! haha i cant wait til the season starts and i can actually argue with some of the boys and show them im smarter at football talk then they are.. and when i take down fantasy this year- i will finally earn the respect i deserve. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've argued with all or most of these guys about football. Trust me, you haven't set the bar very high.</P>

(myself included)</P>

[/quote]

I resent that.
                [/quote]</P>

No you don't.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
                  [/quote]

yeah that's a bit excessive [:P]

I DO have regular mirrors on my head board and my dresser which is directly 90% from my bed....which is pretty hot sometimes...not to sound gay, but it's pretty sexy to eye gaze while doggy with a girl.... if you know what I mean....just for a little bit.

too much info?

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] Throw in a dope from Springfield= over 360 pages.[/quote]</P>

I resent that. I'm a dope from Westfield.</P>[/quote] Ahhh lol, well thats a notch above being from Lawrence...lol.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

i didnt look at the ceiling you ***! lol your def getting a ***** slap for that one! lol</p>[/quote]
                      Bring it, you hit like a girl
                      [/quote]

oh no u didnt
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
                        [/quote]

I DO have regular mirrors on my head board and my dresser which is directly 90% from my bed....which is pretty hot sometimes...not to sound gay, but it's pretty sexy to eye gaze while doggy with a girl.... if you know what I mean....just for a little bit.

too much info?
                        [/quote]
                        Yes Harooni, too much

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

those arent MMBs sheets. lol nice try tho</p>

[/quote]
                          How do you know?
                          [/quote]</p>

im taking a very wild guess. lol</p>

[/quote]
                          You could probably describe the ceiling a little better though. Is it textured or just plain? lol j/k

Don't slap me or "slap" me.
                          [/quote]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
                          [/quote]</p>

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW lol ok, new subject lol </p>[/quote]LOLOLOLOLOL

Dont worry they know, cause after we're done its time for an extensive film session to critique form and technique, then its back to the 2 a days
                          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Not 2way mirrors with cameras on the otherside?????

Oh thats just me, LOL
                            [/quote]

too much info?
                            [/quote]

yea i hear ya thats why i'll pull the special ladys hair back so she can see me

Comment

Oh thats just me, LOL
                              [/quote]

too much info?
                              [/quote]</P>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Oh thats just me, LOL
                                [/quote]

too much info?
                                [/quote]</P>

Can you see the tires on the racing car bed frame?</P>[/quote]

LMFAO

Comment

Working...
                                X