This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]OMG BB4417 that's just terrible...
    [/quote]
    One night stand? lol

Comment

Ahahaha- i think you guys scared Moorehead off...</P>

Hes probably on his way to church right now.....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ive come to realize im better keeping my mouth shut! lol</p>[/quote]
        Keep your mouth shut all you want but please keep your fingers going.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]OMG BB4417 that's just terrible...
          [/quote]
          One night stand? lol
          [/quote]

lol I've had my share of one night stands, but there isn't enough alcohol in the world for that one.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

hmm you like to watch don't you, I'd rather participate.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Ahahaha- i think you guys scared Moorehead off...</p>

Hes probably on his way to church right now.....</p>[/quote]
              He would make a helluva Alter boy.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                OMG funny story, I was hittin this black girl
                [/quote]

I still haven't done that.
                [/quote]
                My last 3 gf's were of of the 'darker persuasion'...... What can I say the black girls love Kase-1 and Kase-1 loves em back.......DOUBLE!!!!! LOL

What are ya waiting for, in my experience NOBODY can ride the ol brasciole like a black girl..... Oh man good thing Im currently in an 'open relationship'
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                  WHAT? lol awkward moment #1

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

telling a girl to keep her mouth shut and keep her fingers going, what is there not to get there, you aren't participating you are watching.

[Edit] OHHHH I get it you AREN'T talking about sex...silly me.

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                      OMG funny story, I was hittin this black girl
                      [/quote]

I still haven't done that.
                      [/quote]
                      My last 3 gf's were of of the 'darker persuasion'...... What can I say the black girls love Kase-1 and Kase-1 loves em back.......DOUBLE!!!!! LOL

What are ya waiting for, in my experience NOBODY can ride the ol brasciole like a black girl..... Oh man good thing Im currently in an 'open relationship'
                      [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                        [/quote]

telling a girl to keep her mouth shut and keep her fingers going, what is there not to get there, you aren't participating you are watching.

[/quote]
                        And yeah, nothing wrong with watching for a second. There is no rush. Maybe rub the feet a little while enjoying the view.......

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</P>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            And yeah, nothing wrong with watching for a second. There is no rush. Maybe rub the feet a little while enjoying the view.......
                            [/quote]

yeah I suppose, nothing wrong with it...just saying, I'd rather be doing it for her.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</p>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>[/quote]

don't worry, LT is always here to protect your honor.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                                WHAT?* lol* awkward moment #1
                                [/quote]

[/quote]
                                [/quote]

ewwww, i am anti-feet
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X