X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

omg lol i make a joke and you guys just take it too far- no more of me setting myself up... lol and you held my hair back to i could puke.. lol lets make that clear! lol</P>

[/quote]

lets be honest, you don't REALLY remember what happened that night, you've been roofied before, any similar feelings? [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

no lol it was completely different... and honestly lol i say something as a joke and you guys just run off with the sexual comments so whatever... relax boys. dont gettin your boxers all in a bunch</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

ive come to realize im better keeping my mouth shut! lol</p>[/quote]
      Keep your mouth shut all you want but please keep your fingers going.....
      [/quote]

hmm you like to watch don't you, I'd rather participate.
      [/quote]
      WHAT? lol awkward moment #1
      [/quote]

telling a girl to keep her mouth shut and keep her fingers going, what is there not to get there, you aren't participating you are watching.

[Edit] OHHHH I get it you AREN'T talking about sex...silly me.
      [/quote]
      And yeah, nothing wrong with watching for a second. There is no rush. Maybe rub the feet a little while enjoying the view.......
      [/quote]

ewwww, i am anti-feet[/quote]

My first had a webed toe!!! it was NASTY!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</p>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>[/quote]

don't worry, LT is always here to protect your honor.....
        [/quote]

lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</P>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</P>[/quote]

no blondie

what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</P>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</P>

[/quote]

don't worry, LT is always here to protect your honor.....
            [/quote]</P>

im begining to not like you guys so much lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

no lol it was completely different... and honestly lol i say something as a joke and you guys just run off with the sexual comments so whatever... relax boys. dont gettin your boxers all in a bunch</p>[/quote]

Instead of complaining about how about jumping in.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</P>

ok jolly grean giant.</P>

maybe i should find a new thread then</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</p>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>[/quote]

no blondie

what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]

[Y]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</p>

ok jolly grean giant.</p>

maybe i should find a new thread then</p>[/quote]

who are you kidding, you need us and this thread just as much as we all need you around.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</P>

ok jolly grean giant.</P>

maybe i should find a new thread then</P>[/quote]

jolly green giant?

the only thing green on me is my stash homayyy

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]yeah I suppose, nothing wrong with it...just saying, I'd rather be doing it for her.
                        [/quote]
                        They can do it better than you. No matter what they say. No one can please you like you can.......

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</p>

ok jolly grean giant.</p>

maybe i should find a new thread then</p>[/quote]

who are you kidding, you need us and this thread just as much as we all need you around.
                          [/quote]

ralph is speaking the truth

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
                            OMG funny story, I was hittin this black girl
                            [/quote]

I still haven't done that.
                            [/quote]
                            My last 3 gf's were of of the 'darker persuasion'...... What can I say the black girls love Kase-1 and Kase-1 loves em back.......DOUBLE!!!!! LOL

What are ya waiting for, in my experience NOBODY can ride the ol brasciole like a black girl..... Oh man good thing Im currently in an 'open relationship'
                            [/quote]

[/quote]
                            WOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Umm I umm gottta uhhh take a break....... LOL (jk)

DEEZAMN thats Serena Williams?!?!?!? I think imma start watching tennis
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

no lol it was completely different... and honestly lol i say something as a joke and you guys just run off with the sexual comments so whatever... relax boys. dont gettin your boxers all in a bunch</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

cuz you guys are making me look like some ***** and im not.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

no lol it was completely different... and honestly lol i say something as a joke and you guys just run off with the sexual comments so whatever... relax boys. dont gettin your boxers all in a bunch</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

cuz you guys are making me look like some ***** and im not.</p>[/quote]

Oh don't get all fr***led noone here thinks of you as a ***** jesus christ your stronger then this, don't LT on us now.

I mean five minutes ago we were talking about how I supposidly had a race car bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X