• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Kase-1"] I think imma start watching tennis
    [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]DEEZAMN thats Serena Williams?!?!?!? I think imma start watching tennis
      [/quote]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</P>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</P>

[/quote]

don't worry, LT is always here to protect your honor.....
        [/quote]</P>

im begining to not like you guys so much lol</P>

[/quote] Are you kidding?? we should be charging you for this stuff..lol. Where else you gonna find **** like this??</P>

You probably spend hours talking to your girlfriends about these crazy guys you talk to during work...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"] I think imma start watching tennis
          [/quote]

I like the Russians better then the Williams, plus, I think one of the laters recently retired anyhow.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

no lol it was completely different... and honestly lol i say something as a joke and you guys just run off with the sexual comments so whatever... relax boys. dont gettin your boxers all in a bunch</P>

[/quote]

Instead of complaining about how about jumping in.
            [/quote]</P>

cuz you guys are making me look like some ***** and im not.</P>

[/quote]

Oh don't get all fr***led noone here thinks of you as a ***** jesus christ your stronger then this, don't LT on us now.

I mean five minutes ago we were talking about how I supposidly had a race car bed.
            [/quote]</P>

yeah yeah yeah lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</P>

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</P>

ok jolly grean giant.</P>

maybe i should find a new thread then</P>

[/quote] jolly green giant? the only thing green on me is my stash homayyy[/quote]</P>

well you called me blondie lol and you tower over me so i hit you with the giant comment.. lol</P>

stash is that big huh? where ya taking me tonight then????</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]I mean five minutes ago we were talking about how I supposidly had a race car bed.
                [/quote]
                It is a nice bed bro.....

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]DEEZAMN thats Serena Williams?!?!?!? I think imma start watching tennis
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

WHOA!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

OH MAN, can you say BADONKADUNK!!!!!!!!
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]DEEZAMN thats Serena Williams?!?!?!? I think imma start watching tennis
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

WHOA!!!!!! WOW!!!!!

OH MAN, can you say BADONKADUNK!!!!!!!!
                    [/quote] Thats all muscle right there...</P>

She would chop your **** clean off Kase...lol.</P>

Comment

Mooreheads back, couldnt get enough...lol.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</p>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</p>

ok jolly grean giant.</p>

maybe i should find a new thread then</p>

[/quote] jolly green giant? the only thing green on me is my stash homayyy[/quote]</p>

well you called me blondie lol and you tower over me so i hit you with the giant comment.. lol</p>

stash is that big huh? where ya taking me tonight then????</p>[/quote]

Mickey D's dollar menu..... lol j/k... i wouldn't do that

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]I mean five minutes ago we were talking about how I supposidly had a race car bed.
                          [/quote]
                          It is a nice bed bro.....

[/quote]

lol, F you guys, I'm gonna take a picture of my room host it and post it if I remember too.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</P>

ok jolly grean giant.</P>

maybe i should find a new thread then</P>

[/quote] jolly green giant? the only thing green on me is my stash homayyy[/quote]</P>

well you called me blondie lol and you tower over me so i hit you with the giant comment.. lol</P>

stash is that big huh? where ya taking me tonight then????</P>[/quote]

we're going for a ride in my racecar bed that has the twister bed sheets
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

This thread crossed the line a long time ago. </P>

Women like men of honor.By that I mean real men. I'm sure this nice girl will agree .</P>

LT, you stay the way you are.</P>
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]You guys can stop now.....She's gone.[/quote] I think they are worst when she isnt...[/quote] lol i agree[/quote]</p>

[] you guys talk about me when im not here. awesome</p>

[/quote] no blondie what we are saying is that we are more gentlemenly-like when ur here than when ur not here just in general[/quote]</p>

ok jolly grean giant.</p>

maybe i should find a new thread then</p>

[/quote] jolly green giant? the only thing green on me is my stash homayyy[/quote]</p>

well you called me blondie lol and you tower over me so i hit you with the giant comment.. lol</p>

stash is that big huh? where ya taking me tonight then????</p>[/quote]

we're going for a ride in my racecar bed that has the twister bed sheets[/quote]

And Mirrors, don't forget the mirrors!

Comment

Working...
                                X