This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]u can catch an STD by sitting on a dirty toilet bowl[/quote]
    You sat on ManningBowl?
    [/quote]

Internet High Five

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
      [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
        [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

Lets be a little honest here.</P>

[/quote]

Clarence Thomas? I'm lost.
        [/quote]</P>

Google Clarence Thomas/Anita Hill. An ugly episode.</P>
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Exactly.
          [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

Lets be a little honest here.</P>[/quote]

what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

So by saying this, you are calling me a man of honor and a real man?

I like that Morehead. You just moved up a couple of spots in my book.
            [/quote]

one question.

how's that been working out for you so far.
            [/quote]

Well, I haven't had to worry about contracting a STD, so that's a plus
            [/quote]

no not really...

u can catch an STD by sitting on a dirty toilet bowl[/quote]

Matt.... you ruined it. I was trying to make a joke and look at my situation in a positive way and you do that.
            [/quote]

no jokes when it comes to this topic and u...

i feel like i've been sent to this earth to guide u

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
              [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
                [/quote]

thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                  [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Its still creepy.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

So by saying this, you are calling me a man of honor and a real man?

I like that Morehead. You just moved up a couple of spots in my book.
                    [/quote]

one question.

how's that been working out for you so far.
                    [/quote]

Well, I haven't had to worry about contracting a STD, so that's a plus
                    [/quote]

no not really...

u can catch an STD by sitting on a dirty toilet bowl[/quote]

Matt.... you ruined it. I was trying to make a joke and look at my situation in a positive way and you do that.
                    [/quote]

no jokes when it comes to this topic and u...

i feel like i've been sent to this earth to guide u[/quote]

yeah, but we broke my balls over it enough, i was looking at it in a different light.

and while u convinced me about Joba, I don't know how much guiding you can do when we are 3 hours apart... maybe when I move back to the NY area

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                      [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Its still creepy.</p>[/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                        [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                          [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</P>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</P>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</p>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</p>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                              [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</p>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</p>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</p>[/quote]

lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.
                              [/quote]

ahhhh

Comment

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</p>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</p>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</p>[/quote]

[:^)]

this thread is going downhill...I'm outty for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X