This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
    [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

Lets be a little honest here.</p>

[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
    [/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</p>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</p>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</p>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</p>[/quote]

But I'm not included in that "collectively" right?

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and you can be a man of honor and real man with beign edgy and having a harsh sense of humor[/quote]

Exactly.
      [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

Lets be a little honest here.</P>

[/quote] what the hell does going Clarence Thomas mean?[/quote]</P>

OMG, you two. Your uncle hasn't taught you well. Oh well, there's still time.</P>

[/quote] lol honestly, explain it im just not making the connection[/quote]

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.
      [/quote] ahhhh[/quote]</P>

Gotta go. You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
        [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</P>

[/quote]

She can handle it, she doesn't need to be treated like a china doll...she's a big girl and she puts on a big girl skirt.
        [/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
          [/quote]</p>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy. Its actually a little creepy.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</p>

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</p>[/quote]

Sure thing, oh wait, you weren't talking to me....[:'(]

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
            [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] thats true too... I mean Amanda is my homey and if she got disrespected on here that def wouldn't fly. But she is a cool *** chick and can def hold her own[/quote]</P>

Its not about her, its about you (I mean that collectively).</P>

Cool girls also have lines not to cross as well. She has said a few things here that indicate that.</P>

Cool girls don't put up with crap.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL look at pappy moorehead sticking up for me! i can def take a joke lol just dont take the sexual comments to far thats all, can have it ruin my rep</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
              [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

thanks for stickin up for me lovaaaa</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

That's MY line

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

That's MY line
                [/quote]

then why didn't you say it.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                  [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>

Clarence Thomas was some judge that was accused of sexual harassing women he employed.

Gotta go.* You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>[/quote]

lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her?

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]

That's MY line
                    [/quote]

then why didn't you say it.
                    [/quote]

You beat me to it this time

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Exactly.
                      [/quote]</P>

Going "Clarence Thomas" on this poor girl isn't edgy.* Its actually a little creepy.</P>

OMG, you two.* Your uncle hasn't taught you well.* Oh well, *there's still time.</P>

Gotta go.* You guys are grown men (sort of) you figure it out.</P>[/quote]

LMAO... that flew over my head at first

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

Mostly war stories, but I may have made a joke, she said something about her being better off keeping her mouth shut and I said that that wasn't the case, it was clearly a joke I thought though....

whatever, we should get off this whole topic because its a downer.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] lol i hear ya but it was war stories, there was nothing directed at her? i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

Mostly war stories, but I may have made a joke, she said something about her being better off keeping her mouth shut and I said that that wasn't the case, it was clearly a joke I thought though....

[/quote]</P>

lol it was taken as a joke but before this goes too far and people start getting offended new topic!</P>

MMB- where we going on our "date" and you coming with meand daven to FWs on may 22nd??</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

i wasn't really paying close attention but i dind't see anythng[/quote]

[/quote]

yea that was out of line, you should tone that down...

everybody makes mistakes but just be aware, thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen...

i thought they were talking abotu kase's doggy style comment... i was like i thought that was funny

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                              thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

I'll be the first to admit my mouth gets me in trouble alot, I talk (and type) before thinking all the time, it's just who I am, take it or leave it.

sometimes it results in hilarious situations, on a rare occasion, it results in trouble and the occasional fight, gotta take good with bad.

If she took offense to it I apologize although I really did mean it as a joke and I think she knows that.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] thats the second time ur mouth has gotten you in trouble that i've seen... [/quote]

I'll be the first to admit my mouth gets me in trouble alot, I talk (and type) before thinking all the time, it's just who I am, take it or leave it.

sometimes it results in hilarious situations, on a rare occasion, it results in trouble and the occasional fight, gotta take good with bad.

If she took offense to it I apologize although I really did mean it as a joke and I think she knows that.
                                [/quote]</P>

no its fine, i accept your apology and i really didnt get offended its just other people then run away with it ya know... then randoms instead of locals read the thread i just dont want people lookin at me like some ***** thats all cuz im not.</P>

whatever guys lol this whole thing was no big deal. have a great night! talk to you in the morning!</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X