[quote user="Kase-1"]
    Uh Oh BLT, is gonna be all over that (situation)...... LOL

[/quote]

LMAO

Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

aww landon! lol dont worry i still love you</p>

MMb, thanks for ditching me tonight [] i was lookin forward to our "date" lol</p>

good night all!! xox</p>[/quote]

Matt..... how could you? That's wrong, bro, just wrong....

I still love you Amanda [{]
      [/quote]

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa120/meyerbud/*****_slap.jpg[/IMG]
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

morning boys.</P>

hahahhaha- im kiddingggggggg. mmb didnt ditch me, sounded good tho lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ARigsbee8017"]Hmmm...haven't been on these boards in a LONG time! I was planning on going back east for either the Charger or the Atlanta game...should I change plans and make this game a deal?[/quote]
          Wassup home slice. How you been? I thought you disappeared Cowboy. Hope everything is good for you. Yeah bro. You need to come to this game. We are all meeting up. I am flying out to see a game and ****. I am sure it won't be as good as the Panthers game but it will be fun. Glad to see you are still around.

Comment

<font size="6" color="#008000">LETS GO CELTICS</font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#008000 size=6>LETS GO CELTICS</FONT>
              [/quote] See now, i knew you had it in ya....lol.</P>

You almost seem to be taking too much pleasure in this Celtic thing...</P>

Dont worry i wont tell anyone...It will be our little secret...[]</P>

Anything is possiblllllllllllllllllllle.lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                [/quote] See now, i knew you had it in ya....lol.</p>

You almost seem to be taking too much pleasure in this Celtic thing...</p>

Dont worry i wont tell anyone...It will be our little secret...[]</p>

Anything is possiblllllllllllllllllllle.lol.</p>[/quote]
                Ok thanks. No one else will know. I am not worried about it. I don't have anything against the Celtics. If Matt was smart he would have picked something else that I hate more. It's ok. This bet will live again and we will go from there. Also for the record I hope the Celtics win tonight.

Comment

Morning

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote] See now, i knew you had it in ya....lol.</p>

You almost seem to be taking too much pleasure in this Celtic thing...</p>

Dont worry i wont tell anyone...It will be our little secret...[]</p>

Anything is possiblllllllllllllllllllle.lol.</p>[/quote]
                    Ok thanks. No one else will know. I am not worried about it. I don't have anything against the Celtics. If Matt was smart he would have picked something else that I hate more. It's ok. This bet will live again and we will go from there. Also for the record I hope the Celtics win tonight.
                    [/quote]

thats like a Giants fan hoping the Cowboys win... u should be ashamed of urself
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Thats like a Giants fan hoping the Cowboys win... u should be ashamed of urself[/quote]
                      No it isn't. There you go with your cross sports referencing again. I don't hate the Celtics. I just hated them in the Finals last year. I know the Lakers and Celtics are the biggest rivals but if you don't recall the Celtics have sucked for the last 20 years and I was 7 when they had there last battle in the Finals. Also I have already told you that I think the Celtics can give the Cavs a better challenge than the Magic. I know they won't win but they might get it to 6. The Magic can't even win without KG. Pathetic. I also do root for the Cowboys twice a year. When they play the Eagles. lol

Comment

[/quote] See now, i knew you had it in ya....lol.</P>

You almost seem to be taking too much pleasure in this Celtic thing...</P>

Dont worry i wont tell anyone...It will be our little secret...[]</P>

Anything is possiblllllllllllllllllllle.lol.</P>

[/quote]
                        [/quote] Well dont tell anyone but when i was younger,dumber,fuller i was actually a Lakers fan..or at least i used to root for them..lol.</P>

Kareem was my fav. even though i wasnt a big B-ball fan..</P>

MJ is the reason why i became a bigger fan.</P>

Im really a bandwagon Celts fan going on about 6-7 years now..</P>

Lately i have taken a liking to that dude in Cleveland whats his name?</P>

Props for holding up your end of the bet...</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Well dont tell anyone but when i was younger,dumber,fuller i was actually a Lakers fan..or at least i used to root for them..lol.</p>

Kareem was my fav. even though i wasnt a big B-ball fan..</p>

MJ is the reason why i became a bigger fan.</p>

Im really a bandwagon Celts fan going on about 6-7 years now..</p>

Lately i have taken a liking to that dude in Cleveland whats his name?</p>

Props for holding up your end of the bet...</p>[/quote]
                          "OMG, you rooted for the Lakers, you should be ashamed of yourself" MMB lol

I barely remember Kareem. Only what I see in highlights but that hook was great. I also know he is constantly working with Bynum to make him better. Shut up Matt.

MJ is the man. I love him. I think everyone does. Unless you are Craig Ehlo, Drexler, Payton, Malone, Stockton, Starks, Barkley and anyone else he worked over.

I don't think anyone from Boston can be considered a Bandwagon fan. If they would have been better I am sure you would have liked them more. You always paid attention I am sure but they were horrible

I think his name is Lebum James

I always hold up the bet. Don't make a bet if you can't back it up. Important lesson learned from Dad.

Comment

I'm with MMB here, its Lakers or Celtics, you can not root for both....ever.

exactly the same as a Giants Fan cheering on Dallas...and no, I don't cheer on Dallas OR Philly when they play each other.

Comment

I have given my reasons........I don't root for the Celtics all the time, just in this series. I wish the Bulls would have beat them to be honest but that didn't happen.

Comment

Well dont tell anyone but when i was younger,dumber,fuller i was actually a Lakers fan..or at least i used to root for them..lol.</P>

Kareem was my fav. even though i wasnt a big B-ball fan..</P>

MJ is the reason why i became a bigger fan.</P>

Im really a bandwagon Celts fan going on about 6-7 years now..</P>

Lately i have taken a liking to that dude in Cleveland whats his name?</P>

Props for holding up your end of the bet...</P>

[/quote]
                                "OMG, you rooted for the Lakers, you should be ashamed of yourself" MMB lol

I barely remember Kareem. Only what I see in highlights but that hook was great. I also know he is constantly working with Bynum to make him better. Shut up Matt.

MJ is the man. I love him. I think everyone does. Unless you are Craig Ehlo, Drexler, Payton, Malone, Stockton, Starks, Barkley and anyone else he worked over.

I don't think anyone from Boston can be considered a Bandwagon fan. If they would have been better I am sure you would have liked them more. You always paid attention I am sure but they were horrible

I think his name is Lebum James

I always hold up the bet. Don't make a bet if you can't back it up. Important lesson learned from Dad.
                                [/quote]OK lets get a couple things straight here..</P>

1- I have no shame..lol.</P>

2-Dammit im not from Boston..I was born in Canada, grew up in northern Maine, and have lived the last 25 yrs in beautiful Gods country NH...I just happen to be a fan of some of the local teams...</P>

I speak english with a french accent, not that pak the caa in Haaavad yaaad crap...lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X