This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

Well dont tell anyone but when i was younger,dumber,fuller i was actually a Lakers fan..or at least i used to root for them..lol.</p>

Kareem was my fav. even though i wasnt a big B-ball fan..</p>

MJ is the reason why i became a bigger fan.</p>

Im really a bandwagon Celts fan going on about 6-7 years now..</p>

Lately i have taken a liking to that dude in Cleveland whats his name?</p>

Props for holding up your end of the bet...</p>

[/quote]
    "OMG, you rooted for the Lakers, you should be ashamed of yourself" MMB lol

I barely remember Kareem. Only what I see in highlights but that hook was great. I also know he is constantly working with Bynum to make him better. Shut up Matt.

MJ is the man. I love him. I think everyone does. Unless you are Craig Ehlo, Drexler, Payton, Malone, Stockton, Starks, Barkley and anyone else he worked over.

I don't think anyone from Boston can be considered a Bandwagon fan. If they would have been better I am sure you would have liked them more. You always paid attention I am sure but they were horrible

I think his name is Lebum James

I always hold up the bet. Don't make a bet if you can't back it up. Important lesson learned from Dad.
    [/quote]OK lets get a couple things straight here..</p>

1- I have no shame..lol.</p>

2-Dammit im not from Boston..I was born in Canada, grew up in northern Maine, and have lived the last 25 yrs in beautiful Gods country NH...I just happen to be a fan of some of the local teams...</p>

I speak english with a french accent, not that pak the caa in Haaavad yaaad crap...lol.</p>[/quote]

Damned Canadian, no wonder...and I like the Boston accent [:P]

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have given my reasons........
      [/quote]

and I reject your reasons, they are a number 1 rival, its like the Jets Rooting for the Pats, its like the Giants Rooting for the Egirls or Cowboys, it's just a horrible thing to do.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

OK lets get a couple things straight here..</p>

1- I have no shame..lol.</p>

2-Dammit im not from Boston..I was born in Canada, grew up in northern Maine, and have lived the last 25 yrs in beautiful Gods country NH...I just happen to be a fan of some of the local teams...</p>

I speak english with a french accent, not that pak the caa in Haaavad yaaad crap...lol.</p>[/quote]
        I have no shame either. MMB was just being a ******y.

Canada eh, that is cool. God's country? What city do you live in. I want to do some Google images. I bet the food is so good. Another reason I am excited to come to NY. I would still like to get some chowda from up there though. That is cool you represent for the local teams. You could have chose the Giants though you know.

An English French accent huh? Sounds sexy.......I bet your wife loves it.

You still thinking about coming down for the game? Any plans made yet or you are not sure? I guess it is alot easier for you than me. You would almost do it spur of the moment type thing.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have given my reasons........
          [/quote]

and I reject your reasons, they are a number 1 rival, its like the Jets Rooting for the Pats, its like the Giants Rooting for the Egirls or Cowboys, it's just a horrible thing to do.
          [/quote]

exactly, its a rivalry whether u accept it or not landon lol

btw, does anybody know of any hitmen? I need my ex taken care of.... permanently
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Daven- i have duel citizenship..</P>

So i guess you could call me the Harooni of citizenship..lol.</P>

I cant stand the accent, makes me think of the Kennedys....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have given my reasons........
              [/quote]

[/quote]
              The Celtics are not our number one rival anymore bro. In the 80's sure......like I said. They have sucked for 20 years. Then all of a sudden we play in the Finals. Great, it was awesome. Our number one rival now would have to be the Spurs or Suns. I am also not rooting for them to win it all or anything like that. I am rooting for them to win the series. I think they can give the Cavs a better series than the Magic.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]exactly, its a rivalry whether u accept it or not landon lol[/quote]
                It was a rivalry. Where is Morehead when you need him.......He would be able to clear this up. I would like to see how he feels about it. I would have to think he will agree with me.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] btw, does anybody know of any hitmen? I need my ex taken care of.... permanently[/quote]</P>

want me to beat her up for you?</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Daven- i have duel citizenship..</P>

So i guess you could call me the Harooni of citizenship..lol.</P>

I cant stand the accent, makes me think of the Kennedys....lol.</P>[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

harooni jokes n ever fail

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have given my reasons........
                      [/quote]

[/quote]
                      The Celtics are not our number one rival anymore bro. In the 80's sure......like I said. They have sucked for 20 years. Then all of a sudden we play in the Finals. Great, it was awesome. Our number one rival now would have to be the Spurs or Suns. I am also not rooting for them to win it all or anything like that. I am rooting for them to win the series. I think they can give the Cavs a better series than the Magic.
                      [/quote]

No your number one rival is the Celtics, no matter how bad they suck, just because the Cowboys or Egirls start sucking doesn't mean they aren't our rivals as Giants fans.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] btw, does anybody know of any hitmen? I need my ex taken care of.... permanently[/quote]</P>

want me to beat her up for you?</P>[/quote]

that would be great on so many levels..

hot and sexy

filling and just

cool and funny

yes... yes i do... i'll take care of ur philly fan too.. with pleasure

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
                          It was a rivalry. Where is Morehead when you need him.......He would be able to clear this up. I would like to see how he feels about it. I would have to think he will agree with me.
                          [/quote]

It is a rivalry, one of the greats, and always will be, Morehead would agree with you for the SOLE reason that I'm disagreeing with you....he does that....that's his purpose on these boards recently.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Want me to beat her up for you?</p>[/quote]
                            You can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Want me to beat her up for you?</p>[/quote]
                              You can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands.
                              [/quote]

that would hurt, how could you make a fist to punch if you had scissors in your hands...god that sounds painful.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

want me to beat her up for you?</P>

[/quote] that would be great on so many levels.. hot and sexy filling and just cool and funny yes... yes i do... i'll take care of ur philly fan too.. with pleasure[/quote]</P>

lovely. well have a date to bash each others ex's. should be fun times</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X