• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Want me to beat her up for you?</P>

[/quote]
    You can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag with scissors in your hands.
    [/quote]</P>

im a blue belt *****. watch me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
      It was a rivalry. Where is Morehead when you need him.......He would be able to clear this up. I would like to see how he feels about it. I would have to think he will agree with me.
      [/quote]

It is a rivalry, one of the greats, and always will be, Morehead would agree with you for the SOLE reason that I'm disagreeing with you....he does that....that's his purpose on these boards recently.
      [/quote]

lol thats def true
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

OK lets get a couple things straight here..</P>

1- I have no shame..lol.</P>

2-Dammit im not from Boston..I was born in Canada, grew up in northern Maine, and have lived the last 25 yrs in beautiful Gods country NH...I just happen to be a fan of some of the local teams...</P>

I speak english with a french accent, not that pak the caa in Haaavad yaaad crap...lol.</P>

[/quote]
        I have no shame either. MMB was just being a ******y.

Canada eh, that is cool. God's country? What city do you live in. I want to do some Google images. I bet the food is so good. Another reason I am excited to come to NY. I would still like to get some chowda from up there though. That is cool you represent for the local teams. You could have chose the Giants though you know.

An English French accent huh? Sounds sexy.......I bet your wife loves it.

You still thinking about coming down for the game? Any plans made yet or you are not sure? I guess it is alot easier for you than me. You would almost do it spur of the moment type thing.
        [/quote] City??[:@] Auburn NH..</P>

The wife has the same accent seeing how she grew up in the same town in Maine..</P>

As far as the game goes- for now i would have to say not looking good ..</P>

Boys trip to AZ, both NH races, 4 select Pats games, all without her = homeless, divorce, death...lol.</P>

Throw in hunting season, some fishing, and some heavy rock concerts???</P>

Plus its the ****in Raidaaaas...I have two good buds here that are Cowboys fans- Boys @ G-men is probably more realistic....</P>

But you never know stranger things have happened....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
          [/quote]</P>

im a blue belt *****. watch me.</P>[/quote]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

I'm a blue belt *****. watch me.</p>[/quote]
            Ok Ok, then I guess you don't need scissors.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
              [/quote]</P>

[/quote] well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</P>

lolololol good to know for future references.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

Want me to beat her up for you?</p>

[/quote]
                [/quote]</p>

im a blue belt *****. watch me.</p>

[/quote] well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</p>

lolololol good to know for future references.</p>[/quote]

here we go again

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

City??[:@] Auburn NH..</p>

The wife has the same accent seeing how she grew up in the same town in Maine..</p>

As far as the game goes- for now i would have to say not looking good ..</p>

Boys trip to AZ, both NH races, 4 select Pats games, all without her = homeless, divorce, death...lol.</p>

Throw in hunting season, some fishing, and some heavy rock concerts???</p>

Plus its the ****in Raidaaaas...I have two good buds here that are Cowboys fans- Boys @ G-men is probably more realistic....</p>

But you never know stranger things have happened....</p>[/quote]
                  Forgive me about the city thing, don't forget I am on the other side of the US so I am not too familiar with the area. Sounds like you have a jam packed year. Have fun with all that. Like you said stranger things have happened. It would be cool for sure. Where you live looks beautiful. Not too many pictures but I found this one and it is awesome.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</p>

here we go again
                    [/quote]
                    Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or
                    send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all
                    over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
                      [/quote]</P>

[/quote] well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

here we go again
                      [/quote]</P>

LMAO! []</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</p>

here we go again
                        [/quote]
                        Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or
                        send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all
                        over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
                        [/quote]

Honestly, I'm fine with it, I just don't want Father Time...I mean Morehead coming in here giving me a lecture on how women used to be treated in the 20's

Comment

he already ruined ALL the work and progress we made with LT by telling him to stay the same because women like "Honorable" men....LT's even got that crap in his sig.

the problem is LT believe "Nice" is the same as Honorable.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

here we go again
                            [/quote]
                            Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
                            [/quote]</P>

few things. #1 that is DEF not the case, and not with MMB or ANYONE for that matter will i have an internet love affair. lol #2 i bull**** with mmb on here just like the rest of you lol we just hang out also... and #3 landon what time is that stupid *** sig coming down because it takes up half a ****ing page and its annoying me.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]he already ruined ALL the work and progress we made with LT by telling him to stay the same because women like "Honorable" men....LT's even got that crap in his sig.

the problem is LT believe "Nice" is the same as Honorable.
                              [/quote]</P>

i happen to really like Morehead. the ONLY problem with him is he is going to get LT to act like a 50 year old man before he even turns 20.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
                                [/quote]</p>

few things. #1 that is DEF not the case, and not with MMB or ANYONE for that matter will i have an internet love affair. lol #2 i bull**** with mmb on here just like the rest of you lol we just hang out also... and #3 landon what time is that stupid *** sig coming down because it takes up half a ****ing page and its annoying me.</p>[/quote]
                                1. I know that is not the case. I am totally messing around. There is nothing wrong with computer love.

2. You are a little bull****ter. I know that and it is all in fun. Until you get married that is.

3. 8:30 pm tonight it comes down. I have to leave it up for 24 hours. Unless you can talk MMB into releasing it. He is the owner of that space until tonight. You think it annoys you? Imagine me.....

Comment

Working...
                                X