This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</p>

lolololol good to know for future references.</p>[/quote]

here we go again
    [/quote]
    Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or
    send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all
    over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
    [/quote]

Honestly, I'm fine with it, I just don't want Father Time...I mean Morehead coming in here giving me a lecture on how women used to be treated in the 20's
    [/quote]

LMAO
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

City??[:@] Auburn NH..</P>

The wife has the same accent seeing how she grew up in the same town in Maine..</P>

As far as the game goes- for now i would have to say not looking good ..</P>

Boys trip to AZ, both NH races, 4 select Pats games, all without her = homeless, divorce, death...lol.</P>

Throw in hunting season, some fishing, and some heavy rock concerts???</P>

Plus its the ****in Raidaaaas...I have two good buds here that are Cowboys fans- Boys @ G-men is probably more realistic....</P>

But you never know stranger things have happened....</P>

[/quote]
      Forgive me about the city thing, don't forget I am on the other side of the US so I am not too familiar with the area. Sounds like you have a jam packed year. Have fun with all that. Like you said stranger things have happened. It would be cool for sure. Where you live looks beautiful. Not too many pictures but I found this one and it is awesome.

[/quote] That looks like sailboat cove sunday morning Massabessic lake right around the corner...</P>

Huge smallies there if your a fisherman...</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
        [/quote]</p>

few things. #1 that is DEF not the case, and not with MMB or ANYONE for that matter will i have an internet love affair. lol #2 i bull**** with mmb on here just like the rest of you lol we just hang out also... and #3 landon what time is that stupid *** sig coming down because it takes up half a ****ing page and its annoying me.</p>[/quote]
        1. I know that is not the case. I am totally messing around. There is nothing wrong with computer love.

2. You are a little bull****ter. I know that and it is all in fun. Until you get married that is.

3. 8:30 pm tonight it comes down. I have to leave it up for 24 hours. Unless you can talk MMB into releasing it. He is the owner of that space until tonight. You think it annoys you? Imagine me.....
        [/quote]

NEVER

if put the bet up i might of let u slide with it, but the fact that htis was all ur idea, means its there til 830 unless u don't hit ur post count lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well u can take me down and pin me ANY time u feel necessary[/quote]</P>

lolololol good to know for future references.</P>

[/quote]

here we go again
          [/quote]
          Honestly right? Knock it off you two. Get on aim and do that **** or send a PM. Before we know it this will be Heather P and BBsince62 all over again. EMAILS IN THE MORNING!!!
          [/quote]</P>

few things. #1 that is DEF not the case, and not with MMB or ANYONE for that matter will i have an internet love affair. lol #2 i bull**** with mmb on here just like the rest of you lol we just hang out also... and #3 landon what time is that stupid *** sig coming down because it takes up half a ****ing page and its annoying me.</P>[/quote]

WHAT?!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!!

EMAILS TONIGHT !!!!

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] NEVER if put the bet up i might of let u slide with it, but the fact that htis was all ur idea, means its there til 830 unless u don't hit ur post count lol[/quote]</P>

omg come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] NEVER if put the bet up i might of let u slide with it, but the fact that htis was all ur idea, means its there til 830 unless u don't hit ur post count lol[/quote]</P>

omg come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>[/quote]

sorry momma, no dice

if he didn't approach me with the bet and go against my team... i would of let him slide...

Dr, Bud rules that it stays

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]</P>

few things. #1 that is DEF not the case, and not with MMB or ANYONE for that matter will i have an internet love affair. lol #2 i bull**** with mmb on here just like the rest of you lol we just hang out also... and #3 landon what time is that stupid *** sig coming down because it takes up half a ****ing page and its annoying me.</P>[/quote]
                1. I know that is not the case. I am totally messing around. There is nothing wrong with computer love. <FONT color=#ff1493>lol well i think comp love is just strange! lol... i mean if you meet someone online then hang out its different. i mean i guess its still alittle odd but that comparrison is just wrong. you say those to names in the same sentance and i picture cyber love ****. lol</FONT>

2. You are a little bull****ter. I know that and it is all in fun. Until you get married that is.<FONT color=#ff1493> i love to bull****. loland its just so easy to break MMB balls then i tend to lean towards him alittle more, plus since we usually end up chilling alot i know him well sooo he gets my dry sense of humor lol</FONT>

3. 8:30 pm tonight it comes down. I have to leave it up for 24 hours. Unless you can talk MMB into releasing it. He is the owner of that space until tonight. You think it annoys you? Imagine me.....<FONT color=#ff1493> i will beg him for you, no worries friend.
                </FONT>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Dr, Bud rules that it stays[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]he already ruined ALL the work and progress we made with LT by telling him to stay the same because women like "Honorable" men....LT's even got that crap in his sig.

the problem is LT believe "Nice" is the same as Honorable.
                    [/quote]</P>

i happen to really like Morehead. the ONLY problem with him is he is going to get LT to act like a 50 year old man before he even turns 20.</P>

[/quote] No worries, if we can get him to act like 20 when he is 20, that would be a major accomplishment..lol.</P>

jk-LT....</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

omg come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote] sorry momma, no dice if he didn't approach me with the bet and go against my team... i would of let him slide... Dr, Bud rules that it stays[/quote]</P>

what is this momma ****! LOLOL []</P>

come on... lol its annoying the **** outta me! im gonna be a cranky ***** by the end of today lookin at that all day... lol</P>

Comment

lol

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]he already ruined ALL the work and progress we made with LT by telling him to stay the same because women like "Honorable" men....LT's even got that crap in his sig.

the problem is LT believe "Nice" is the same as Honorable.
                          [/quote]</P>

i happen to really like Morehead. the ONLY problem with him is he is going to get LT to act like a 50 year old man before he even turns 20.</P>

[/quote] No worries, if we can get him to act like 20 when he is 20, that would be a major accomplishment..lol.</P>

jk-LT....</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha. i concur.</P>

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493"> loland??? </font>[/quote]

Comment

Its annoying the **** outta me! im gonna be a cranky ***** by the end of today lookin at that all day... lol</p>[/quote]

Comment

LUNCH TIME

(today's going by fast.)

Comment

Working...
                                X