Comment

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]LUNCH TIME

(today's going by fast.)
      [/quote]</P>

holy **** yeah it is.. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493> loland??? </FONT>[/quote][/quote]</P>

????</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<font color="#ff1493"> loland??? </font>[/quote][/quote]</p>

????</p>[/quote]
          I am assuming you were calling me by name there and it is Landon. Close though, somewhat. Lol

Comment

Geez! I'm seeing my name tossed around like a football here.</P>

Let me just address a couple things.</P>

1. I'm sorry BB4417, the team we Celtics fans hate the most is the Lakers. They have always been the anti-Celtics. Its true that we don't see them more than twice a years (excluding playoffs) but there is nothing sweeter than beating L.A.</P>

BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.</P>

P.S. Just because I'm agreeing with Daven doesn't mean I still don't think he's a jaggoff.</P>

2. I'm not trying to turn my little buddie LT into a 50 year old. I really don't think that making a lot of extreemly innapropriate sexual comments (on line or not) makes you cool or in demand. It just makes you creepy. The "coolest" people have enough self confidence to not resort to that kind of "tactic". The "coolest people" don't give in to peer pressure or go along with the crowd. If treating a woman with respect is old fashioned, then God help us all.</P>

Typing on line that you like to position mirrors in your room so a particular sexual position is enjoyable to look at is downright creepy. Plus we all know the only thing he gets to look at in those mirrors is his right hand.</P>

But whatever rows your friggin boat.</P>

I'm not lecturing, I'm just telling you what I believe. It took a lot of living and a lot of mistakes to get me to this point.</P>
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]<FONT color=#ff1493> loland??? </FONT>[/quote][/quote]</P>

????</P>

[/quote]
              I am assuming you were calling me by name there and it is Landon. Close though, somewhat. Lol
              [/quote]</P>

lol it must of been a typo lol i know your name</P>

Comment

LOL

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

1. I'm sorry BB4417, the team we Celtics fans hate the most is the Lakers. They have always been the anti-Celtics. Its true that we don't see them more than twice a years (excluding playoffs) but there is nothing sweeter than beating L.A.</P>

BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.</P>

P.S. Just because I'm agreeing with Daven doesn't mean I still don't think he's a jaggoff.</P>

2. I'm not trying to turn my little buddie LT into a 50 year old. I really don't think that making a lot of extreemly innapropriate sexual comments (on line or not) makes you cool or in demand. It just makes you creepy. The "coolest" people have enough self confidence to not resort to that kind of "tactic". The "coolest people" don't give in to peer pressure or go along with the crowd. If treating a woman with respect is old fashioned, then God help us all.</P>

Typing on line that you like to position mirrors in your room so a particular sexual position is enjoyable to look at is downright creepy. Plus we all know the only thing he gets to look at in those mirrors is his right hand.</P>

I'm not lecturing, I'm just telling you what I believe. It took a lot of living and a lot of mistakes to get me to this point.</P>

[/quote]</P>

LOL i heart you morehead.</P>

Comment

god, im so broke right now and i HATE it. i need a night of very heavy drinking.

Comment

Geez!** I'm seeing my name tossed around like a football here.</P>

1.* I'm sorry BB4417, the team we Celtics fans hate the most is the Lakers.* They have always been the anti-Celtics.* Its true that we don't see them more than twice a years (excluding playoffs) but there is nothing sweeter than beating L.A.</P>

BEAT L.A.** BEAT L.A.</P>

P.S.* Just because I'm agreeing with Daven doesn't mean I still don't think he's a jaggoff.</P>

2.* I'm not trying to turn my little buddie LT into a 50 year old.* I really don't think that* making a lot of extreemly innapropriate sexual comments (on line or not) makes you cool or in demand.* It just makes you creepy.* The "coolest" people have enough self confidence to not resort to that kind of "tactic".* The "coolest people" don't give in to peer pressure or go along with the crowd. If treating a woman with respect is old fashioned, then God help us all.</P>

Typing on line that you like to position mirrors in your room so a particular sexual position is enjoyable to look at is downright creepy.* Plus we all know the only thing he gets to look at in those mirrors is his right hand.</P>

I'm not lecturing, I'm just telling you what I believe.* It took a lot of living and a lot of mistakes to get me to this point.</P>[/quote]

lololol

1 - EAT IT LANDON!

2 - Well i think that was just guy talk and war stories being thrown across. I think that specific talk wasn't directed towards amanda (in that case) and was just something she stumbled upon..

And we know ur not lecturing, it was just funny to see the daven vs moorehead rivalry continue

And as for LT. honestly Moorehead respect is'nt old fashioned at all. But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.</P>

I'm not lecturing, I'm just telling you what I believe. It took a lot of living and a lot of mistakes to get me to this point.</P>[/quote] I respect your beliefs Moorehead, but seems like your endorsing hatred here a bit...lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.</P>

[/quote] lololol 1 - EAT IT LANDON! 2 - Well i think that was just guy talk and war stories being thrown across. I think that specific talk wasn't directed towards amanda (in that case) and was just something she stumbled upon.. And we know ur not lecturing, it was just funny to see the daven vs moorehead rivalry continue And as for LT. honestly Moorehead respect is'nt old fashioned at all. But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]</P>

Obviously I don't know him. I'm making general statements. But he seems like a good guy. I don't know anything about how he acts around women. Speaking non specifically to anyone, sometimes a little life experience makes a world of difference.</P>

Also, I shouldn't say that Davin is a jaggoff, since I don't know him either. But, he's been acting like it here lately.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]

BEAT L.A. BEAT L.A.</P>

[/quote] I respect your beliefs Moorehead, but seems like your endorsing hatred here a bit...lol.[/quote]</P>

Maybe you can explain that one to me.</P>

Comment

How many teams do the Celtics fans really hate besides the Lakers?? Since they are the MOST..I never realized it was required to be a Celts fan..

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]How many teams do the Celtics fans really hate besides the Lakers?? Since they are the MOST..I never realized it was required to be a Celts fan..[/quote]</P>

For me it all comes from the battles in the 80's between the lunch pail type Celtics and the flashy Lakers. Bird vs.Magic. Great stuff. Its not really "hate". Its sports hate. There's really not any great rivalry with other teams in the East. Plus the Celtics were down for so long, there really wasn't much opportunity to develop any other rivalries.</P>

Hating another team isn't required to be a fan of any team. I'm a Redsox fan who doesn't hate the Yankees. (just feel sorry for them)</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X