This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Notice the 20 year gap.........hmmmmm - Where did this great "rivalry" go?
    [/quote]

See, you should hate the C's just for that dominance and ownage they have given you over the past. Think of all the rings you guys could have if they didn't beat you
    [/quote]
    It is 2-2 since I was born in 1980. I really don't care what happened when my dad was a kid.....
    [/quote]

Alright.... whatever floats ur boat....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Geez!** I'm seeing my name tossed around like a football here.</P>

Let me just address a couple things.</P>

1.* I'm sorry BB4417, the team we Celtics fans hate the most is the Lakers.* They have always been the anti-Celtics.* Its true that we don't see them more than twice a years (excluding playoffs) but there is nothing sweeter than beating L.A.</P>

BEAT L.A.** BEAT L.A.</P>

P.S.* Just because I'm agreeing with Daven doesn't mean I still don't think he's a jaggoff.</P>

2.* I'm not trying to turn my little buddie LT into a 50 year old.* I really don't think that* making a lot of extreemly innapropriate sexual comments (on line or not) makes you cool or in demand.* It just makes you creepy.* The "coolest" people have enough self confidence to not resort to that kind of "tactic".* The "coolest people" don't give in to peer pressure or go along with the crowd. If treating a woman with respect is old fashioned, then God help us all.</P>

Typing on line that you like to position mirrors in your room so a particular sexual position is enjoyable to look at is downright creepy.* Plus we all know the only thing he gets to look at in those mirrors is his right hand.</P>

But whatever rows your friggin boat.</P>

I'm not lecturing, I'm just telling you what I believe.* It took a lot of living and a lot of mistakes to get me to this point.</P>

[/quote] lololol 1 - EAT IT LANDON! 2 - Well i think that was just guy talk and war stories being thrown across. I think that specific talk wasn't directed towards amanda (in that case) and was just something she stumbled upon.. And we know ur not lecturing, it was just funny to see the daven vs moorehead rivalry continue And as for LT. honestly Moorehead respect is'nt old fashioned at all. But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]</P>

Obviously I don't know him.* I'm making general statements.* But he seems like a good guy.* I don't know anything about how he acts around women.* Speaking non specifically to anyone, sometimes a little life experience makes a world of difference.</P>

Also, I shouldn't say that Davin is a jaggoff, since I don't know him either.* But, he's been acting like it here lately.</P>[/quote]

exactly...

LIFE EXPERIENCES...

put that in ur sig LT

and u have to get out to have life experiences
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</P>

[/quote]

I have my doubts sometimes.....
        [/quote]</P>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>

[/quote]

Mandie missed out on good WR debates in TAGF..... after the draft.... for like a couple of weeks we went on and on and on in like three different threads and she didn't say anything....

I dunno......... let's see if she can live up to the hype
        [/quote] I hope i didnt scare her off..lol.</P>

Just one simple Giants question, thats all.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
          [/quote]

ohhh stop it... u know we all got love for ya lil man..

just wish u would take this gold we give u

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</P>

You up for the challenge???</P>[/quote]

lol im dying to hear this

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Mandie missed out on good WR debates in TAGF..... after the draft.... for like a couple of weeks we went on and on and on in like three different threads and she didn't say anything....

Just one simple Giants question, thats all.</P>[/quote]

na shes at lunch

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ??

There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
                More picking on LT. Celtics Lakers rivalry. Morehead explaining the secrets to life. MMB and IBB85 smoochin online. Other random stuff.....

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I don't know anything about how he acts around women. </p>[/quote]

Well, since you missed more then 3/4 of this thread let me fill you in real quick about LT.

#1 he's 18.
                  #2 the furthest he's been with a girl is a hug.
                  #3 he's been on 2 "Dates" or so, really these were dances both times he's lost the girl to another guy That night.

so forgive us, but I think its pretty clear he is WAY to shy, It took courage for him to admit these things (I suppose) but these things being the case, I think he's not "Honorable" I think he's SHY.

for me this all started when others were telling him to go out at his college and he said he couldn't because it was the last day before vacation and noone would be around, which is EXACTLY the opposite of what is the case at the 3-4 colleges I used to party at, Rutgers and RIT (Rochester Institute of Tech) being the main ones I went to.

So, and I'm not trying to boast AT ALL, those of us with a little experience in this department...MMB/Myself/Kase and some others, are pretty much telling him, GET OUT THERE and not to waste these years of his life, and sometimes war stories come up...big deal.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ?? There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
                    More picking on LT. Celtics Lakers rivalry. Morehead explaining the secrets to life. MMB and IBB85 smoochin online. Other random stuff.....
                    [/quote]Hello?????

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
                      [/quote]

ohhh stop it... u know we all got love for ya lil man..

just wish u would take this gold we give u[/quote]

If you got gold, I'm giving you my address so you can mail it to me... lol

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ??

There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
                        [/quote]

hahahhahah...yeha that's hwat I figured...u feeling a little better today daven?

MMB C.C. is pitching tonight...Pettite looked pretty good last night.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</p>

You up for the challenge???</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] I hope i didnt scare her off..lol.</p>

Just one simple Giants question, thats all.</p>[/quote]

Wide receivers. I want her to type what she thinks about our wide receivers for this year and for the long term.

I bet ya I could beat her in a debate on that subject

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ?? There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
                            [/quote]Hello?????[/quote]
                            ahhhhh yes. Me and Pats Rule did a little catching up as well. I got yelled at for calling God's Country a city and he speaks with a sexy accent. He will also not be attending the Raidaz game but will try.......

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"]
                              u feeling a little better today daven? .[/quote]

I'm feeling good today, which means, I'll likely go out and feel bad tomorrow [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

Just one simple Giants question, thats all.</P>

[/quote]

Wide receivers. I want her to type what she thinks about our wide receivers for this year and for the long term.

I bet ya I could beat her in a debate on that subject
                                [/quote] Oh no, she doesnt get off that easy..lol. No opinion type answer.</P>

Right or wrong...**** or get off the pot....lol.</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X