This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

we love you LT. you kno this.</p>

[/quote]

I have my doubts sometimes.....
    [/quote]</p>

LOLOL you should never doubt that!</p>

[/quote] IBB85- you say you cant wait to show all the boys your extensive football knowledge??</p>

Heres your chance-1 question for all the marbles..</p>

You up for the challenge???</p>

[/quote]

Mandie missed out on good WR debates in TAGF..... after the draft.... for like a couple of weeks we went on and on and on in like three different threads and she didn't say anything....

I dunno......... let's see if she can live up to the hype
    [/quote] I hope i didnt scare her off..lol.</p>

Just one simple Giants question, thats all.</p>

[/quote]

Wide receivers. I want her to type what she thinks about our wide receivers for this year and for the long term.

I bet ya I could beat her in a debate on that subject
    [/quote] Oh no, she doesnt get off that easy..lol. No opinion type answer.</p>

Right or wrong...**** or get off the pot....lol.</p>[/quote]

Well what do you have in mind?

Comment

And LT I don't think you could win a debate against Amanda, I think you would rehash all the same arguments we already went over.

there isn't much to debate in the first place anyhow, its a question of opinion, do you think our YOUNG guys will be able to step up this season or not, you know I don't, clearly many people around here do.

I think either way we have a decent chance at the playoffs, just not the SB.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
        [/quote]

ohhh stop it... u know we all got love for ya lil man..

just wish u would take this gold we give u[/quote]

If you got gold, I'm giving you my address so you can mail it to me... lol
        [/quote]

oh ur getting gold,. one day u'll udnerstand. I'll be ni my 30s and u'll be my age and be like DAMN MMB, u guys were right...
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ?? There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
          More picking on LT. Celtics Lakers rivalry. Morehead explaining the secrets to life. MMB and IBB85 smoochin online. Other random stuff.....
          [/quote]Hello?????[/quote]
          ahhhhh yes. Me and Pats Rule did a little catching up as well. I got yelled at for calling God's Country a city and he speaks with a sexy accent. He will also not be attending the Raidaz game but will try.......
          [/quote]Landon you never cease to amaze...</P>

Humor is the best remedy for a long day, and you are the best....lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]What did I miss ??

There is to much to sort through...(20 pages ) somebody just give me the jist of the convo over the course of the evening and into the wee hours...lol[/quote]
            More picking on LT. Celtics Lakers rivalry. Morehead explaining the secrets to life. MMB and IBB85 smoochin online. Other random stuff.....
            [/quote]

hahahhahah...yeha that's hwat I figured...u feeling a little better today daven?

MMB C.C. is pitching tonight...Pettite looked pretty good last night.[/quote]

i don't hand over use the term lock so i won't say yanks are a lock tonite, but i really like them

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
              [/quote]

[/quote]

oh ur getting gold,. one day u'll udnerstand. I'll be ni my 30s and u'll be my age and be like DAMN MMB, u guys were right...[/quote]

LOL

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

oh ur getting gold,. one day u'll udnerstand. I'll be ni my 30s and u'll be my age and be like DAMN MMB, u guys were right...[/quote]

LOL
                [/quote]

laugh now, cry later lol

Comment

Sorry LT no hints...</P>

But if your a REAL Giants fan, lets just say its so easy evena caveman can answer it..lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] But don't mistake LTs shyness and excuses as gentlemently or honorable, its actually cowardly because its all excuses[/quote]

Gee thanks man.
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

LOL
                    [/quote]

laugh now, cry later lol[/quote]

If he keeps on this way, I have a feeling he may NEVER find out how right we are.

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

Sorry LT no hints...</p>

But if your a REAL Giants fan, lets just say its so easy evena caveman can answer it..lol.</p>[/quote]

Alright.... I like that...

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

]Landon you never cease to amaze...</p>

Humor is the best remedy for a long day, and you are the best....lol.</p>[/quote]
                        Thanks man. I try....[{]

Anything for you, it is the least I can do.

Comment

<font size="6">MESSAGE - <font size="3">While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</font>
                          </font>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">MESSAGE - <font size="3">While eating flaming hot cheetos DO NOT rub your eye. Ouch lol</font>
                            </font>[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

everything got really SLLLOOOOWWW all the sudden.

Comment

<font size="6" color="#ff0000">**** YOU CHEETOS</font>

Comment

Working...
                                X